Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 am
In year 7 you get to cut the strawberries.. that was the best thing ever, we ate sooo many whilst we were doing it xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm
you brits have all the fun =3=  

mymiridon

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 am
Well, the strawberries were good (the teachers had to stop us from eating them after a while), but in year 8 you had to do the cutlery gonk
And in year 9 you have to bake some stuff that's going to be kept for like, a week ¬.¬ The guests don't know that, but we do ¬.¬

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:43 am
OH yeah. For Mrs Jones' tea thing in the F&N lab. Yeah we mostly just ate those too.

@yalie - Yes indeed xD  

Niphz
Crew

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 pm
We had the new F&N teacher, Mrs Willis... (She's an old lady as well). She's so unhygenic... She stuck her hand in a dish of lard, then didn't wash her hands before putting them into the bag of flour... And then she always offers to help you knead your dough, but you can't be sure whether her hands are clean or not so...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:55 pm
WHAT? THERE'S A NEW ONE? HAS MRS JONES GONE???? D;  

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 pm
Some times I wonder if I should've gone to culinary or art school... but honestly what does it matter if she stuck her hand in a tub of lard then a bag of flour. It's all going to be baked... but if she doesn't wash beforehand I wouldn't touch her food even if I were on the brink of starvation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:35 pm
Cooking is something you can just do for yourself without like, getting too seriously into it like professionally.. I love cooking, but I could never make it my life. xD  

Niphz
Crew

mymiridon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:14 pm
I would cook more if they would build a kitchen in my room. Honetly I think all rooms should come with a bathroom and kitchen build in  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:13 pm
does anyone actually post picture in this thread? it feels so empty outside the chatterbox  

mymiridon

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:39 pm
-_-' I don't think anyone has anything to post any more...

@ Niphy: No, I don't think Mrs Jones has left, because she barged through the corridor the other day, but Mrs Willis is just sharing her job, I guess.

I am rubbish at cooking! Actually, the food I make looks quite nice, because I'm too artistic. But once you actually taste it, it's like: "Um... This is very average".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:14 pm
hmm... well... my friend's birthday is this weekend, I guess I'll post up pics from her birthday xD  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:59 pm
I just dump pics in the CB xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:43 pm
lolz well dump more and entertain me =D  

mymiridon

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff