Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Well, there are plenty of captivating movies... K-Pax, let's say... I still wouldn't want Kevin Spacey playing Freddy Krueger. And Kevin Spacey is my favorite actor.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Well, I'm talking about actors who have been considered for the role of Neo Freddy...And Billy is the only one I know of thus far...I'm pretty sure Kevin could pull it off too, but pertaining to the one who has been considered, you can see that Billy would have what it takes, if not improve on the character...I mean, Robert England can never be replaced spiritually wise (He IS Freddy Krueger), but it would be interesting to see what a major A-List actor could/would bring to the character. Hey, don't get me wrong, cause I know where you're coming from: I wouldn't want to see Bruce Campbell, MY favorite actor, to play Freddy...Or would I?

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Mjolnir The Hammer
@Angela: That's true, except half the time I was playing yesterday, she was in the way of an entrance to some other section we needed to get to, and as I'm sure you know, a constant horde thrown in there throws everyone off. We didn't know where to shoot half the time, and then we inadvertently would hit her with one round....

Everything went to hell. lol

Yeah, there are times where the zombies can prevent you from avoiding her. For hordes a Molotov should do the job. I'm not a fan of the pipe bombs because they don't go off immediately.

I really can't ******** stand it when I get covered in Boomer's vomit and a horde comes right at me. I'm struggling desperately to see while trying not to shoot my teammates and it can get so aggravating. I also tried to play the game's multiplayer splitscreen with my husband and eventhough we have a widescreen tv, I got really annoyed in many parts because of the smaller viewing size. The really dark areas where I had to use a flashlight were a major b***h. I couldn't see s**t and I kept running in circles. confused

A neat detail I noticed was the Zombie Genocidest achievement. It's a homage to Dead Rising's Zombie Genocider achievement (DR requires you to kill 53,594, while L4D requires you to kill 53,595.).

Besides Left 4 Dead, I'm currently playing the new Tomb Raider. It's fun, but there's times where the game can act glitchy and the camera is a little fussy.

Prepare to s**t bricks when you get on the cargo ship.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:30 pm

What system are you playing Tomb Raider on? I got Anniversary for the Wii, and it was brilliant, but I was told Underworld on it sucks, so I'm waiting 'til I get a PS3 before I buy it.

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:55 pm

The 360 version. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:59 pm

AngelaAshford
Mjolnir The Hammer
@Angela: That's true, except half the time I was playing yesterday, she was in the way of an entrance to some other section we needed to get to, and as I'm sure you know, a constant horde thrown in there throws everyone off. We didn't know where to shoot half the time, and then we inadvertently would hit her with one round....

Everything went to hell. lol

Yeah, there are times where the zombies can prevent you from avoiding her. For hordes a Molotov should do the job. I'm not a fan of the pipe bombs because they don't go off immediately.

I really can't ******** stand it when I get covered in Boomer's vomit and a horde comes right at me. I'm struggling desperately to see while trying not to shoot my teammates and it can get so aggravating. I also tried to play the game's multiplayer splitscreen with my husband and eventhough we have a widescreen tv, I got really annoyed in many parts because of the smaller viewing size. The really dark areas where I had to use a flashlight were a major b***h. I couldn't see s**t and I kept running in circles. confused

A neat detail I noticed was the Zombie Genocidest achievement. It's a homage to Dead Rising's Zombie Genocider achievement (DR requires you to kill 53,594, while L4D requires you to kill 53,595.).

Besides Left 4 Dead, I'm currently playing the new Tomb Raider. It's fun, but there's times where the game can act glitchy and the camera is a little fussy.

Prepare to s**t bricks when you get on the cargo ship.

The Dead Rising achievement made me laugh, 'cuz we just picked that up yesterday. I got RE0 also. I'll have to see about that achievement. lol

But the only time I like Boomers, myself, is when I'M the freaking horde. Any other time, I feel the exact same way you do: like s**t. rofl
Seriously though, the last level where your helicopter is set to arrive is a freaky level because you have to defend from two Tanks, a bunch of boomers, and oodles of horde. The Molotov works really well for those situations.

Edit: oh and I forgot to ask... What's the cargo ship like? ninja

Mjolnir The Hammer

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:55 am

Isn't the helicopter in the first movie? The most insane part was when the helicopter actually arrived. Hordes everywhere. gonk

As for the cargo ship in Underworld, take a look at some of the crates and you'll see what I mean.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:29 pm

AngelaAshford
Isn't the helicopter in the first movie? The most insane part was when the helicopter actually arrived. Hordes everywhere. gonk

As for the cargo ship in Underworld, take a look at some of the crates and you'll see what I mean.

I'll look out for that. D:

Mjolnir The Hammer

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
It's on Xbox360 and PC. I'm gonna wait a bit til I get it. Of course, knowing my friend, he'll just buy it for me for Christmas, since he's pushing me to play a zombie game online with him.
HOld on...for the PC sweet!!! I can have my roommate download it on to his PC.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
It's on Xbox360 and PC. I'm gonna wait a bit til I get it. Of course, knowing my friend, he'll just buy it for me for Christmas, since he's pushing me to play a zombie game online with him.
Yeah, you can get it on Steam.

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Alkaizer87
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, you can get it on Steam.
Wait mean I Steam? Aw...*beep* Does that mean I have to use some kind of code number thing that they use on Pc games like CS? If it is than that just sucks.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Well, it is a PC game. Most of them do require a serial number, especially if you want to play online, so yeah. You're gonna have to pay for it.

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Hmmm....I have a way around this somewhere. ah...now I remember a way, but I forget how that really works. I'll ask my friend here in Taiwan.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:41 pm

C'mon people, The fan fiction sector needs some assistance. All entries into the "A Chain-Linked Fence" collaboration would be greatly appreciated, by Notte and I both. Even if it's just a little bit, all contributions are taken to heart. It's turning out very good so far. Just sit down a read it, and if you have any questions, I'd be happy to oblige. cool

Mjolnir The Hammer

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Sorry, I suck at being creative. sweatdrop
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games