Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:18 am

If I'm gonna be doing any creative writing, it'll be for my own stories. And I don't even take time for that these days.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 am

Wooh! I just found a copy of Silent Hill 2 for 20 bucks! I don't know if that's really special, but at least I finally found a copy...

Oh, they also had both fatal frame 1 and 2 there for 40 bucks each...Do you think I should get one? If so, which one?

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 am

When I played Fatal Frame 1 I didn't like it very much, so I'll reccomend 2. It's my faaaavorite.

Now, ladies...
So I finally set up a makeup Youtube channel!!! HAHA! Seriously, I did. Seeing as my first video has absolutely nothing to do with RE, I thought I'd put it into the Grill.

It's Lulu's makeup from Final Fantasy X. Feel free to rate, comment and subscribe!! biggrin I'd love it. And Guys, I know you dont wear makeup, but if you want to watch it, go right ahead.

Lulu's Final Fantasy X makeup Tutorial biggrin !
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:34 am

I...can't...hahahaha...I cna't stop laughing....after seeing errle's or what's his name's Leon Video....I kept seeing bits and pieces of Leon from Degeneration. His face is ugly as hell...hahahahahahahhahahahaha.....my sides....can't stop...ok...clam down...I need to sleep....ha...ha...ok clam...

Edit: correction it's 'Elrre'...wow I spelled that backwards without knowing it...

Alkaizer87

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:40 pm

Aaaahhhh..... My thirst for Resident Evil have been quenched. 3 straight hours of mansion-wandering, and my withdrawal symptoms are gone until this next weekend. mrgreen

Saw the video Notte. I lol'd.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Awww, you guys are so sweet... I love how I post a makeup video and all the comments are from guys... xd

I also wanted to wish all the USers a very happy Thanksgiving!

Canada, I know it's a month late, but happy Turkey day to you too biggrin .

- heart Notte

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Notte (as well as to everyone else!) ^_^ I made a cheesecake this year for Thanksgiving. I'm hoping it came out ok. Won't find out til tomorrow when we eat it. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Wait, thanksgiving is on Wednesday for you guys?

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:59 pm

Holy @#$% It's Thanksgiving? I forgot they don't celebrate thanksgiving in Taiwan. Aw just @#$&#xin;g great. This leaves a bad taste in my mouth to feel left out....
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:32 pm

Thanksgiving got bumped back a day to make room for the more important holiday: my birthday. cool 3 hours and 28 minutes until I'm 17. twisted

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm

@Notte: Curiosity: it kills me every time. And thank you very much for the holiday wishes. I will eat like a motha!~!~! >:3

And to everyone else, I wish you the very best of Turkey'ness. Enjoy that Triptophan, and then a trip to bed. mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:07 am

Happy Birthday to Kaworu!

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 am

Happy Thanksgiving today and happy birthday, Kaworu!

Btw, is anybody going to Black Friday tomorrow? It's so much fun! biggrin For those unknowing... Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (at least in the US) and it's the biggest shopping day of the year. I'm talking insane deals. So you basically get up somewhere around 4AM and go out shopping like a crazy person! The only downside is that you better know what the hell you want or you won't have it. Huge crowds. xd It's still a lot of fun though. My mom paid off her credit card to ready herself. razz
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:06 am

Yesterday was Wednesday when my sis said Happy Thanksgiving. XD Today is Thursday so now it's Thanksgiving biggrin So, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

UmbraGallus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:45 am

Lol sorry guys... I was saying it a day early and meant to mention that...

But it's really today! Happy Birthday Kaworu!

T minus 2.5 hours and counting until a food-enduced coma. D:
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games