Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:21 am

Depends on whether you guys play with sleep clauses (only one Pokemon max asleep at any time) or not. If you don't, I'd just Spore the entire team with Breloom and that would be that. rofl
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:22 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
I seem to always taste melted pills. On top of that, I'm always really tired and hungry. Then there's the dizziness.
The Ulcer meds hurt me worse than the ulcers did. xp

So its not contested Ulcer meds make the damn things worse (Dizziness, lightheaded-ness and allways being tired and never can sleep for me.)

While I am off for half an hour playing Kirby superstar I say Watch this and admire the art of speedrunning xd

lol, have you ever seen the Mario 64 12 minute speed run?

Cattra Nightblade

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:25 am

Cattra Nightblade
Sauvie
Tatsuman
I seem to always taste melted pills. On top of that, I'm always really tired and hungry. Then there's the dizziness.

So its not contested Ulcer meds make the damn things worse (Dizziness, lightheaded-ness and allways being tired and never can sleep for me.)

While I am off for half an hour playing Kirby superstar I say Watch this and admire the art of speedrunning xd

That's different though. He used a glitch to get to Bowser.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:27 am

I watched that one several times, actually. XD It looks really funny.

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:28 am

Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Well I had this argument with all my friends, I think putting in cheats from a outer source = BAD but if there is error in the coding of the game that you can do WITHOUT IMPORTING FROM ANOTHER SOURCE its fair game, therefor Glitches = fair game
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:34 am

Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Well I had this argument with all my friends, I think putting in cheats from a outer source = BAD but if there is error in the coding of the game that you can do WITHOUT IMPORTING FROM ANOTHER SOURCE its fair game, therefor Glitches = fair game

I'm not saying it's bad to use it, but it's not really a true speed run. He didn't technically beat the game, just the final boss.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:44 am

Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Sauvie
Tatsuman

I'm not saying it's bad to use it, but it's not really a true speed run. He didn't technically beat the game, just the final boss.

Well isnt the main point of the game to beat the final boss? In my opinion I say its a speed run legit
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:51 am

Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade

Well isnt the main point of the game to beat the final boss? In my opinion I say its a speed run legit
Meh. He didn't beat the entire game, just one boss. It's impressive, but not that impressive.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:58 am

Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade

Meh. He didn't beat the entire game, just one boss. It's impressive, but not that impressive.

hmm well I disagree but I respect your opinion and your views.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:07 am

And now for something completely different.

User Image

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:11 am

Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade
Tatsuman
Cattra Nightblade

hmm well I disagree but I respect your opinion and your views.

Using glitches during game is fine, but it dosent exactly portray the main idea of speed running in my opnion. The guy who did that 12 minute one said that it was just a joke run him self.

Take it from a semi skilled speed runner, glitches are fine and dandy but no run making glitches like the door glitches in SM64. But sure if there is an enemy that can be waked through or somthing like that or an alternate route in one stage go right ahed.

Minor=Good
Major=funny but not exactly good for fair runners.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:15 am

I need to speed run Sonic 3. I just got it on the VC, and the Wiimote works awesomely as a controller.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:18 am

Tatsuman
I need to speed run Sonic 3. I just got it on the VC, and the Wiimote works awesomely as a controller.
I am working on a DK64 run right now, I forgot how insanely annoying the Jack in the box boss is -_-... if you were playing as tiny's Sister she would mop the floor with him...

Dixie for Brawl xd (2/3)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:23 am

Sauvie
Tatsuman
I am working on a DK64 run right now, I forgot how insanely annoying the Jack in the box boss is -_-... if you were playing as tiny's Sister she would mop the floor with him...

Dixie for Brawl xd (2/3)

That guy's an a*****e.

You're getting there. xd

I wonder what I'd do without gaming comics...
User Image

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:28 am

Tatsuman
Sauvie
Tatsuman

Dixie for Brawl xd (2/3)

That guy's an a*****e.

You're getting there. xd

I wonder what I'd do without gaming comics...
User Image
That guy is the only DK64 boss that still to this day gives me trouble.. I mean he is a goddam jack in the box... and only the 3rd boss (If memory recalls) Jack in the Box>K.Rool plain and simple.

Nothing is better than a truthful and elaborate set up xd

who knows... I like that comic though xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games