Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:47 am
*chuckles* If I wanted to, I'd have no problem doing that, as I always get mistaken for an 18/19 year old anyway (*is 16*)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:48 am
sweatdrop Guess I am just wierd. never had any desire to 'party'. The few I went to left me feeling incredibly bored.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:49 am
I had a 16 year old flirt with me 1 time... and im only...almost 13.... O_O and a friend online said that i sounded like a 17 year old.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:51 am
strange how that works, isn't it Meiree? Whe I was 17, people online said I seemed anywhere up to 60! Now, evidently I act my age.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:07 am
Talon TDS
sweatdrop Guess I am just wierd. never had any desire to 'party'. The few I went to left me feeling incredibly bored.
ditto xp  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:13 am
angryfisheatenbycat
Talon TDS
ditto xp

eek I'm not alone in 'anti-party' status??? *does happy dances*  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:23 am
Talon TDS
angryfisheatenbycat
Talon TDS
ditto xp

eek I'm not alone in 'anti-party' status??? *does happy dances*

*gives Talon and afhbc a weird glare* What do you mean, getting drunk and dancing on tables is super super fun gonk

And I look younger than my real age... people think I'm 14 when I'm actually 17 crying Not very fun sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:28 am
Well, I have spent my whole life mastering control over myself. Alcohol only serves to remove that control . . . so I never liked the idea. The taste of it just makes me almost physically sick, and parties all seem to have the same theme. Get drunk and have 'a good time'. Drunk is definitely out of the question. The typical 'good time' had while drunk with teenagers is something I would rather have a sober partner for, too.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:33 am
Talon TDS
Well, I have spent my whole life mastering control over myself. Alcohol only serves to remove that control . . . so I never liked the idea. The taste of it just makes me almost physically sick, and parties all seem to have the same theme. Get drunk and have 'a good time'. Drunk is definitely out of the question. The typical 'good time' had while drunk with teenagers is something I would rather have a sober partner for, too.

sweatdrop You know I mostly only drink because I'm less shy then xd I become more social and it's practically justmore convenient when surrounded by many many people I don't know... also I tend to have more fun when I'm out of controll, I care less about if what I do is smart or not 3nodding

But of course, it does have its negative sides... like for example when my friend was about to get raped during a party... that time she drank way way way too much sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:38 am
I rest my case. Don't wanna offend ya, Mou, but don't ever expect me to have a drink. Ever. The most I drink is one serving of sake on new years eve. Even that has not been done for years.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zarlune

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:52 am
Talon TDS

I'm almost the exact same. I -have- to have control... part of living in an abusive household I guess. I went through my "wild party" stage... it lasted all of 2 weeks, if that... I just, I couldn't handle not having the control over myself. And I can't stand being around people who're drunk. *shakes her head* It seperates me from most of the other people my other half and I hang out with... they wanna go out partying and drinking, and even if I could, I wouldn't want to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:17 am
*applauds Zarlune* Well said.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:14 am
I don't really like that much alcohol, and the stuff I do like, i wouldn't want to drink too much of it anyway... whats the point? I just don't get it.. *shrugs* I can see why you drink Mou, as long as it's in moderation, but just getting completely drunk so you have absolutely no control, are sick, and have a hangover in the morning doesn't really appeal to me... I wonder why? stare The stupidity of people these days astounds me all too often. sweatdrop

Oh, and I also don't think of parties as fun... But again, that's just my opinion. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:22 am
heart Ahhhh . . . so many kindred souls!  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:26 am
Booze, parties...and I wasn't invited? gonk crying  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games