Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:00 am
Canas Renvall
Happy Thanksgiving today and happy birthday, Kaworu!

Btw, is anybody going to Black Friday tomorrow? It's so much fun! biggrin For those unknowing... Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving (at least in the US) and it's the biggest shopping day of the year. I'm talking insane deals. So you basically get up somewhere around 4AM and go out shopping like a crazy person! The only downside is that you better know what the hell you want or you won't have it. Huge crowds. xd It's still a lot of fun though. My mom paid off her credit card to ready herself. razz

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and happy birthday Kaworu! heart

I'm not going out on Black Friday. I'm too frightened by the traffic and I have no money to spend currently. I'm worried about having money to spend on presents as it is. sad I hope I can next year though. I'd love to go at least once.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:09 am
Yea, I was wishing a everyone an Early Happy Thanksgiving...I just forgot to type 'Early' I guess. sweatdrop Oh well. Lol.

Happy Birthday Kaworu! blaugh

I may or may not do Black Friday shopping. I'm not sure yet. I want to mostly cuz its a good time to get some Christmas shopping done. I did it last year so maybe I'll do it this year. ^^

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:32 pm
I might listen to a whole bunch of Rap Music on Black Friday.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:59 pm
NotteRequiem
Lol sorry guys... I was saying it a day early and meant to mention that...

But it's really today! Happy Birthday Kaworu!

T minus 2.5 hours and counting until a food-enduced coma. D:

Uuuuughhhhh.... My stomach. T^T  

Mjolnir The Hammer

nom anor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:11 pm
So how was everyone's turkey day?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 pm
nom anor
So how was everyone's turkey day?

nomnomnomnom'tastic good sir. ^^  

Mjolnir The Hammer

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:35 pm
I went to a buffet and there was a very long line for the main food, but it was worth it. The food was delicious! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:26 am
......Stop talking about Turkey day!!!!! You're making me jealous.  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:57 am
Awww, I'm sorry Alkaizer....

I was in a food coma... and then my grandmother and aunt presented me with a car as an early Christmas/graduation/birthday present. eek <--- my face.

It's a beautiful piece of machinery, and I'm going to name him 'Jacks', because it fits. biggrin

EDIT:
User Image <~~~ Everyone, meet Jacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:21 am
We're having gobble gobble day today, so, no Black Friday shopping for mes. So I still have to wait for my food induced coma.

Happy Belated B-Day Wishes Kaworu!

Nice car, Notte...Jealoussssssss.

Gone on vacation, won't be around for a few more days.  

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:17 am
Congrats on the new car Notte! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:41 am
Nice.....I wish I would drive more, but living in Dorms makes you un able to drive, despite the fact I've gotten a driver's liscence. Oh notte, I hope you know you've won the caption contest....  

Alkaizer87

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 am
I congratulate you Notte.

My parents gave me a car the second I got my driver's license... I feel spoiled. gonk
But anywho, I named her Azshara. I'll have to get a picture up here soon. Expect an edit. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:34 am
Thanks guys! I was out riding in it today with some of my family members. biggrin . We even decided to go to Best Buy, which wasn't too crowded at all.

Alkaizer - I did? Oh damn, I'll go look!

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 am
OOOoooohhh, I know what I have to go hunting for! Fatal Frame, Silent Hill, and MGS! OMG, I JUST GOT SO EXCITED!!! mrgreen  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games