Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:03 pm
mymiridon
@elf: for all you know I could be 35 and male stare

But you've already told niph you just started uni. Plus I've seen your pic somewhere and I know you are a girl! blaugh xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:55 am

I remember the whole 'trying to get Yalie to post her pic and make Kitty go stare again' thing. o:
Good times.
Good times.
(:

Princess Rhode
Crew

Alexander Remure

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:29 am
Dance with me below crystal knives...
-is absolutely confused-
>_<
...We'll dance in fear of our own lives.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:49 am
Concerning the idiots who are maximise their points or whatever for this festival:

How sad.

rolleyes

Such a waste of time. Don't they have nothing better to do?

*goes to see Niphy's room*  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:15 pm
OMG. School = death. Death = unhappy!Niph.

Will not be on very much. xP

@Charlie - Um, what did what you said have to do with what I said? neutral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:29 pm
Oh.

Charlie was on team Durem.

No wonder we won.

xDD

But I can't believe we got a crappy trophy.

What a rip off.

I thought we'd get like...

Flying killer meese or something...

ninja

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Yeah... brain fart moment.

I was responding to another thread... in this thread. Go figure eh?

Doesn't help that my job is actually Regulatory Affairs. I'm essentially the private sector counterpart to the FDA, Health Canada or whatever governmental regulatory body you have in your region. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Chibito7
Concerning the idiots who are maximise their points or whatever for this festival:

How sad.

rolleyes

Apparently not. There's really two types of gaian users. Ones like you or me who mainly stick to one particular forum or guild. And then there's the noobs and trolls who spam everywhere just to earn gold.

Niph: Ah you're starting your final year of school? I guess it's going to be hell for you. blaugh rofl

Tosh: I wonder how many Durem idiots would have stayed away from the event if they knew that the winning prize wasn't as good as they hoped it would be. I was on Team Gambino, which came dead last, yet we still got a runners-up prize.  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:21 pm
I honestly thought Gambino was gonna come in 2nd.

D:

I don't understand why Aekea got so many people.

.___.

Bet they all joined to follow Fleep. D: <

I think they would've done the event anyways.

Item or no item, winning's still good. xD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:54 pm
Minielf
Chibito7

How sad.

rolleyes

Apparently not. There's really two types of gaian users. Ones like you or me who mainly stick to one particular forum or guild. And then there's the noobs and trolls who spam everywhere just to earn gold.

Niph: Ah you're starting your final year of school? I guess it's going to be hell for you. blaugh rofl

Tosh: I wonder how many Durem idiots would have stayed away from the event if they knew that the winning prize wasn't as good as they hoped it would be. I was on Team Gambino, which came dead last, yet we still got a runners-up prize.

So that makes me one of the n00bs and trolls? question  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:11 pm
Wow....I haven't been in here for.....a while....
I guess I would be a n00b and troll then too???

By the way....I agree with Niph. School = bleh

I was on Durem too. And, yush. The trophy thing was LAME stare

Yalie=Who???  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:23 pm
    × i was in gambino..
    i thought the winning team will get some wonderful prize too...
    so i got my mules to enter each team.. (for a sure win).. lol.. yeah.. i cheated.. XP

Yalie is an old member of ICU..
    she's not here anymore.. but she was so kind to leave some funds for the guild.. 3nodding whee heart

soumakisa

Chibito7

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:28 am
tamcharles
Minielf
Chibito7

How sad.

rolleyes

So that makes me one of the n00bs and trolls? question

NO! *is horrifed at such a prospect* Of course not, Charlie-sama. You? A noob? Phff. Never. Mini and I didn't mean you at all, did we, Mini?

ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:45 am
tamcharles
Niphz
..if I may, I would like to direct everyone towards the pics thread to see my bedroom <3

I was on team Durem... we won! twisted

See... the laws apply to all, but justice goes to the highest bidder! twisted ninja

haha!! I was on durem too, my idiot brother thought gambino would win rofl for some reason though my trophy won't show up when I equip it. T.T I like my trophy (i think i have a trophy fetish or is it a winning fetish?  

mymiridon

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:05 pm
..I must say, I'm also in Team Durem, 'cause I looked at the event and thought "I may as well join something.. oh wait, I think that's the one t0sh is on.." XD Wiiiin.

It is the most surreal thing in the world to hear Charlie use a phrase like "brain fart"..

@souma - You haven't noticed? Yalie is back. xD As mymiridon. (btw I saw.. I saw some Roman mythical thing called mymiron or something.. -can't remember-)

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games