Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Elliot - Lol, yeah it is... but my car isn't an Italian sports car. At least not yet.

Bio - I totally read your MK vs DC a while ago. so nyah. :XP

Gosh, your feedback was so useful. >_>

Now now, settle down you two. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:33 pm
xp GAWD. *sniffles* Fiiine then. I'll just... go sulk over here...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:54 pm
Resident Evil Princess
heart LOL THATS freggin hilarious! the barry burger? lmao blaugh heart
Want one? It's a really big burger. Makes a big mac look like a little baby.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:44 pm
cool Everyone knows I'm a wino... Wesker Wine for me. biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:56 pm
Alkaizer87 brings out the Wesker Wine." Only the best for Notte. don't forget to tip the bartender.((Bartender being me. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm
Brain Blast! I have an idea for another item for the menu.

"Zombie Feast Red Wine-Now you know why Zombies love red liquor." or maybe I should put 'liquid' instead of liquor. Oh well, liquor kind of rolls with the tongue, but then again liquid is more accurate.  

Alkaizer87

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:41 pm
NotteRequiem
xp GAWD. *sniffles* Fiiine then. I'll just... go sulk over here...

May I join you? *bear hug :3

As for me, I think I'll have a Wesker Wine as well. And I suppose you could call it a "reserve", relating to a blood-bank of humanity. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Just get me anything, please...Bartender *Slides a coin across the counter top* The bar's finest, and only.

I is really happy cause I found a copy of Parasite Eve for 5 bucks at a flea market...And it works ha ha. Slowly whittling down the list of games that I really want to get.  

King of Paradise

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 pm
Amen to that good sir. I found a copy of Legend of Dragoon yesterday for ten bucks, and I guess I'm slowly working my way backwards with Silent Hill games, cuz I picked up SH:4 the same day. Oh and a black-labeled copy of Code Veronica for Gamecube. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer
Amen to that good sir. I found a copy of Legend of Dragoon yesterday for ten bucks, and I guess I'm slowly working my way backwards with Silent Hill games, cuz I picked up SH:4 the same day. Oh and a black-labeled copy of Code Veronica for Gamecube. ^^
Of course it's black labeled. I highly doubt CV for the GameCube reached a Player's Choice status.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer
Of course it's black labeled. I highly doubt CV for the GameCube reached a Player's Choice status.

True true... I think it may have only been Greatest Hits when it was put on the PS2, correct?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:37 pm
Yeah. And maybe on the Dreamcast, whatever Dreamcast's version of greatest hits was.

So I was at the store today, and I saw the Resident Evil 10 year anniversary soundtrack, which included a bunch of tracks from the different games.
I was about to buy it, then I saw the word, 'Ganado' on the tracklist. I put it down and walked away.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah. And maybe on the Dreamcast, whatever Dreamcast's version of greatest hits was.

So I was at the store today, and I saw the Resident Evil 10 year anniversary soundtrack, which included a bunch of tracks from the different games.
I was about to buy it, then I saw the word, 'Ganado' on the tracklist. I put it down and walked away.

Pft.....

I lol'd. rofl

I would've bought it, and just promptly deleted the track from the playlist.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:53 pm
Well, I have all the soundtracks downloaded. The point of having this CD would be for collection purposes, and I do not want anything associated with RE4 and beyond in my Resident Evil collection.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I have all the soundtracks downloaded. The point of having this CD would be for collection purposes, and I do not want anything associated with RE4 and beyond in my Resident Evil collection.

Understandable.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games