Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5280 5281 5282 5283 5284 5285 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:38 pm

*Flicks Sin's and Kawaki's noses* No, mine. *Hugs Nya* Grrrrrrrr
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 pm

make it stop gonk

and i dont want her.....ok i do when shes in that so get hewr out of it!!!....and into something else cuz i dont wana watch that

Sindenky

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Lol funny deathnote parody =P from a bunch of shows idk some of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxZU3jAOvTk&NR=1

O_o, I wasn't doing anything lol Sin was the one having a little to much fun O_O;;;;
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Firu Shinra
*Flicks Sin's and Kawaki's noses* No, mine. *Hugs Nya* Grrrrrrrr
o_O
*is squished between them* ugh.

Crimson Remedy

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm

I... Desire... Exams!

EXAMS!

They, are taking forever... I passed written, like a week or two ago. Now I'm waiting to fight ;~;
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:45 pm

But but but I like my Christmas stuff. ;A;

Kale: Ok now you are seriously the biggest pain in my a**, bigger than Minao was and probably will ever be, and you have snapped the last straw. I don't want you talking to me, mentioning me, thinking of me and voicing or anything else. I am tired of your pathetic and immature attempts to "win me over" such as write retarded a** poetry and send me gifts thinking that they will make me turn over a new leaf for my feelings towards you. You and your pathetic self need to just leave me alone before I really use some choice words for you.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress

Kale: Ok now you are seriously the biggest pain in my a**, bigger than Minao was and probably will ever be, and you have snapped the last straw. I don't want you talking to me, mentioning me, thinking of me and voicing or anything else. I am tired of your pathetic and immature attempts to "win me over" such as write retarded a** poetry and send me gifts thinking that they will make me turn over a new leaf for my feelings towards you. You and your pathetic self need to just leave me alone before I really use some choice words for you.

I would listen to her Kale, I learned the hard way
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress

I dont want you to forgive me, I just want Us to be square. It matters not if I occupy some prime real estate on your ignored list, as long as I have the fact in my heart that I tried to make things better between us. I get to sleep better at night. Do you?

Kale Uchiha

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Silken-Laced Mistress

D: wow thats harsh....if you wernt taken xD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 pm

I sleep at night just fine whether or not I have a new friend or not. It doesn't matter to me because there a select few that I know I will always have. If you loose sleep over it, matters not to me. You are not my problem. Now kindly ******** off and good night.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:48 pm

hell hath no fury like a woman.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Sindenky
Silken-Laced Mistress

D: wow thats harsh....if you wernt taken xD

;A; My god, are spicy personalities a turn on for this guild or something? ;A;

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Kale Uchiha
Silken-Laced Mistress

I dont want you to forgive me, I just want Us to be square. It matters not if I occupy some prime real estate on your ignored list, as long as I have the fact in my heart that I tried to make things better between us. I get to sleep better at night. Do you?

Uhmmm, hey sin, firu, wanna go see a movie, I'll buy <_<;;;;;;; TAXI!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 pm

scorned. Hell Hath no Fury like a Woman Scorned.

Kale Uchiha

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Kale Uchiha
scorned. Hell Hath no Fury like a Woman Scorned.
I break bones. Hell hath no fury like a woman.
scorn a woman, and if i were you, i'd just start hauling a**.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5280 5281 5282 5283 5284 5285 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games