Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:35 pm
loving_sorrow

I used to think that giving head was nasty, but I enjoy it now.

Ditto oddly enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:38 pm
x__P o e t

OH GUESS WHAT!? I have boobs now. :]
I`m so pleased, but not pleased at the fact that they`ll go away when I stop breast feeding.
D:
Ohnoes.

-laughs-

I didn't breast feed my daughter but right after I had her my breast were HUGE I went from a 32B to a 38C. I only had them for like 5 months before I lost all my baby weight and such but it was awesome. Enjoy them!  

Ah! My Goddess

veracous

Blessed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:59 pm
stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:05 pm
Ah! My Goddess
x__P o e t

I`m so pleased, but not pleased at the fact that they`ll go away when I stop breast feeding.
D:
Ohnoes.

-laughs-

I didn't breast feed my daughter but right after I had her my breast were HUGE I went from a 32B to a 38C. I only had them for like 5 months before I lost all my baby weight and such but it was awesome. Enjoy them!

I`ve gone from barely an A to a quite large B. I`m quite happy.
In fact, my oldest brother flew out for three days and I was like "LOOK ERICH!!!" and groped myself.
He claims it burned his eyes.

Hildr

Clever Goat

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:20 pm
x__P o e t
Ah! My Goddess
x__P o e t

D:
Ohnoes.

-laughs-

In fact, my oldest brother flew out for three days and I was like "LOOK ERICH!!!" and groped myself.

User Image
`Lol.

You make me giggle. whee

<3333

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:32 pm
Apparently the shirt I am wearing makes my chest look huge...
At least thats what my mom said
awkward...  

XAmberrXO

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:53 pm
x__P o e t
Ah! My Goddess
x__P o e t

D:
Ohnoes.

-laughs-

Ha, when I had the boobs I did the same exact thing I was so proud of them. Now I just wear push-ups and padding to 'fill out my shirts'. I feel no shame!

Kevin always sighs when he realizes I'm wearing them he goes your cheating, I say they look good don't they? Yes he'll reply and I say that's all that matters.

=3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:33 pm
xBardielx
hmmm what new can i say? hmmm smile

I fingered my miss on a full bus stop ;]
xd i luv this thread to funneh  

Black_Prophacy

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:58 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Haha, Manda I wear pushups and padded bras too. They're sweet, and great for winter so you're not showing "headlights" in public. sweatdrop

Push up bras are amazing, when I put a really good one on for the first time I can't help but poke at my cleavage. It's pretty rare I actually have any. =P It looks nice in tops and all the boys I've dated never cared my boobs were so small. Lawl a few times I've heard "anything more than a handful is just a waste." As nice as it is to hear that I would still be cool with them being a little bigger. xD

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Ah! My Goddess
x__P o e t
Ah! My Goddess
x__P o e t

D:
Ohnoes.

-laughs-

Ha, when I had the boobs I did the same exact thing I was so proud of them. Now I just wear push-ups and padding to 'fill out my shirts'. I feel no shame!

Kevin always sighs when he realizes I'm wearing them he goes your cheating, I say they look good don't they? Yes he'll reply and I say that's all that matters.

=3

There used to be nothing to push up, so I`d buy the super padded bras with the little inserts. xD

I`d scamper to the bra section, dragging Alan, and he`d just sigh and shake his head when I`d gaze longingly at the C and D-sections.

@s4m- Non-padded bras + cold = nono. D:
I hate that. Then everyone`s all like "Why are you hugging your jacket?" >.>

Hildr

Clever Goat

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:55 pm
x__P o e t
@s4m- Non-padded bras + cold = nono. D:
I hate that. Then everyone`s all like "Why are you hugging your jacket?" >.>
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

rofl I know it's terrible. D'=

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:07 pm
Every time I come into this thread, I end up limping away from the computer...
=-=;
You girls turn me on too much... With your talk of large chesticles and the such...
-limps off-

Rathmanian

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:48 am
x__P o e t

rofl Oh my gosh I remember having big boobs! my got to be really big... well for me and they kept getting in the way. It was kind of funny. They are still bigger then what they were and now they are going to get even bigger since I'm pregnant again. Oh the joys of big boobs!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:59 am
User Image
`o___________o;;;

Am I the only person on the planet who doesn't like having large chesticles? gonk gonk

& lmao @ Neko

Teh Pure

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games