Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:43 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Daron woke up. Nevan was a guitar again and laid in his arms for some reason. He got up and placed the instrument on his back. He put out the last weak flames of the fire, plucked a strange looking fruit from a low hanging branch and took a bite out of it. He sat down on one of the few rocks, thinking about how cold he was to Nevan last night...

Ryed returned to camp. Nothing much happened last night. Just a few Heartless that tried to invade the camp. He didn't use his Keyblade in fear that 'they' would come to it. Except for those small fights only one thing worth mensioning happened. He saw Nevan once again! Ryed had always had feelings for Nevan, but she didn't know that. He sat down in the moist grass and looked around. Daron was lost in thoughts, Damos was still asleep. But Berry started to awaken. He waited until she became conscious of her surroundings before saying "Good morning, Berry."
Berry let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes a bit. "Good Morning Ryed." Berry looks over at Damos." He looks so peacefull when he sleeps...."

"This is actually the first time I've ever seen him sleep. He might not say it, Berry, but he is trying hard to get you back to normal. I could do it in an instance, but he made me swear not to. He wants to do it on his own."
"Huh? How can you fix me? I need to find my heart....which is lost."

"Did you forget I was the Grim Reaper? Hearts are easy to find, as long as you know where to look for them." Ryed sighed. "I already know where your heart is, and how to get it back, but Damos refused all my attempts to help him. You must mean alot to him."
Berry started to blush and look at Damos. "He ...he....really likes me....and i mean a lot to him. So, maybe he does feel the same thing as i do to him......"Berry smiled and looked at Ryed."So, can i know where my heart is or is that a secret?"
*still half asleep*......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:51 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Daron woke up. Nevan was a guitar again and laid in his arms for some reason. He got up and placed the instrument on his back. He put out the last weak flames of the fire, plucked a strange looking fruit from a low hanging branch and took a bite out of it. He sat down on one of the few rocks, thinking about how cold he was to Nevan last night...

Ryed returned to camp. Nothing much happened last night. Just a few Heartless that tried to invade the camp. He didn't use his Keyblade in fear that 'they' would come to it. Except for those small fights only one thing worth mensioning happened. He saw Nevan once again! Ryed had always had feelings for Nevan, but she didn't know that. He sat down in the moist grass and looked around. Daron was lost in thoughts, Damos was still asleep. But Berry started to awaken. He waited until she became conscious of her surroundings before saying "Good morning, Berry."
Berry let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes a bit. "Good Morning Ryed." Berry looks over at Damos." He looks so peacefull when he sleeps...."

"This is actually the first time I've ever seen him sleep. He might not say it, Berry, but he is trying hard to get you back to normal. I could do it in an instance, but he made me swear not to. He wants to do it on his own."

"Did you forget I was the Grim Reaper? Hearts are easy to find, as long as you know where to look for them." Ryed sighed. "I already know where your heart is, and how to get it back, but Damos refused all my attempts to help him. You must mean alot to him."
Berry started to blush and look at Damos. "He ...he....really likes me....and i mean a lot to him. So, maybe he does feel the same thing as i do to him......"Berry smiled and looked at Ryed."So, can i know where my heart is or is that a secret?"

"You can know, but don't tell Damos. It would devastate him if he can't solve this problem on his own." Ryed looked at Damos to see if he would awaken soon. "Your heart has actually split in two halves. You still have one half, that's why you can become a Heartless. The other half lies within Damos, like those of the Seven Princesses lay within Sora. And your emotions, well... Your emotions lie within Damos's half, so you won't feel any emotions when you're not near Damos."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:44 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"You can know, but don't tell Damos. It would devastate him if he can't solve this problem on his own." Ryed looked at Damos to see if he would awaken soon. "Your heart has actually split in two halves. You still have one half, that's why you can become a Heartless. The other half lies within Damos, like those of the Seven Princesses lay within Sora. And your emotions, well... Your emotions lie within Damos's half, so you won't feel any emotions when you're not near Damos."
Berry looked at him with a shocked face and got up.""it can't be true...my heart cant be in Damos cause...."She started to back up"..if it is one of the only ways to get my heart is....to remove Damos' heart as well." Berry fell down and landed right next to Damos and she looked at him."I probably have caused Damos many probelms now...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:36 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry looked at him with a shocked face and got up.""it can't be true...my heart cant be in Damos cause...."She started to back up"..if it is one of the only ways to get my heart is....to remove Damos' heart as well." Berry fell down and landed right next to Damos and she looked at him."I probably have caused Damos many probelms now...."

Ryed closed his eyes and turned away. "Not when both of you are within a place of pure Light..." His voice sounded sad. He walked away, leaving everyone else behind...

Daron returned from his thoughts. He saw Ryed leave, but didn't say anything. he climbed in a tree and took some sort of charm out of his pocket. It was the shell of a nut with purple and black feathers attached to the surface. At the end of a piece of thread, which was tied around the nut, hung a small golden bead. A tear rolled over Daron's left cheek as he looked at it...

After a while, Ryed reached a lake. Bugs and small animals already gathered at this place of piece. All of the suthen the ground rumbled. A shadow formed under the surface of the water and grew at steady rate. The shadow blasted out of the water and landed at the edge. It looked like an oversized Neoshadow and had a blue gem embedded in it's chest. "You're the first to fall..." A large sword appeared in Ryed's hand out of nowhere. It looked a bit like Cloud's Buster Sword, but it was made from a black transparent material and had a broken edge. Ryed wielded the blade so the broken edge was turned towards himself. The two entities faced eachother, each waiting for the other one to make a move...

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:05 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed closed his eyes and turned away. "Not when both of you are within a place of pure Light..." His voice sounded sad. He walked away, leaving everyone else behind...

Daron returned from his thoughts. He saw Ryed leave, but didn't say anything. he climbed in a tree and took some sort of charm out of his pocket. It was the shell of a nut with purple and black feathers attached to the surface. At the end of a piece of thread, which was tied around the nut, hung a small golden bead. A tear rolled over Daron's left cheek as he looked at it...

After a while, Ryed reached a lake. Bugs and small animals already gathered at this place of piece. All of the suthen the ground rumbled. A shadow formed under the surface of the water and grew at steady rate. The shadow blasted out of the water and landed at the edge. It looked like an oversized Neoshadow and had a blue gem embedded in it's chest. "You're the first to fall..." A large sword appeared in Ryed's hand out of nowhere. It looked a bit like Cloud's Buster Sword, but it was made from a black transparent material and had a broken edge. Ryed wielded the blade so the broken edge was turned towards himself. The two entities faced eachother, each waiting for the other one to make a move...
"pure light?" She said when Ryed was already walking away, and when he was gone she looked at Damos" How are we in place of pure light?" She said softly to herself. The worries of what would happen next came into her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:16 am
Finally, the NeoShadow made a move. It tried to punch the small opponent, but without luck. As soon as it moved a muscle, Ryed had already pierced through the gem, making it shatter to dust. As soon as two feet met the ground, the abruptly large Heartless disappeared. The weapon disappeared just as fast as it came, and Ryed went back to camp slowly.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:53 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"pure light?" She said when Ryed was already walking away, and when he was gone she looked at Damos" How are we in place of pure light?" She said softly to herself. The worries of what would happen next came into her mind.

Suddenly a voice sounded which came from somewhere up in a tree. "You got it wrong. He doesn't mean you two are in a place of pure light. He means that you have to go to a place of pure light if you want your heart back." Daron's voice never sounded so serious before.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:02 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Suddenly a voice sounded which came from somewhere up in a tree. "You got it wrong. He doesn't mean you two are in a place of pure light. He means that you have to go to a place of pure light if you want your heart back." Daron's voice never sounded so serious before.
Berrry jumped up a bit at the sudden voice then looked at Daron"Why are you so serious now? And where is this place surrounded by pure light. I dont want Damos to suffer at all cause of my heart."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:38 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berrry jumped up a bit at the sudden voice then looked at Daron"Why are you so serious now? And where is this place surrounded by pure light. I dont want Damos to suffer at all cause of my heart."

Daron jumped out of the tree and landed softly on his feet. "Damos is not the problem. You are. Out of the few places of pure light, there's only one where a heartless isn't instantly destroyed by the pressure of the light. Sadly enough, that place is now in hands of Samnex, so the chances in getting there is close to nothing. That's why these Neoheartless have to go."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:12 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Daron jumped out of the tree and landed softly on his feet. "Damos is not the problem. You are. Out of the few places of pure light, there's only one where a heartless isn't instantly destroyed by the pressure of the light. Sadly enough, that place is now in hands of Samnex, so the chances in getting there is close to nothing. That's why these Neoheartless have to go."
"Who is Samnex? no one ever told me, but i heard of his name..." Berry walks to Damos and hugs him lightly while asking Daron.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:35 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Who is Samnex? no one ever told me, but i heard of his name..." Berry walks to Damos and hugs him lightly while asking Daron.

"I don't know much about him either, but Ryed has hated him for as long as I can remember. He's also the leader of the Enigmas. Some even say he's an Enigma himself."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:16 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I don't know much about him either, but Ryed has hated him for as long as I can remember. He's also the leader of the Enigmas. Some even say he's an Enigma himself."
"okay....maybe when Ryed gets back or Damos wakes up, one of them will tell me and you who he is , more in detail." Berry closed her eyes while her arms were still around Damos.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:49 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"okay....maybe when Ryed gets back or Damos wakes up, one of them will tell me and you who he is , more in detail." Berry closed her eyes while her arms were still around Damos.

"I don't know about Damos, but it would be surprising if Ryed spilled something about Samnex... I asked him once, and he made me eat chocolate..." Daron shivered thinking back to that moment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:15 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I don't know about Damos, but it would be surprising if Ryed spilled something about Samnex... I asked him once, and he made me eat chocolate..." Daron shivered thinking back to that moment.
Berry looked around and said" Chocolate? As a punishment?....." She likes chocolate so she doesnt understand what the probelm is with chocolate"... What is so bad about chocolate. I like it ....well i love most types of chocolate...." She glazed up at him again.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:48 am
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry looked around and said" Chocolate? As a punishment?....." She likes chocolate so she doesnt understand what the probelm is with chocolate"... What is so bad about chocolate. I like it ....well i love most types of chocolate...." She glazed up at him again.

Daron started to blush. "I'm... allergic to chocolate..."

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games