Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:13 pm

For the sake of randomostiy

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
load it, check it, quit - rewrite it,
plug it, play it, burn it, rip it,
drag and drop it, zip - unzip it,
lock it, fill it, call it, find it,
view it, code it, jam - unlock it,
surf it, scroll it, pause it, click it,
cross it, crack it, switch - update it,
name it, read it, tune it, print it,
scan it, send it, fax - rename it,
touch it, bring it babe, watch it,
turn it, leave it, start - format it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:10 pm
yo it's me uwasa i would like to say welcome aboard mike and nice to have you. also nice to have ky back we missed you so much *hugs*. Anyway i personally think you kurai have the coolest jacket ever i so want it. Also think that our guild is going good and strong and it brings tears to my eye's also i have a question are the other mods ignoring me O.o  

uwasa

HiddenJoy

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:05 pm
Hee hee!! Hai!! Welcome to the K-Krew Mike!! :: pops out of gaint cake::

muwhaha...All I need now to compelte my kawii look si either a fox tail ro a were tial,Im tyring to decide since a fox tail is red,but then again Im not a kistune so then the were tail....

oo whats yoru question Uwasa? :: sits on his head:: heheh..my plot is unfolding at last!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:36 pm
Thanks you guys, I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm glad to b here.

So Alan, you pimp "mai" jacket at school and now here -- I'm going to end up losing all mai "fans" to you man. X.x Altho I was thinking, they are opening a new starbucks rite next to Rio and there's going to b tons of chicks there constantly, so I could movve there and start a new fan club. Heehee X3!!  

Shirou Setari

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:59 pm
Kurai:@Kyalan. Yes! Technologic! Great song!.

Technologic... yeah yeah.. yeahh Technologic.. yeah yeah.

@Uwasa: Why do you think no ones paying attention to you? -__-;;

@Mike: Yeah Mike ^^ Thank you so much for the Jacket. Looks like the curse of Females has been passed down to me.. then once we lure enough... WE WILL STRIKE! MWAHAHAH!! XD

w00t this is the last day! I HAVE TO FINISH THIS GAME FOR MY FRIENDS X_X!! BUT I HAVE A WHOLE BOSS BATTLE TO PROGRAM! AHHH! ::dies::

Luv ya guys heart !

(Now Mint wants to say something...)

Mint: Hey JoY! i need to know if your going to do the co-ed dorm hook up arragments. Or if anybody in the guild is Interested.

If you are interested in setting up and managing a thread which will hook up Couples for Co-ed Dorm rooms, Please PM me (at KuraiGekkou please.. not MintGekkou) And put in the subject Co-ed Dorm Managment.

Also We still are taking ideas for the next month Theme for Student of the month ^^.

Thanks!

Love you Ria high! heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:13 pm
I don't know i guess i'm feeling realy weird lately my sleeping problems came back so i have been not getting enough. Also poppy you and joy always seem to like to sit on my head may i ask why. Well mike i do not know who's jacket it is but it is awsome.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:16 pm
Ah yes, sleeping problems, hyper girls, overconfident cocky boys, information geeks...Ah yes, those bring back pleasent memories!!
O and welcome to the crew Mike!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:21 pm
Hey tiff ya well i just got over it like four months ago and i was finaly able to sleep more then four hours a day. anyway anyone want to rp X3.  

uwasa

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:24 pm
lol sure Uwasa *sigh* I better enjoy Rp'ing while I can..*sigh* so many final reports....and..Finals!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:30 pm
Lol i feel sorry for you all i have to worry about is grad anyway where you wanna rp? And with who tiff or kiyowa because i'm in the mood for anyone right now but i want it to be mostly happy.  

uwasa

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:55 pm
why is it I'm always one step behind everybody... why... why...

And welcome to Ria High, Mike. And for my personal greeting... DOWN FORWARD DOWN FORWARD CIRCLE KWAAAAAA!!! I always greet Mike in person by attacking him. Well, that's more Zero actually, I just give Mike a good punch and he returns it.

... and I wish somebody was on now to continue rping at the cafe... cept Mike's a punk teacher hater and left... xp

And Ky I love that thing you put up. Whatever it is. Sounds like some spiffy tv commercial with people dancing around with hula hoops and sugar and stuffs rolleyes . And check out the smilies. Aren't they spiffy? cool  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:33 pm
Quote:
vgnerdmaster: DOWN FORWARD DOWN FORWARD SQUARE!!!
xXrageofangelsXx: FORWARD DOWN BACK FORWARD CIRCLE
vgnerdmaster: AH CRAP DOUBLE JUMP!!!
vgnerdmaster: DOWN FORWARD CIRCLE IN AIR!
xXrageofangelsXx: DOWN FORWARD SQUARE
xXrageofangelsXx: er
xXrageofangelsXx: X
vgnerdmaster: HA
vgnerdmaster: Your indecision will cost you!
vgnerdmaster: jump back... DOWN FORWARD TRIANGLE!
xXrageofangelsXx: SQUARE X TRIANGLE CIRCLE
vgnerdmaster: oh crap...
vgnerdmaster: R2!!!
vgnerdmaster: HA TAKE THAT!!!
xXrageofangelsXx: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
vgnerdmaster: BWAHAHAHAHAAAAa
vgnerdmaster: PH34R MY TAUNT SKILLZZZZ!

Just a little GGXX-inspired randomness between me and my buddy Ky... I think those of you who have played the game will figure this out. And by the way I won. What I won I don't know, but I did. I beat Ky at the imaginary caps lock version GG battle over IM.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:19 am
Give Mike back his jacket, it scares me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:12 pm
Kurai:
Forward back forward back forward down back forward HS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Imperial Ray Owns yall' XD

and Reneeeee Mike gave me the jacket as an early b=day present  

KuraiGekkou

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:32 pm
Wow cool picture also i like the jacket so little do you know it will be mine. Also you guys scare me that you know games that much it makes me seem normal wich i hate being.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games