Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:16 pm
"Wait Xellious." Bou said. Her face flushed.

((Hey I'll be on later. Kevin and Anna are over.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:16 pm
((I wrote something up today too, but it's too late to use cuz Klaash was out of the water sad oh well))  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:25 pm
( OMFG!!! HARU!! YOU'RE BACK!! ILY <333
W00t! I have 10k! I'm almost there! biggrin )

"Oh Klaash I really am sorry." Lilli mumbled then Klara came running in. "KLARA!! YAY!!!! (To the rescue again!) "I know! Doesn't it? I love it.." Lilli said. And Klassh! Thought the dark voice again. Leave me alone right now..
Lilli looked up at the moon. It was in it's waxing cresent. "The moon looks so beautiful."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:32 pm
Klara floated gazing up to the skies. Her body had gotten used to the water and it felt warm to her. Not only did the moon look amazing, but there must have been thousands upon thousands of stars scattered in the nights sky.
She had never seen so many stars at one time before. "Wow." she breathed.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:33 pm
Klaash nodded and waved it off, it wasn't a problem. He looked up to the moon. Though it was small, it was beautiful. "Yeah,"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 pm
Klara took a deep breathe and dove down into the water. It's really dark...she thought once she was under.
She spotted someone's legs and couldn't pass the opportunity up. She tickled whoever it was.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:47 pm
"It's strange.. the moon makes me feel happy." Lilli murmered. Lilli was dazed, staring at the moon. Lilli felt tears welling in her eyes. The moon looked just like this when I killed mum and dad. She wiped the tears away before they came. "So what do you guys wanna do? Just watch the moon?" Lilli asked.
Suddenly she felt some one poking at her leg. It was Klara. She laughed. "Hey!" Lilli giggled  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:58 pm
"Whatever you guys want to do," Klaash said. moving his arms and kicking his legs slowly to keep float. He wasn't an excellent swimmer, but he was a mildly good one. He just didn't swim all that often.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:01 pm
"Xellious, I want to talk to you about Esloliar." Lilli said looking at her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 pm
"Um.. Ok then. Well, Klara suggested swimming. what do you want to do, Klara?" Lilli asked. She was totally lost in what to do.

[BAD POST! Lmao]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:03 pm
Klara darted to the surface dodging Lill's kicking legs. "So it was you! I wasn't sure." She said laughing pushing the wet hair out of her face.
"Uhh...it's Klaash's turn to decide what to do." She said not knowing what else they could do, she thought of swimming, it was time for someone else to choose something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:06 pm
What about my brother-in-law?" Xellious asked, trying not to sound revolted by a man whom he called a family member. He hated him, whatever creature he was. Although he wouldn't be ablee to force him to leave, no matter how much he disliked it. His elder sister had reign over the residents, while he had reign over the estate.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:08 pm
"Klara?" Lilli laughed. "You poked me! So what do you want to do?" Lilli asked, sounding bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:11 pm
"What is he?" Bou was unsure what Esloliar was and by the expression on Xellious's face so was he.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:14 pm
"...." Klara lowered her head into the water so her mouth was submerged and blew out creating bubbles then lifted her head again.
"Truth or dare? I haven't played that in a long time. It could be fun." She winced at her poor idea. ((ohmygosh truth or dare?? *rolls eyes* come on Klara...))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games