Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

dread98

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 am
((acrisis did you ever get my rpc?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:28 pm
[oh yeah, btw, dread is now in our rp too

gaia name:dread98
chara. name biggrin read
description:A young neko, looking out for only himself in the city, he acts like nothing can bother him, but inside, all he really wants is someone to love him.
personality:acts tough, and like he cares for no one
special: has a weak spot for cute things, but would never show it.
appearance:User Image  

Acrisiss

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:32 pm
Suddenly surprised at being picked up and put in her bed, Reign mewed protestedly and hopped out, frowning "What the devil...? I'm fine, why'd you put me in bed big brother?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:06 am
"WHEN'S DINNER? I'M SORT OF HUNGRY!!!!! ACTUALLY I'LL JUST STOP YELLING AND COME TO YOU GUYS!!!" after he stopped yelling he walked down the halls back to where the other two were to see a non too happy reign speaking kind of harshly to kai "hey, umm what's going on?"  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:47 am
Min stared at Kai and then at Reign "little sister your vocabulary has improved considerably how do you feel ?" on a concerned tone  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 am
"im sorry Reign, if i don't follow big sisters wishes i don't get a cookie..." Kai said with a saddened look.
Kai took Hakari into the hall, " Siister Min thinks somthing happend to Reign. we should go make dinner, i think its my turn anyway." he said. he notified the girls then walked down to the kitchen with Hakari.  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:31 pm
kitsunecharade
Virgo preppy girl
kitsunecharade
Leon heard her and smiled...(The doctor...saved me...my heart feels great.) His eyes opened slightly. "Erri...take me home and I solomnly swear to never run away again. I love you Erri."

*I just love how I make references to several of my characters in this rp*

Erri gasped and hugged Leon i love you too Leon and i will get you home i promise she sighed releived and helped him up and started home once they got to the house she brought them strait to their hallway and room where she helped him on the bed and cuddled close to him better now that we are home? she leaned close to his face as if she was going to kiss him the blushed and thought what am i doing if he wants me to kiss him then he would kiss me at that she backed away slowly

He smiled and leaned up and kissed her very passionantly very deeply and pulled her down on him accidently hurting himself but he laughed.

erri kissed him back giggling and blushing oh i love you Leon  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:31 pm
((ummm quick question wats the current setting?))  

dread98

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:47 pm
(( Erri's mansion/ our home))

"What should i cook?" Kai asked himself and Hakari.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:54 pm
((ok thx))
Dread walked by the mansion, passing the kitchens window, trying to be sneaky, trying to get some small scraps out of the trash, he saw it while walking back into town after being chased out of it by the police. He thought it was a perfect place for a small bite.
He saw the trash can and opened it, he saw half eaten food and goodies all over inside it, he started digging in, but accidentally he knocked over a trash can with a loud bang, not caring he continued feasting.

dread98

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:42 pm
She growled, none too happy about being picked up and put around as if her feelings didn't matter, she was perfectly fine! But when she found no one in the hall, she scurried out of her room, sneaking out back... and her fur bristled from the smell of a stranger "W-who's there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 pm
Kai heard a loud crash outside and threw himself threw the back door and grabed the stranger's shirt collar. "Who are you and why didn't you come to the front door?" he joked," if you were looking for food and a place to stay im shure we have room and enough food. I was just starting to make dinner, there are some rules though."  

kai wolf white

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm
"my rules are very simple: 1) hurt any of us on purpose, you die. 2) please don't touch my squeeky... and 3) Reign be mine." He said and led him inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:11 am
Hikari then turned to Min "umm, okay I'm confused what happened while I was gone?"  

Ravenhome

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:44 am
I look at Hikari and shake my head "Uh I don't know"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items