Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:10 am

*WARNING! EXTREMELY RANDOM OBSERVATION ABOUT MYSELF FOLLOWING*

... why does the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song instill my body with tremendous will to fight and fighting spirit?
And courage?

Why does it affect me so?
That and the Lord of the Rings one... You know... DUN, DUN, DUH-DUH DUN! dee-dee dee, deedle dee, deedle dee, dee dee -- DUN, DUN, DUH-DUH DUN! Duh-duh dun deedle dee, deedle dee!
... not the evil song or the Riders of Rohan one... You know... the one they play when Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli are running around a lot in the two towers looking for Merry and Pippin who got captured by orcs... That's the one spot I know it played a lot.
Mortal Kombat does it, too, I suppose...
But Pirates of the Caribbean does it really hardcore... Like if some guy busted into my room with a sword while it was playing, I'd probably jump to my machete and fight him to the death on the spot, I'd feel so unafraid. I'd probably lose, cause I have zero sword training, and if he's using a fast rapier, he'll have a hella big stabbing advantage... cutlass and our swords will be equal (except my machete has no hand-guard), Saber and he's probably got the advantage again... but maybe not...
No, he'll have the advantage with a saber...
Although, my machete can be used two-handed... so... I dunno about the saber... Let's say they'd be tied...

I'll be back later... I'm going to go kill and entire town in Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (the game I am currently addicted to... more strongly so than any other game I've ever played). It will be to the accompaniment of the Pirates of the Caribbean theme song...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:35 am

Alrighty... I can now say with great confidence that at least 90% of the killable characters (some characters are marked essential and can only be knocked unconscious, not killed) In the Imperial City (the main city... it's big... and full of guards in heavy armor with good equipment) are now quite dead. Hooray for me. This proves to me just how incredibly awesome my character is. Time to load up my save before the rampage so it will be like it never happened. Interesting fact: I never lost more than a quarter of my health while fighting, which is great since I'm fighting 5 guards at a time at some points... and guards are pretty tough. I say it was my equipment, which blocks and reflects 78% of the damage I take back onto the guards. Or at least... I think it blocks the 78% damage... It might just reflect it... Either way, it's awesome. If I had wanted to, I could have just stood still the whole time and won fights because the guards only have iron armor, and I have the best type of armor in the game... so I have way higher def than them. But still, I woulda thought they woulda gotten me more than 25% down on totally health with it being 5 on one...

Oh, yeah... in case anyone cares, I got up a bounty of about 98,000 gold for assaults and murders on my rampage... I can't really put that into time, right now... because I'm not really sure...

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm

@ Chainsaw: Thank you for providing the information. I'll get on it tomorrow and post my results on Monday; maybe tomorrow night.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:21 pm

LittleTnCo
@ Gweener: Well, I don't know about Water Polo, but; I'd love to do a Treasure Hunt and actually get kewl gifts or gold or both as a reward. Everyone should get some sort of medal or ribbon just for participating. Also, I think it would be really great to have Gaia come up with a self portrait of our Avi character and have it framed so that we can place it on our kitchen table or counter or dresser and so forth. We could purchase extra ones to exchange with our bestest friends. What say you?

blaugh That would be fun!
Then I'd want a fireplace in my house so I can hang it above the mantel! mrgreen

Gweener

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:52 am

Hallo everyone =)
I've been gummed to facebook recently, which explains why I was seriously inactive...

Could you all help me?

I've started a new art shop recently...

anyone who helps me by advertising & stuff gets a free avatar art done! Only for teh watu members! =) Help me bump too, no?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/requests-and-commissions/r-a-g-e-a-r-t-m-a-r-k-e-t-open/t.39210917/
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:20 pm

@ Gweener: Oo, a Fireplace. Yea baby!! I'm hip to that.

@ Eiji: I just placed a request in your shop.

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

babieangel87

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Outbreak Survival
You scored as a Survivor
You are one of the many who will experience the outbreak and live to tell about it. You made wise decisions before and after the outbreak, and it shows.
Survivor 58%
Dead Meat 48%
Asset 41%
Liability 40%
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:30 pm

Chainsaw: Your description of the thrill of the music and game makes me feel envious. I love that feeling. Imagine having to "wind down" after playing before you can fall asleep. xd

BabieAngel: Not bad!

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:15 am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:35 am

ChainsawDooM

That must be a blast to make!

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Hello everyone! justa bouncing in! Sorry I havn't been on the last couple days, been entertaining guests again. Phew! I hope everyone is doing great! heart heart
@Chainsaw: that was a cool video!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:20 am

Aw, dangit... I linked the wrong one... grr...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmerVWaTjZM

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:31 am

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:28 pm

Happy April Fool's Day!
I'd totally forgotten about it until, on this site called DeviantArt, everyone's icon turned to a Mudkip and said "So I herd you liek mudkipz."
I almost died laughing, gais!
xD
But aside from the exploding easter egg, it doesnt seem like Gaia did anything.
;-;
Have you guys noticed anything weird on Gaia?

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Wow... Deviant Art is actually supporting the 4chan community by doing that...
Unless "So I herd u liek mudkips" started on DA, I'm not sure... Internet memes can be so hard to pin down these days.
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games