Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

nom anor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, the wings look mechanical, which doesn't really fit in with the biological waste, but aside from that, it's cool.

Yeah but the experiment tentacle like wings didn't work for this so I had to try something else. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Ah well, whatever works.

Anyway, back to topic. I wonder if Capcom will ever make a character that people hate more than Ashley?  

Biohazard EXTREME

nom anor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:14 pm
Oh I'm sure they will, just give them time. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:36 pm
To be fair, I probably would've found Steve more annoying than Ashley, if it wasn't for Ashley's voice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:41 pm
But Steve's voice was pretty bad too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:08 pm
Yes, but nothing is as bad as Ashley's voice.
Which is why I said Steve would've been more annoying if Ashley had a better voice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:30 pm
Personally, I don't know which one is worse... Steve's "HELLP MEEEEE!" or Ashley's "Leon Help!".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 pm
Well, Steve's "Help Meeee!" We only hear once. How many times in one playthrough does Ashley say, "Leooooon! Heeeeelp!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 pm
True, but is this is where we have to decide which is more unbearable:

Quality or Quantity?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:45 am
Well... Steve's is bad quality in little quantity, where as Ashley's is bad quality in MASSIVE quantity... Ashley wins... but either way, we loose.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:59 am
Alrhough at this point, where I don't bother acknowledging RE4, Steve wins because he's in a game I actually acknowledge.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Hehe. Good Man cool  

REaceofclubs

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:01 am
Hhmmmph... wouldn't that be cheating? To rule out a character's annoyance simply on the fact that you don't acknowledge the game she was in. Just because you disown RE4 and on doesn't mean they won't still be there. They will always shadow you in this Guild. They'll be in the back of your brain at EVERY discussion, every Guild related thought. And others will play them and watch the CG movie, and then shall either praise, despise, or taunt them. Sure, you disown RE4, but anytime it comes up, the mental scarring of why you hate it so remains. So it remains immortalized in your head all while one voice echos every time you think about it. "LE-ON!!! HE-LP!!!"
*Glared with eyes wide, the sight of a person gone mad standing, a wide deviant smile spread across my face*
THAT WHICH YOU DESPISE IS WHAT YOU SHALL REMEMBER MOST SIMPLY TO TELL YOURSELF TO FORGET AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 am
Sherry...yea she is the demon spawn  

Wesker Chic

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 am
Vinessa_Valentine
Hhmmmph... wouldn't that be cheating? To rule out a character's annoyance simply on the fact that you don't acknowledge the game she was in. Just because you disown RE4 and on doesn't mean they won't still be there. They will always shadow you in this Guild. They'll be in the back of your brain at EVERY discussion, every Guild related thought. And others will play them and watch the CG movie, and then shall either praise, despise, or taunt them. Sure, you disown RE4, but anytime it comes up, the mental scarring of why you hate it so remains. So it remains immortalized in your head all while one voice echos every time you think about it. "LE-ON!!! HE-LP!!!"
*Glared with eyes wide, the sight of a person gone mad standing, a wide deviant smile spread across my face*
THAT WHICH YOU DESPISE IS WHAT YOU SHALL REMEMBER MOST SIMPLY TO TELL YOURSELF TO FORGET AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

But WHILE I'm playing Resident Evil, if I say to myself, "I'm gonna replay the whole series!" And if I do that, I'm gonna have to deal with Steve's annoyance, but not Ashley's. I can disown the guild too, if I wanted.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff