Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Kashensu looked up at the starlit sky. The moon was a thin little sliver that shone faintly. "Sky sure looks nice today."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:54 pm
"I think it looks serene..." Kit said as he held up his hand. It protrued from the water making small ripples. He closed his hand as if he had caught a cloud.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:14 pm
kit got up and enterd the changing room. Getting into his ninja attire he left.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:13 pm
Kit enterd the changing room and got into his towel. Entering the mixed spa he sat down. Keeping to himself he looked at the sky as the warm water around him relaxed his sore mucsles. "Not good enough..." He said referring to the water. A massage would do better but he didnt want somee other guy giving it to him. And no one was around so he was stuck with just sitting there saoking himself. The steam from the water blocked the sky but the stars shone right through the fog. "Pretty..." He aid while a single tear fell from his eyes.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:27 pm
Kuruk walks in "hey Kit whats up?" Kuruk notices a tear is coming out of his eye "dude, are you crying?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:29 pm
Kit dunked his head underwater. Coming back up he replied. "No im not it was just some water from my hair."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:31 pm
"ok dude" Kuruk got in the water "now this is the kind of water that can have a ninja relax" Kuruk looked up and saw some of the stars "I wish my old girlfriend was here"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:33 pm
Kit chuckled slightly. "Girl friend huh? thats nice." He looked up at the sky and the stars still shone through the fog like a butter knife through butter.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:35 pm
"yeah, she was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:37 pm
"Sounds like a nice lady.." Kit said. He didnt really care for love anymore. No girl had ever loved him. No girl ever would.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:39 pm
"yeah.... too bad a evil ninja killed her" Kuruk put his head under the water so Kit wouldn't see him cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 pm
"...." Kit just looed at the sky. Aware the Kuruk was crying. But didnt say anything. When a man cries he doesnt like to be seen.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kuruk Gearhart

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:47 pm
When Kuruk was done crying he put his head back up "so, you ever have a girlfriend?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 pm
"I did once." Kit said still looking to the sky. His natural red eyes peircing the fog and seeing the cloud roll into veiw slightly covering the moon,.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games