Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:07 am

((I am going to shop i will be away for like 10-15 minutes.))
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:08 am

"oh yeah of course, mister goes shopping and i have to stay here with those stupid thing on my legs! scream "

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:13 am

"Ric-sensei, I'll show you that I CAN walk on water with 20kg extra." Kouga said determinately, not pleased at being told that he was weaker the Neko.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:43 am

"Well correctly.... you will never beat that monster in brute force." Ric whispers to Kouga.
"But this time it's just that your chakra controlling probably isn't yet so good that you can do it but sure you can try."
*hand signs.*
Pair of weights appears.

3Rton

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:55 am

"ok now im really angry"

*thanks to the (angryness xp ) kitty regains more chakra then normal*

"go!, kitty runs toward the pond* (ye sshe runs, not so fast as always)

*runs on the pond for like 7 steps*

*then she falls into the water again*

"aaaaarg!"
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:56 am

Kouga immediately felt gravity take control of him as the weights fastened on his legs. Hmm...I think it would be better to start by running laps in them first, to strengthen my legs and to get them used to the extra weight. He thought to himself. He then started to run laps around the training area.

After the 1st lap, he already started to feel the drain, No! Not now! I have to be stronger! He encouraged himself as he continued to jog.

ll Shinzo ll

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:06 am

"You two seem like having fun, playing whit water and all." Ric says sarcastic voice while floating one meter above water.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:10 am

*grrrrrrrrrr*

*the water where neko was in started to cook*

*then she said* "yea we sure have a lot of fun ric biggrin "

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:14 am

Kouga narrowed his eyes at his sensei's comment. I'll get stronger...I'll defeat Kamikuro! He encouraged himself, remembering how defenseless he was in their latest encounter.

Kouga stopped his jogging and went over to a nearby tree, and started doing kicking drills against the trunk. 50 kicks. 50 kicks, that's my goal. 50 kicks, then a break. Kouga repeated the thoughts in his head as he started doing roundhouse kicks against the trunk.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:14 am

*brile sits on a tree with his crutches and watches*

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:20 am

*sees bril*

*get sout of the water, and trys to jump at the tree where bril was sitting on*

*but the due to the weights kitty cant reach the high branch where bril was on*

after a minute of jumping kitty reached the branch*

"hi hun" *kiss*

*but then the branch breaks*

"waahaaaah"
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:22 am

47, 48, 49, 50! Kouga congratulated himself mentally, then sat down to take a sip of water. Walking on water might be too big of a gap...I should still aim to increase the strength of my legs first. After all, speed is the most important thing when fighting a sound nin...

Kouga got up from his small break, his body screaming in protest. 1 lap...I'll see if I can sprint 1 lap. If I can get it under 1 minute, THEN I'll start the chakra control exercises...

ll Shinzo ll

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:23 am

"Hoo it's great that you are having fun" Ric said whit fake smile.
*hmm Where have i heard that name again....* Ric thinks.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:28 am

*neko lands first on the ground because she had the 20 kg extra, then bril lands right on neko*

"oof"

"are you alright bril?"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:33 am

(Ric--I don't get your 2nd sentence--where have you heard that name again?)

Kouga finished his 1st sprint lap, panting very heavily and sweat pouring off his forehead. He looked at his stopwatch (Yeah just pretend we have those here xd ): 1'08"31. Dammit...still a LONG way to go. Kouga thought. He started to walk back to his resting place, but then realised that his legs won't listen to him. His knees suddenly buckled, and he collapsed on the ground. It hurts...he thought to himself.

(Neko, I just got killed by you, so yeah blaugh )
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games