Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:34 pm
((Thanks. xd

Dude... the thread has died again... we need to pick it up more...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:50 pm
((Hm... Well, I've been considering doing this for a while now... So if no one has any objections, I'll take over the Wind Stranger. He should look familiar to you guys. wink ))

Chara Name: Bran Carew
Your SN: MemoryDragon
Appearance: Barely any colour in him. He has white hair and pale skin, so he often wears black to contrast it. His eyes are a tawny golden colour like a cat's or a bird's that can see the wind. He's of average height, a little taller than Alcina.
M/F: Male
Stranger: Wind
Type: Mazoku
Staff: Twin daggers (since I really don't remember what the original wind stranger had)
Other: He's extremely playful and loves to flirt with pretty girls. Since the main love of his life has turned him down, Bran has decided to play with Alcina for a bit. He's really not all that bad of a guy once you get to know him, just extremely infuriating at times.

Bran doesn't really care for the whole Mazoku take over plan, but knows when he is out numbered. Rather than going against his clan, he goes with the flow. He follows the orders of *insert main villain name here* mostly because of the power difference. Bran knows he doesn't stand a chance.

((And there it is. I don't plan on him becoming a stranger for quite some time, but I thought I should list him as one finally. I know the mazoku had the crystal stone before... But I think the wind one suits him far better anyway.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:01 pm
((I LIIIIIIIVE!~ whee Err...somewhat. I'm still "in the depths of despair" because my Arina puzzle is messed up. sweatdrop There's pieces everywhere and I'm all confuzzled now. crying ))

"Ah!~ There he is!" Saga continued dragging Sui. "This person is...Kuromi's fiance!~ It's Kuronagi Daisuke!~" ((I can just see the fireworks going off. whee ))

Daisuke just stared. Sometimes I wonder how Saga and Kuromi could even be related...they're nothing alike. "Hmmm...so this is whoever whatever his name is that Saga's been yammering about for the past few days."

Saga stomped on Daisuke's foot. "It's Sui-san you idiot!"

Daisuke winced. "That really hurt, Saga." He eyed Sui. I wonder if this person really is competition for MY Kuromi. It'd be really bad if he was...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:38 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:37 pm
((Happy Easter!))
Saga turned around and saw Alcina. What the hell?! That stupid princess followed us?! "Hello, Alcina. I totally forgot about you! But I didn't think you would follow us...oh well."

Daisuke sighed. I have a feeling that some kind of disaster is going to happen. Oh well. This will probably all be over once I have Kuromi. Then, she'll never be able to run away. He could barely resist laughing evilly. ((He's not that great of a person. sweatdrop )) "I can't seem to find her anywhere. She's probably hiding from me again."

A lightbulb went off in Saga's head. "She's in the house!~" Ah ha ha...just try running away Kuromi.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:52 pm

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:46 am
((Buahahaha...How about everybody walks into the house and find out the Kuromi's gone? Mi-chan too. xd It'll just make things go faster and I can always think of a reason for her running away later. (I can't think.) She's not that easy to catch anyways...))

"You happen to be the princess that's last in line," Saga replied. "Of course it's easy to forget you!" If only this princess would just get out of the way!~

((I can't think of what to say...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:52 pm
((Uh...yeah...sorry for my absence. >_< And i must get off soon too! Ack. Yeah anyway...when it is time to get Alcina kidnapped...ill come back. And if Lunis doesnt post even then, then ill have to go on w/o them. >_< crying ))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:56 am
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:39 am
((Yay! Both Leri and Kaze are here now! Let's set about getting Alcina kidnapped, shall we? First step, isolating her from the group. xd ))

Saga's words cut through Alcina deeply. Sui's arm around her was slightly comforting, but it still hurt. It was just like back home. No matter how much her brother tried to help, she was still unwanted.

Mentally biting back the hurt, Alcina smiled up at Sui. In her best court voice, she said, "That's alright Sui-san. If I'm not wanted here, I'll go look for Kuromi-san and see if I can help her." With a brief, but polite, bow to everyone there, the last princess of the Earth Nation left the festivities.

Instead of heading back to check on Kuromi, however, Alcina ended up wandering further into the forest. Like Kuromi, she didn't want to be found either, though she secretly hoped someone would try to follow her.

Of course, the person she wanted to find her was probably miles away not even thinking about her, Alcina reminded herself bitterly. Would Hayato have tried to come after her, had he been there? She didn't know. She almost didn't want to know, for fear of the answer.

The princess glared into the darkness surrounding her, angry at herself. She was acting just like a foolish girl yearning after an infatuation. It was stupid. Alcina hated it when her sister would talk non-stop about some guy. And here she was, only wanting to see some guy who could probably care less about her...

"I'm not important, after all," she said softly to herself as she sat down on a near by rock. "Why should anyone care about the last in line?"

((By the way, I'd much rather Sui or Kisuna not find Alcina. Which means Sui might need a distraction for a bit... I don't want anyone to realize right away that Alcina is missing for a bit of angst later on.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:18 pm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:21 pm
(( ...Don't mind me interrupting, i'm just cheering that the RP revived again! x3 ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:14 am
((You and me both! Just let us know what needs to be done so you can get in the rp too! We don't want to leave anyone hanging for too long.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:18 pm
((Well I pretty much know what has to be done for mine to be introduced... Kaen needs to wander away from the capital to find Midori as she ran away and hasn't visited him, run into the group, ask if they've seen her and thus go on from there. Midori will show up a bit later on her own... and cause a little trouble. She's gunna be a handful with what she did... Bohahaha!
I just don't know when would be the perfect timing now to have him run into the group with all this other stuff going on...I can wait though. I'm even drawing them too (scribbling blah-ness is more like it.) ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:12 pm
((here is my intro of kidnapping))

Akira chuckled softly toherself as she neared the cat kizoku lands. 'Hayato, I'll rip you away from this...Princess of yours...Then you'll be sorry.'

((yeah, lame, but i think i hear my mother coming upstairs. lol. i havent posted for so long, i cant remember why Akira wanted to kidnap Alcina. >_< hahaha...ill read back later. >_< now i have to go.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games