Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Kyubi tried edging her on, trying to get an answer. "C'moooooooon! D: please tell meh? Your a nice, sweet, cute girl that everyone loves! biggrin " After a little bit of thinking, he began wondering what it would be like to go out with Johanna. The thought of it made him blush intensely. o///o

((oh come on johanna you have nice boobs! XD))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:01 am

*as i walked out of the school i begasn jumping from house to house then finally settling in a nice tree as i sit in it however the leaves around me start to die from out of nowhere* this ******** curse ******** brother no i have no idea how you got those chains but i have been to hell and back thats worse than anythign my brother gave me a power i did not want nor do i understand....

slayer898

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:03 pm

XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi tried edging her on, trying to get an answer. "C'moooooooon! D: please tell meh? Your a nice, sweet, cute girl that everyone loves! biggrin " After a little bit of thinking, he began wondering what it would be like to go out with Johanna. The thought of it made him blush intensely. o///o

((oh come on johanna you have nice boobs! XD))

johanna: *she just softly sighed* i dont wana tell cause im scared people will make fun of me or teh one i have a crush on....*she blushes and hugs him* i cant tell cause im scared to get my heart broken

~with jade~

jade: what more can i say im sorry!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:58 pm

He was lying on his couch, staring up at the ceiling, and a blanket over him. It got so cold at his place...
He had a lot on his mind.

"Hmmm... she's a little too wild..."

He turned over towards the tv, which was turned off.

Zeldrick

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 pm

*i hop down from from the tree i was in and continue to walk down to my house i get to the door and open it slowly revieling a old rundown room* well home sweet home thanks a bunch mom and dad..
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:19 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
He was lying on his couch, staring up at the ceiling, and a blanket over him. It got so cold at his place...

*jade desides to go home and work on homework wile johanna contiues to talk to kyurbi*

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:54 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

*jade desides to go home and work on homework wile johanna contiues to talk to kyurbi*

Zeldrick coughs and clears his throat before looking into his phone. He decides to call Jade, even though he doesn't know what to say...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:58 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

Zeldrick coughs and clears his throat before looking into his phone. He decides to call Jade, even though he doesn't know what to say...

jade: could you go check on moon zeldrick....i feel bad....please....

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:44 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

jade: could you go check on Johanna, zeldrick....i feel bad....please....

He hung up the phone on her, and sat up on the couch. The blankets fell off of him as he rubbed his head.
"Not even a 'hello' from her either... geez..."
Zeldrick looks at his phone again, and calls Johanna.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:08 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He hung up the phone on her, and sat up on the couch. The blankets fell off of him as he rubbed his head.

*johanna picks up teh phone and ansures it* hello?

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:20 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He ran a paw through his hair as he talked.
"Hi. I was just wondering what was going on, and if you wanted to come by or go somewhere... I need to get out of the house."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:25 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Hi. I was just wondering what was going on, and if you wanted to come by or go somewhere... I need to get out of the house."

johanna: im over at my house....with kyurbi....but your weclomed to join us for dinner *she said messing with her hello kitty doll*

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:34 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

johanna: im over at my house....with kyurbi....but your weclomed to join us for dinner *she said messing with her hello kitty doll*

He looked down at the floor and his feet paws, giving a slight nod with a sigh.
"Um... yea, ok. I'll come by.... I'd like to talk to you in private too, if you don't mind..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:16 pm

lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

"Um... yea, ok. I'll come by.... I'd like to talk to you in private too, if you don't mind..."

ummm...sure...i have to get soda in a sec...we can talk wile my dad and kyurbi talk talk to ya later

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:22 pm

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

ummm...sure...i have to get soda in a sec...we can talk wile my dad and kyurbi talk talk to ya later

"Alright... talk to you later."
Zeldrick rubbed his head and stood up. He got himself fully dressed, and on his way out told his mother that he'll be back by 10. He got in his car and was on his way to Johanna's.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games