Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uchiha saskuke kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:53 am
Saske walked in looking for the teacher so he can learn him the basic jutsus....."gah... now wheres that teacher...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 pm
Savior walked in with a log in his hand poof. It turned into a clone of him.
Kiara Kiara I did the Transformation Justu.  

Munchies the Great

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 pm
(im back, i went camping, did i miss anything important?)
walks into the class and sits in a seat near the back  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:19 pm
"Kiara-sensei can you teach me now, please!" said Jackson as he notice Kiara was in the room. smile smile  

master mojo

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:00 pm
Kazuma jumped onto th window sile and looked at the studentes all around he was curious to learn about the future prospects of his nation since he was leaving after the Chunnin exams.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:21 am
((I'm back, did I miss anything?))
Yasu sigh as she finished training and looked up at the sky thinking what was wrong with Kiara-Sensei. Yasu jumped and sat in a tree thinking for a moment knowing this wasn't her business. She sat up there then jumped back down and started to train with herself.  

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:03 pm
((Kiara wasn't here people.. she left to go to sleep... and can everyone PM me the Basic Jutsus you HAVEN'T learned please?))

Kiara came back to the Academy. "Sorry that I didn't come earlier, just that I slept in," she told the students.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:42 pm
Kento walks in the academy and starts looking for a teacher. He stops and looks at a class and sighs and asks Kiara
"Are you Kiara?"  

DavisEx7

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:50 pm
Yasu just nodded understanding yesterday was a stressful day with all of her students. "Sensie, are you up to finishing the lesson?" Yasu said looking at Kiara though she needed to know because she might be unbalance and unable to perform correctly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:36 pm
Kiara turned to Yasu. "Yes, I will hopefully finish teaching everyone today," she said with a smile. She then heard someone talking to her. She turned around to see a new student. "Hello. I am Kiara. And you are?" she asked him seeing that he is a new student.

((GaARa OT FuNK: Can you please use propper Grammar? You know how to say "Are You", you say "R U" and it kind of bothers me.. sorry))  

GorgeousC

Pocky Ate My Username

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm
((if we learned all three justus then are we ready?))
jumps and flips into a handstand. he looks like he can do it easily so he tries with one hand. but he fell, and flopped over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm
((I know all three))

Savior looked around.
Kiara there you are
He ran to her
Hey can you teach me some kool new Justu?
He then smiled
I just have to ask. How was Uno?
He said laughing  

Munchies the Great

master mojo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 pm
"teach me please Kaira-sensei," said Jackson and he walked into the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:23 pm
((Pocky: Well, you have to master them and plus, I'm thinking of teaching everyone an extra one that will help them learn Jutsus faster and have more control. It's called Chakra Control and while I'll teach everyone it, I'll also teach you guys how to climb a tree without using hands))

Kiara laughed as one of her students tried doing a handstand. She then tilted her head to where Savior is. "Well, most of these students still need to learn the Three Jutsus," she told him. She then smiled. And Uno's fine," she said. "He's an ANBU so I barely see him but he's doing fine," she explained. Kiara then turned to Jackson. "What's the next Jutsu you have to learn?" she asked Jackson. "And tell me the name of it and what you have to say in order to make it work," she told him. That way, she can teach him and the others. But she's letting Jackson decide which Jutsu.  

GorgeousC

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games