Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:30 am

"Stay Away From Her!" yelled Starfire as she shot starbolts from her eyes towards Electra making hit the rocks of the waterfall.

Then Iris threw fire towards Electra.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Nightwing threw three birdarangs at Electra quickly. "Stay away from Gemini."

Pocketing the note, Raven surrounded a nearby tree with magic. It flew towards Electra.

~~

Bloodbane nodded his head. "That's good to hear."

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:55 pm

Italius turned to sora and said,"the note said that I was leaving the group to join up with you guys and that I was never comeing back. It also stated that if they wanted someone to blame, they should blame nightwing."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Electra dodge them all. "So Gemini is this how you live your life. Let these fake faimly do the figthing for you cause you still a baby," said Electra.

Gemini got so mad but since a mask was covering her face you couldn't see her emotions. So Gemini took out her sword and ran towards Electra.

Then Electra took out her staff and blocked Gemini's attack. she than kicked Gemini into the water.

Gemini put her sword away, turned into a wolf and tackled Electra to the ground and was now on top of her. "Grrrrr," she growled. Gemini flet like endng electra's life right there and than.

Then Electra tuned into a wolf as well and pushed Gemini off of her. "Your skills is just like your father. Can't believe my mistress your mother's mom let her married your father who is a human. Grrrrr," growled Electra who was now on top of Gemini.

Gemini tried pushing Electra off.

"Your also like you mother as well. And I should just kill you right now," said Electra.

"I think NOT!" yellled Gemini as wind pushed electra up in the air and off of Gemini.

But then Electra saved herself by making her wings appear and said, "Another time child." She than disappeared into the shadows.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:39 pm

Nightwing glared at Electra as she disappeared. "Don't listen to her, Gemy. What did the note say anyway?"

Raven pulled the note out of her pocket. "It says that Italius is leaving us... To join up with the villains and that he's not going to come back..." She paused before repeating in a monotone voice. "He also said if we were to blame anyone that it would be Nightwing."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Gemini heard what her father said and nodded. she than heard what Raven said. She never understood why Italius was mad at father cause she was only little when they split. "What does he mean by that father?" asked Gemini.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Nightwing had looked away and now he sighed. "Well... A little while after Starfire and Raven disappeared, I started acting more and more like a...jerk, I guess that would be the best word. It was the way I handled my depression of Starfire being gone. Italius and me got in a fight and he left with Haru. The rest of the team soon followed and the Titans were no more.

Raven shook her head. "Wow, a lot happened while we were gone..." Raven lowered her head, letting her eyes drop to the ground. It took all of her control to keep tears from filling her eyes. In a quiet voice, she added, "None of it any good."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:55 pm

"Yeah and I was too little to understand any of the fights. But you were never a jerk to me but than you were to everyone else I bet father," said Gemini as there was upsetness in her voice and she was glad that no one could see her expression becasue the mask hid it. She than walked out of the water, jumped in a tree, sat in it, and looked up. She didn't feel like talking now since everything she heard and everything she has been threw since her mother was gone and now with that Electra woman.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:11 pm

"Great now she's doing that I'm not talking I want to be alone stage now," said Iris as she saw Gemini go to a tree alone.

"Oh, dear. Would someone please talk to her. And Nightwing please come with me. I wish to talk to you alone," said Starfire as she walked behind a tree and waited for Nightwing to come with her.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Haru woke up and slowly sat up. He then rubbed his head and said,"huh where am I."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Nightwing sighed. He regreted how he had acted more than anything. He wished he could go back and not be a jerk, but that was impossible. He walked over to the tree where Starfire was. "What do you want?" His voice was worn and depressed.

Raven looked over at Haru. "You're with the rest of us; here. At some waterfall..." Then she passed him the note. "You should read this."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Crystal stood looking at the waterfall. She than thought to herself. "I wounder if we could go back in time and change everything that happened."

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 am

"Huh, why honestly did all these bad things happen. Just becasue Raven and I weren't around anymore. I'm at least surprice you were not a jerk enough to leave Gemini alone. I'm happy that you cared for her but you should of also cared for our son Italius instead of getting into a fight with him. I don't hate you I just hate that the future changed to this, despair, sorrow, and so much pain. Specially for Gemini who never understood why you all split up just cause Raven and I were taken. It didn't mean the Titans had to split up. And I worry for Italius now he became evil and such...," as Starfire looked down as tears began to form in her eyes and fell down her beautiful cheak. She than looked up towards Nightwing and wanted to kiss him again but wasn't sure if he would want to do the same to her.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:34 am

Gemini than heard what Crystal said. she jumped out of the tree and stood infront of them. "Maybe we can do that. We should send Raven and mother back threw time back to when they were stolen so they may change time itself. If they do so the lives we live now will change to something better. But we need a way to send them both back," said Gemini as she sounded like a leadrer there for a second or genius or something. Whatever you call it.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 am

Crystal looked at all of them. "Well we know that Fang and Bloodbane can travel back in time...Maybe we can make them go back in time with Starfire and Raven." Crystal looked down. She didnt want them to know she could go back in time. Not after what she did to her father. She looked back up.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games