Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:51 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle watched the man in secret amusement - she doubted he had any idea what she would, or could, do to him. "Or perhaps nothing," she mused, as she shed the rest of her clothes and lowered herself into the bath. "That might be more funny than anything else."

Dorian peered lazily at her through one half-open eye. "Credit where it's due." He thought to himself approvingly, eying her figure. "And now?" He asked, closing his eye and leaning back again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:02 pm
((Dammit, guys O.o;; nothing for a few weeks, and then everything in a day.))

((New Order))

Djevik made his way from the two corpses at the gatehouse back into the barracks. The guards were rushing at him, but he watched as the two other Myrddraal -nameless ones, he thought shamefully… the damn things were pathetic- swung out from their hiding places and began to chop the men to pieces. Of course, it would be impossible to kill the Myrddraal… it would be another twenty-four hours before they would die of mortal wounds… and nobody expected a mortal wound from these ragtag soldiers.

Stepping into a shadow and out of another in an adjacent room, Djevik found himself facing another guard. He immediately grabbed the man by the collar and pushed him up against a wall. The sniveling guard begged for his life. “Please, please don’t hurt me,” he said.

“Do you realize that, right now, while you beg for your pitiful life, the countless Trollocs and Friends of the Dark under my command are slaughtering the citizens of your city?” Djevik replied, immediately enjoying the look of failure and anguish on the guard’s face. “Not a single one will survive. You haven’t been doing your job.”

He left that guard there. And, in fact, that was the only one he left alive. For what seemed like moments, but probably was hours, Djevik walked around annihilating every guard he saw. He probably killed a few Darkfriends while he was at it, but he didn’t care. He was in the Blood Rage. He licked his blade after he was done, and there were no more left. His pale skin was beaded with sweat, and he breathed in a heavy manner.

“That… was pleasant,” the Myrddraal said as he entered a shadow. Time to rally his troops.

((next post, whichever of you wants it, can have Djevik meeting with either one of you for a report razz ))  

CR Kyrie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:41 am
((New Order))
Ranuu
“That… was pleasant,” the Myrddraal said as he entered a shadow. Time to rally his troops.

((next post, whichever of you wants it, can have Djevik meeting with either one of you for a report razz ))

(Ah-ha!)

Sielle enjoyed the look Dorian gave her - she hardly ever revealed herself to a man, let alone someone like him - and then blinked. Djevik was done with whatever business had occupied him, and was calling.
"Playtime is cut short," she said a bit shortly, standing up and stretched lazily. She had actually enjoyed the rest, and sighed. She knew she'd have to hear more from Dorian about her service to Djevik, and wasn't in the mood.
Saying all she had to say, Sielle stepped out of the bath and gathered her clothes, Ryok perched on a chairback nearby. Getting dressed quickly, she flipped her damp hair over her shoulder and glanced back at Dorian.
"Enjoy your bath," she said, and glided from the room, staff in hand. She didn't know if he would follow or not, but Djevik was most important.

(I swear, 'glided' always sounds wrong! gonk )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:06 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Enjoy your bath," she said, and glided from the room, staff in hand. She didn't know if he would follow or not, but Djevik was most important.

(I swear, 'glided' always sounds wrong! gonk )

((I know! Hate that word. rofl ))
"Eh." Dorian grunted, waving a hand in dismissal. "I'll catch up." He put his hands behind his head and chuckled.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:00 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((I know! Hate that word. rofl ))
"Eh." Dorian grunted, waving a hand in dismissal. "I'll catch up." He put his hands behind his head and chuckled.

(You b*****d, now what I am supposed to do while I wait for Ranuu to show up?)

Sielle shook her head in amusement. She lifted her other arm for Ryok to perch on it, and snuck a slight 'cooing' noise at him before moving down the streets without fear. Any Darkfriends she encountered either ignored her or moved out of the way, while any citizens were merely corpses scattered on the ground.
"Such horror," she thought, surveying the brutality unleashed by both humans and Trollocs alike. "How different are they, really?"
Pondering this sudden question, she paused in the streets to try to sense Djevik's presence.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Pondering this sudden question, she paused in the streets to try to sense Djevik's presence.

((Got bored... and it smells like cereal now. gonk ))
Dorian stepped out of the bathhouses, feeling particularly content. His clothes had been washed, and his ear had stopped bleeding. walking lazily along, he strode in the direction where he had seen Sielle go, wondering if Djevik had new orders involving Caemlyn.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 pm
((New Order))
(I don't think we need to quote anymore, since we're the only ones here.)

Sielle turned to find Dorian striding up to her, and raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Did you grow bored?" she asked absently.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm
((Why is it every time I think of saying something and don't, someone else says it immediately? rofl ))
"No, I grew clean." Dorian retorted, stopping in front of her. "That tends to happen when one bathes, you know." He looked around. "Any reason why you're standing in the middle of the road?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:53 pm
Sielle eyed him, and shrugged. "Waiting for directions from Djevik," she told him. She glanced around curiously. "And I sent order for my mount to be returned to me. I'm waiting for that as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:55 pm
"In the middle of a road?" Dorian repeated disbelievingly. He shook his head, smirking. "Seems a bit of an odd place, to me. But then again, we are odd people." He continued, not really realizing he had said "we" and not meaning the two of them.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 pm
"I have a clear view of my surroundings from here," Sielle replied calmly. She noticed the wording, and refrained from smiling to herself. Instead, she stretched casually.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:06 pm
Dorian yawned and shrugged. "You're so blindly loyal it's almost embarrasing to serve you." He said simply, walking over and leaning on a broken wall, crossing his arms and dropping his hood over his eyes.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 pm
"Didn't we already go over this?" she asked, this time smiling at the 'serving' comment. "Djevik knows it - you'll learn it eventually. I'm as loyal as it serves me. That's all."
She left it at that, and Ryok nudged her head with his beak, wanting to be scratched. She laughed and obliged, forgetting herself in front of Dorian.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 pm
"I probably wasn't listening anyway." Dorian said, keeping his head down. He heard the woman laugh, but at what he neither guessed nor cared.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:23 pm
"You never seem to," she replied, and smiled at her bird. It seemed the only thing that retained her humanity sometimes were her two animal friends - something she was grateful for.
"Go see what you can find," she ordered Ryok, and the bird launched into the air gracefully. She peered at him, and narrowed her eyes.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff