Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 am
Yuka smiled, getting the sense that they were official now. A couple.
"The depressing thing is though.. I'm nineteen and you're sixteen. Doesn't that make me a *****?" Yuka asked, and laughed to herself. It was true, though.
Except you've already hurt me once. Left me when I needed you most. I was afraid and you walked out on me.
Yuka tried to let her thought go.
"I don't really think I can walk, yet thought and I don't want to be a burden on you..." Yuka said, she did still feel quiet naseous.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 am
Akuro bit his lip. He laughed shakily.
"I think your bartender friend wants us out." He said, noting that the bartender paced by the door, just barely seen.
"I'll carry you. Or we can hail a cab." He said, picking her up and cradling her in his arms. He kissed her nose.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:57 am
Yuka wrestled out of ihs arms.
"Takashi offered me to stay the night at his home... why would he want me to leave?" Yuka asked, breaking herself free of him. She fell onto the floor, and laughed making it obvious she was still drunk.
"Please, Kuro.. I don't want to be carried." Yuka said, trying to sit up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 am
Akuro growled in frustration. He picked her back up, holding her with a steel grip.
"We're going to a hotel. Your drunk. Your not going anywhere else Yuka." He said, trying to calm down. He walked out of the break room with Yuka in his arms, into the main bar.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 am
Yuka pushed herself out of Akuro's arms once again. She fell onto the floor of the bar and stood up, bracing herself on the counter.
"No, I'm not going to be controlled by you Akuro. Just stop. Leave me alone." Yuka said, her voice sounding more slurred and sounded as though she were angry.

Takashi stepped out from behind the bar.
"Yuka, is everything alright?" He asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. She looked ready to fall over.
Takashi hid it well, but he was a vampire and wouldn't take crap from some kid like this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 am
Akuro scowled. He wouldn't, couldn't, leave Yuka again. It looked as though Yuka and Takashi were close, what would happen back at his house?
Akuro was torn. He wanted to grab Yuka and make a run for it, but Takashi was stronger than him and could easily take him out. The other half just wanted to get angry and walk out, like he did last time.
He was sure that pain was obvious in his eyes, he was never good at hiding his emotions.
"Yuka, I-" He started in a weak voice.
"Fine. What do you want to do now." He demanded, his voice a little stronger.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:12 am
[[8D OH YEAH! *memory jogs*]]

Naoki's lip turned upwards slightly, he turned around with a mug of black coffee in one hand and Nana's tea in the other. He set both of them down on the counter. "Well, you don't have to if you don't want to." He replied, looking at her while sipping on the piping hot coffee. She loooked a great deal more worried than he imagined she would be.

Yuu thought it odd that Nori wasn't there when he usually was. Yuu felt a little lonely, but was more curious as to why Nori wasn't here. He tightened his grip on his school bag as he continued walking. As he was about to enter the school's main building, he saw Emiko out of the corner of his eye. He mentally debated with himself if he should turn around and greet her, or wait to be greeted.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 pm
Nana smiled.
"Thanks Naoki." She said, taking her tea. It was hot in her hand, so she set it on the table in front of her.
"Of course I still need to continue my studying..I don't want to miss anything.." She added.

[[wha...?
where'd Nori go ? I know he's living w/ naoki/nana but where is he ??]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:41 pm
[[xD Maybe being a comatose lazy a**, sleeping in his room? Something, yeah.]]

"Sure," He nodded, taking another sip of the bitter coffee. "I can hire an at-home tutor or something of the like."

[[[ D: Fail.]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:36 pm
[[lulz.]]

Nana sighed.
"Where's Nori? Shouldn't he be out of bed by now?" She asked impatiently. She had grown rather fond of Nori. Still she loved Naoki, but Nori seemed like a more appropriate lover for her.
She quickly dismissed the thought and stood to get sugar for her tea.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:25 pm
"I don't know..." Naoki mumbled, then started to walk down the hall, "I'll go check..." He continued walking until he stopped at Nori's room. He knocked gently with the back of his knuckle, and waited a moment for any possible reply. There wasn't any. He knocked again. Nope. Hmmm. He twisted the brass knob and entered, "Nori?"

Nori was sleeping, bed a mess and sleeping on his stomach for that matter. Naoki closed the door behind him and gave Nori a strange look. "Nori." He said again, this time a bit louder. He had heard nothing at Nori being a hard sleeper. It was even a school day, though Naoki didn't specifically care. He was on an extended lunch break at the moment. "Nori!"

"Mmwuh huh?" Nori rolled over to his side, rubbing his face with the back of his hand and blinked a few times, still dazed. "Oh, N--Naoki...What time is it?"

"11:37." He replied.

Nori laughed, "Am I allowed to stay home today?"

Naoki nodded, "Yes, yes, just get up..."

Nori smiled, and bowed his head lightly. "Thanks."

"There some rice in the rice cooker if you want some..."

"Thank you."

Naoki opened the door and made his leave, returning into the hall and walked back to Nana. "...He was just sleeping." And gave a sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:27 pm
Nana took his hands.
"Does that bother you?" She asked, worried by his expression. Naoki had seemed rather distant lately. It scared Nana, just a little.

[[wow.
that sucks.
DDx]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 pm
Emiko had been upset all morning, trying desperately to hold back her tears. It was hard too, though. Her parents had gotten in a big argument last night and her dad had left the house and gone to stay a motel for the night. Emiko just knew they'd get a divorce. It wasn;t hard to see it.
Emiko only had 3 class periods today, her other two morning classes had been canceled. It ended with her being able to leave for school later. It was about 11:45 now.

As she walked down the street, Emiko finally looked up from the ground. She'd been watching the ground for a while now.
"Yuu," She muttered, noticing him about a block ahead of her. Speeding up her pace, she reached him.
"Hey, Yuu." She said with a smile, more or less sweeping her previous emotions under the rug.
---

Yuka slumped against the counter, unable to hold her weight.
"I dunno what I want to do Akuro. I have nowhere to go. I really don't want to stay in some little motel either. I want to go back to my home. I just... can't. Not with you with me. But I don't want to leave you, either.

Takashi took his hand away from Yuka.
"Akuro, is it? Anyhow I think it'd be best if you left. I can take Yuka to my place if she prefers or back to her...house if she wants. Just.. I'd like for you to leave." Takashi said, his voice sounding powerful, like her had authority.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:12 pm
Akuro looked at Yuka with anxiousness. He wanted to grab her, to hold her and never let go. He had never before felt such a burning urge.
"Akuro, is it? Anyhow I think it'd be best if you left. I can take Yuka to my place if she prefers or back to her...house if she wants. Just.. I'd like for you to leave." The bartender said. His voice was thick with authority. The tone of his voice brought back memories of Akuro's parents. His Dad was always such a hard-a**. This memory was quickly rushed ahead. Now he saw his father, screaming, "GO! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW! I WILL NOT HAVE A BLOODSUCKER FOR A SON!". His mother was cowering in fear.
The bartender cleared his throat and Akuro was pulled back into reality. He felt tears drown his eyes, but he blinked them back. His pained expression was clear on his face. He looked at Yuka, then back at the impatient bartender.
"Fine." He muttered, walking out of the bar rather furiously. Once outside he just walked straight, walking through traffic and onto the sidewalk.
Oh just GREAT! Now, NO ONE wants you. You try to go make things right, and it just backfires. GREAT. He growled angirly, tears flooding his eyes. He had no idea where he was going, or what he was going to do, but he just kept walking, shoving his hands in his pockets, keeping his head down.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm
Takashi just stood there for a moment, watching Akuro walk away. He turned around, hearing footsteps from in the back.
"Yuka I think some one's hear to take my place. Do you want me to take you home or...?" Takashi asked, letting her decide.
Yuka pushed herself off the counter, taking Takashi's arm for support.
"Can you take me home, please? Keep me awake long enough to give you the directions, though." Yuka said.

Takashi wasn't all that bad looking. He was actually quite attractive. He was about 28, though looked younger than his age, due to himself being a vampire. He was single, unlike his friends that had helped him start the restaurant/ bar.
His interest wasn't in Yuka, though. Even if she was staying at his place, nothing would've happened to her. Unless of course she'd wanted to. Though in her state, he'd doubted she would after that break up.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games