Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:56 am

A clone of jedi walked in. "Susumu, im takin Diasuke and another with me to mist, Rahenno and the rest must stay here for anything that may happen to the village."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:59 pm

"This ring is the key to a god of metal, metaphorically of course"Katsu said"now i must go to mist with the other ninja, good bye"

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:02 pm

Kyo watched Katsu walk out, he wished he was strong enough to go with, but he would be one day. He turned back to Susumu, awaiting her response.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:40 pm

hunter walks in susumu `s office "susumu ive been poisond by leon!"

Aro97

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:02 pm

"Yes Kyo I have heard of the tragedy of the Rock Village. You may stay in the village and train as you like." Susumu then turns to Hunter. "You were poisoned?! alright sit down and I will help you out." Susumu walks over to a basic antidote and pours it into a pan. She makes a few handsigns and places her hand near the antidote. The antidote forms into a ball in which Susumu forces into Hunter the liquid (with help of chakra) seeks out the poison and isolates it. Susumu repeats this process until all the poison is removed Jokyo Dokubutsu (Poison Removal)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:08 pm

((You can't be in two spots at once. Last I knew, I still had you at the academy!))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Kyo bowed, then took his leave. he headed for the training grounds, hopefully he could find someone to teach him Raiton
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:52 pm

Yokai knocked on the door, "Hello? Anyone there?" Yokai stood still waited for answer, he then was about to lurch to open the door

Dripples

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:14 pm

"come on in" Susumu states, then sips on some very aromatic tea.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:21 pm

pyro walks up to the door of Susumu and knocks on the door. "hello?" pyro asked

pyro hasu

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Lenon appeared in the office in a swirling of mist.

"Before someone attacks me under the impression that I'm going to kill you, I want to apologize for my recent poisonings. The problem was that I was actually interrupted before I could give the boy the antidote. I'm sure your abilities have stopped it, but I think this might help if he feels bad."

Lenon placed a red vial on her desk.

((No, not poison OR blood.))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Susumu looks at Lenon and puts down her tea. "I'm sorry Lenon but you might want to leave, the cloud usually holds grudges" Noticing a kid knocking on the door susumu looks past Lenon to make sure the kid didn't enter yet. "I have no grudge against you, just don't poison my villagers again." She takes the red vial and puts it in a safe place within her desk "I will give him this 'antidote' later."

Eris5

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:38 pm

pyro notices lenon's voice and tries not to barge in and start anything.

"what is he doing here" pyrosaid to himself. pyro put his ear on the door to listen.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Lenon smiled widely for the first time in many years.

"I know that all too well, Susumu, from experience on both sides. I've been in the Organization for what...a week? And already, they hate me to death. Grudges are heavy, yes, but the stronger you are, the more grudges you hold. Although the grudges sometimes weigh you down...a lot."

Lenon bowed and disappeared in a burst of lightning.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games