Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:38 pm
Kit followed her out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm
Sakura sits up in one of the many trees scattered throughout the parks. Its a habit of hers just to climb up in a tree and relax. She leans back in the tree and looks up into the sky, watching the clouds. She smiles at the clouds and then yawns a little bit. "Another good day. Too bad I can't do much else right now."  

raozspaz

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kokushibyou, Katsunya________________

With not much else to do at home, Nya decided to go and take a walk for a little bit. Looking around at the various trees that were scattered in the village, she eventually ended up at Konoha's park. Settling down in some grass, she fell backwards with a small chuckle and began watching the clouds.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 pm
raozspaz
Sakura sits up in one of the many trees scattered throughout the parks. Its a habit of hers just to climb up in a tree and relax. She leans back in the tree and looks up into the sky, watching the clouds. She smiles at the clouds and then yawns a little bit. "Another good day. Too bad I can't do much else right now."

Oliwer walked around the park thinking what he could do now. He checked the area and saw a person sitting on a tree branch. "Hey you there. Whats your name?" He said.  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 pm
Sakura continues to stare up at the clouds when she hears someone call out to her. She gets startled up a bit and falls out of the tree, hitting her arm on the ground. She sits up and rubs it a bit and then looks at the boy. "Oh. Hi. Umm . . . Im Sakura." She rubs her arm a little more and gives the boy a half smile. As she looks at the boy, she notices a girl behind him across the park and she notices that she's watching the clouds to. The thought of someone else like her clicks and she begins to think of how to get over and talk with her too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 pm
Oliwer smiled to her "My name is Oliwer,nice to meet you. So what were you doing up there?"  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Near by, she heard some people talking, but decided upon her better judgement that she shouldn't get involved with it at all. Better to just lay there and go unnoticed than try to get involved and probably be rejected.
Although, new people did interest her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 pm
Oliwer checked the area again and he saw another girl laying on the grass. "Hey Sakura i think you noticed the same. Shall we go talk to her?" Oliwer was really excited.  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image

----- Sakura Lucis -----

Sakura smiles a little bit and then stands up and wipes the dirt off of her clothes. "Just what I normally do. Looking up at the clouds. It makes me feel . . . free." She notices that the girl looked over at the two of them and her heart warms a little. When the boy asks her about the other girl, she nods. "Yeah. Im up for that."

----- Konoha Genin -----

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Having cat ears was sometimes a blessing and a curse all on it's own. Sighing gently, Nya realized that the two nearby were talking about going over to her. The sixteen-year-old wished for a second that she hadn't come into the park, but maybe this would be different from the other people who stared and gossiped about her around town.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 pm
"Ok lets go talk to her." Oliwer said and started to slowly move towards the other girl.
((Oh btw how are you Genin already? Did someone auto rank you?))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:47 pm
User Image

----- Sakura Lucis -----

Sakura smiles again and notices almost a slight difference in the girl's appearance than that of someone you would normally see. She had cat ears. Sakura grinned a little bit, being slightly jealous of the girl and began walking towards her, staying ahead of the boy. When she reaches the girl, she leans slightly near her and smiles. "Hey there." She says, keeping it simple and short.

----- Konoha Genin -----

[I was told i could go genin when my pro was accepted]

raozspaz

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:52 pm
Oliwer reached the girl. "Hello there my name is Oliwer. Can we sit here with you?" He said and smiled.
[[I would like to ask the hokage if i could be genin too. : D]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

As they came closer, Nya's ears went down and her tail curled around her leg. A small blush crept across her cheeks when she was spoken to. Sighing, the girl sat up and looked up at the two.
"Hello. Uh, sure. You can sit...." she said a bit uneasy. Her haired pooled all about her so Nya pinned it up into a ponytail so that no one would sit on it.

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 am
User Image

----- Sakura Lucis -----

Sakura smiled and sat down next to the girl on the far side. "The name's Sakura. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sakura says, tilting her head to the side. She notices that the girl has hidden her ears and she lets out a slight sigh. She thought they looked cool.

----- Konoha Genin -----

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces