Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:32 pm
"We need to be somewhere where Esole can find us, then." Cobain suggested. "Maybe we should just stay put here until she finds us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:37 pm
"That's what I'm saying," she said, glancing at him. "We can't. Even Shielded, Esole can do a bit of damage. If the Tower finds out I have a band of Tinkers supposedly in my service -"
At this she grimaced.
"- Light only knows what they'd do. Shielding would be merciful. We get Ethin, and travel far enough away from the Tinkers. Then wait," she said, thinking and talking out loud.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:42 pm
"Wait on what?" Cobain asked simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:44 pm
"For Esole. For something to happen. For someone else to try to kill me. I really don't know," Kiae admitted helplessly, waving her hand. "But I Shielded Esole - she's my responsibilty until I get the opportunity to break the weave."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:49 pm
"So I say we should go find her." Cobain suggested. "Ethin can still sense his Bond to her, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:52 pm
"He shouldn't be able to," Kiae admitted, a bit sheepishly. "If he can, it'll be very faint. I Shielded her - I did all but break her Bonding weaves," she added ruefully. "It would be hit or miss if we went looking for her."
She sighed, and shook her head. "And I'll admit it. I'm not too eager to go find an Aes Sedai who's mad, even if she can't channel at the moment."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:00 pm
"It's better than what we've got now." Cobain pointed out. "And you did it to save her life, she'll see the reason in that."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:02 pm
"I'll talk to Ethin once he arrives," she decided, folding her arms on her lap. "And will she see reason before or after she knifes me?" Kiae added reasonably, a smile tugging at her lips.
"If you you knew what being Shielded was like, you'd understand my concern with Esole," she said, by way of apology.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:07 pm
"I won't let Esole knife you." Cobain promised with a grin. "There, now she's got to see reason beforehand."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:09 pm
"I don't think so!" Kiae laughed, chuckling at the thought of the tempermental Esole taking the entire thing in a calm manner. "Even I would try to stab someone if they shielded me," she added with a grin.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:14 pm
"Yeah, but you'd have to go through their Warder." Cobain pointed out, grinning back. "And no pushing me out of the way this time."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:16 pm
"I wouldn't be able to," Kiae reminded him cheerfully. "But I'd be far too angry to think about anything else."
She paused, and then eyed him. "And so you see why I'm worried about Esole," she finished.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:21 pm
"And now you see why I'm not." Cobain said triumphantly. "I really don't think she'd know how to use a knife better than I would, and people don't fight very well when they're blind with fury."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:22 pm
"All right, you may have a point there," she conceeded, shaking her head. "But I still don't relish the idea of looking for her. She's strong, she'll find me."
She paused, and sighed. "But with my luck, Ethin will guilt me into going anyway," she lamented.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:27 pm
"Guilty or not, you should anyway to unshield her." Cobain pointed out. "She'd be less likely to be angry if you find her and undo the shield yourself."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games