Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:09 pm
Toyo pulled out her phone.
She had gotten a text from...Nori? Weird. Yeah, she was almost done with nursing, since it was nearing 5:00, the time she stopped.
"Yeah, i'll be done in ten minutes. why? i'm taking care of some girl, she fainted. where are YOU?" She asked, Nori's text made her a little happier.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:31 pm
"I'm in the courtyard by the tennis courts. It's nice outside. It's sunny and breezy. perfect weather.
And I just wanna see you. is there something wrong with that? i can't see my best friend? Hurry up and come find me(:
" Nori texted back quickly. He sent it, then set his phone down on the table he was sitting at.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:57 pm
Toyo got his text, but didnt reply. She'd surprise him. It was only 4:40 but she was going to leave, so she could change.
"Sorry Mrs. V but i have to leave early, can you take care of things?" She asked, Mrs. V nodded, and Toyo was out the door. She walked quickly to her dorm, which was pretty close to the main building.
Once she got there, she immediatly started looking for clothes. She always wears her nurse's dress, and thought that maybe a change would be nice. She is, after all, going to see Nori.
She settled on jean peg-legs and a bright green v-neck tee. it had a cute penguin design on the edges. It was rather cold, to Toyo, so she wore her bright yellow jacket, underneath another black jacket.
Crap, i dont have any other shoes, but these stupid black ones. She thought. Suddenly she saw a pair of black converse sticking out from behind the hamper.
They werent hers, but they fit, so she took them, then ran out the door.

Nori was sitting at a table, by the tennis courts. As promised, he hadnt moved. His back was to her, so she walked up quietly, then put her hands over his eyes.
"Guess who?" She said, a smile on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:26 pm
Nori almost jumped as the person from behind him touched him, covering his eyes.
"Toyo?" He guessed, the answer obvious.
"Did you off early?" he asked, turning to face her.
"You look cute," he said with a smile. An urge overcame him, wanting to pull her onto his lap.
Resisting the urge, he rested his arms around her waist.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 am
Toyo couldnt help but smile and blush.
"Thanks," She said, blushing. "yeah i did. mrs. v didnt care." She said, her hands resting on his arms. they were rather close.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:36 am
"She's nice," Nori commented, "Mrs. V. She let's me skip class whenever i go down to her office."
Nori smiled, noticing her blush.
"Do you want to just hang out here? Or go somewhere?" He asked.

[[srry, scky post. i gotta get off. D;<]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 pm
"yeah, she usually does that, for the nice kids though." She said, usually most of the time mrs. v let kids skip class, was because toyo knew them. She bit her bottom lip.
"Hmmm.." She said, thinking. She didnt care where they went, really. "Its up to you, surprise me."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:33 pm
Nori thought a minute, and nothing came to mind.
"Well, hmm. I guess we could hang out in my dorm room. It's just me in there. And set up my computer, my macbook. That alright with you?"
Nori stood up, still holding her. After a second, he let go, giving her space.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 pm
Toyo blushed. his dorm room?! she thought.
"Fine with me." She said, smiling at him. They started walking.
[*--------*]
Toyo sat on his bed. His dorm room was really very well kept, and there was only one bed, unlike most dorms that had two beds or more.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:02 pm
"My parents requested that i have my own dorm room. It's really nice; no one to clean up after or anything. Just me," Nori said.
I probably sound like I'm rambling. I should shut up.
After turning on his macbook, he sat down beside Toyo on his bed. It was queen sized; also requested. Being forced into going to this school, his parents had promised a few things.

"I'm really sorry for what i did to you, the other day. I did kind of play you, then went off with Zuu. But he's nothing to me," Nori paused, "I like you Toyo."
Nori placed his hand on her knee..

[[fufufufufu x3 ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:53 pm
Toyo looked at his hand, resting on her knee.
"and i like you too, Nori.." She said, looking at him. She felt like her heart was going to explode with excitement.
She had never kissed a guy before, well, once, in kindergarten, but that was because some boy dared his friend to kiss her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:11 pm
Nori knew that Toyo didn't have much experience with either guys or girls. The outcome is, he'll be the one who teaches her to make out, and possibly a few other things. It all depended on how what he was about to do goes.

Slowly, he inclined his face towards Toyo's. His lips found her's, kissing her slow, soft. If she was newer to kissing, this would easier; on her behalf at least.
Nori's hand rested lightly on Toyo's cheek, holding her close.
I hope this is alright with her..
If it wasn't, Nori was about to find out.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:30 pm
Toyo closed her eyes, like getting a surprise. Then Nori kissed her, softly and gently. It felt nice, his lips were so soft. Her lips moved against his, and she soon realized that kissing wasnt that hard.
She liked his hand on her cheek, it made her lean into him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:59 pm
[[woww, duude. i'm like, majorly sad now ): ]]

Nori noticed a difference, and soon enough, she was kissing him back.
To stop kissing someone was always awkward, because most of the time, they wanted more, and you actually did to. Also, how long you're kissing someone can become awkward.
Nori didn't want this to be awkward...
Slowing it down even more, Nori eventually pulled his mouth back. His hand lowered, and his forehead rested against her's.
"You're cute," he smiled, and kissed her cheek.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 pm
[[sorry,
D:]]

Toyo smiled, then kissed him on the cheek too. They were kissing for about a minute or two, she wasnt keeping track.
But now she felt weird. Not bad, but she wasnt sure if it was good. it was different. something burned in her, that wanted more. like a thirst that couldnt be quenched. She had only read of people feeling like this, but she felt aroused. She wanted more of Nori.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games