Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Oroami held out his hand "anyway, after the Jonin exams I'm making you Mizukage, I need to get away from this village, maybe go relax in the abandoned Snow Village."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"Well now that that is out of the way, mind if we go back to the situation before this whole fiasco?"

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Oroami chuckled "oh yes that, well I swear you will b trained for the Seven as long as I get that info on the Akatsuki, if you could give me names as well."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Hero nodded "Ok and ya lets get back to the thing"

i3 tails Yagura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 pm

"Ok then. Well names... I don't have many names... I mean nobody really gave me their names. They mostly stood around. Oh there was this one guy who used snakes and another one who could control bones I saw fight. Most of my other information is probably worthless. I mean the rest of my information is probably out of date anymore. Although when I was in there, they tended to be very boring and nobody was really doing anything." Shiro said. "Then of course that base." Shiro paused for dramatic effect. "That base constantly moved. No telling where it is anymore."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Oroami nodded "were you in a village when you were at that village, because if you were, I could go and interrogate the kage, and then we could get rid of them, but now that you've told us, Hero feel free to train and test him," Oroami said smiling

Havok-Trance

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 pm

"Nope. Never in a village when going to the base."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Oroami smiled and nodded and went away to do is business.

Havok-Trance

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Masumi made a seal and the paper seals returned to her and into her pouch. "Well your all welcome." She said making a seal and disappearing into the floor and headed out of the village.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:04 am

______________MuramatsuAme
Can you hear me laughing at you now?

{{ What the heck... =_____=" That was confusing... }}

- - - - - -Ame merely stood at the side as she watched the very interesting scene unfold before her. Since nobody seemed to acknowledge her presence, the kunoichi allowed herself to be one with the background, a wallflower really. Before, she had already been questioning Oroami's capability to lead this village and he only proved her point further. True, she had been trained to be a Bloody Mist ninja as well, but Riko-sama was the one who ended that saga several years ago. What had managed to change Ame? Loyalty. The very word the present Mizukage used. She had been taught loyalty as well, to her village and to her kage. The kage in her heart and soul would never change, even after the village people long forgot her. And then just like that, Oroami handed the Mizukage title to Hero, who's ability she also questioned.

- - - - - -'Men,' she though. But she couldn't blame Oroami. Being a kage was stressful work. She would know. Ame had watched the years pass by on Riko's face when in reality only weeks passed. But a change of leadership was never easy for a village. Already, the Sannin had seen the title of Mizukage taken by three very different people. The fourth wouldn't be any different. However, she dearly hoped, for the village people's sake, that Hero would uphold his duty to the fullest. "Diplomacy," she said to no one in particular. "Control." Over oneself and the people one governed. Both were qualities a leader needed above all else. Sure, power and strength were important things, but when it came to relations, what use were they really? Ame shook her head and decided it wasn't her place to speak up. But, she'd die fighting before watching the village collapse under the hand of a despicable leader.

Kiri'sMostPrestigious______________
Fear me, revere me. But please don't love me.

Muppins

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 am

Hero looked up at the sky "This village only has the mist seven right?" Hero smiled "Well I am going to be making anbu, So when that day comes Ame would you be the anbu leader?" Hero had thought about who was going to lead the mist seven now. With him going to become mizukage after the exams he need some one to lead them.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 am

- - - - - -"Hm?" When she was unexpectedly addressed, Ame's head perked up and she raised her eyebrows. 'Anbu...?' Normally, one would be honored to receive such a position, but did she really want to do that? Being Anbu meant following precise protocol and lots of political jargon. Did she want to be part of something that was so... public? Truthfully, the Sannin preferred being a silent hero among her people. Even if no one knew or acknowledged her helpfulness, it was there. And besides, she liked the freedom of being a Sannin. Sure, she was there when needed, but she also was at liberty to do what she liked, never really under the control of a kage. "Umm... I'm honored that you've chosen me for such a prestigious position, but at the same time I'm afraid I cannot accept your invitation. However, I'd be happy to help and serve my village in some other way." A little part of Ame couldn't help but feel that Hero was trying to get onto her good side. 'Why must I be so suspicious of people all the time?' It made her feel like a distrusting and cynical person. Well, the latter was partially true, but the first just made her seem awful.

Muppins

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:30 am

Hero nodded "I understand" Hero said with a smile "How about you take the mist seven over for me then?" Hero said with a smile knowing ame would be the best choice for the mist 7
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 am

- - - - - -'Mist Seven...?' It actually didn't seem like a bad idea. She still had the freedom she so dearly loved and wasn't too tied under red tape. It was more like a red string tied to her pinky. Besides, didn't she want this for the longest time ever, practically since she joined the Mist Seven years ago? Ame started to nod slowly and the pace of her nodding increased gradually as she finalized her decision. "Okay," she agreed. "I'll do it. I accept your offer."

Muppins

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Standing outside the office, Luo's reflection clone felt inclined to leave immediately. What he heard go on in that office was none of his business, but was indeed his concern. He was after all a shinobi of the village. Every decision made directly affected the way his life was lived. Quickly, the clone headed back to the home of Luo in order to deliver the news that he was not able to speak to the mizukage. The old one at least.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games