Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 pm
(O_O NOOOOOO! Why would you have to do that? And night school is better!!)

Rollan followed, trying his best to smile despite his slight nervousness. "Easy for you to say," he grumbled playfully as he flashed his neera a smile.

Aldeera poured them all a frothy, warm beverage and then sat down to look at them both and motioned for them to sit. "Your father will be home soon, he's gone out with some of the men to hunt and take some easing time." Relaxing as it were. And the gypsies hunted of course, but they were respectful of whatever they caught, wasted nothing while hunting only what was needed, and prayed for each creature's soul.

Kolan saw her roll her eyes and at the words, he nudged her cheek. "Ego? Can I help it if I'm amazing?" He gave her a cocky, dragon grin as he spoke playfully.

Karelym smiled, and at his words she nodded. Once clothed, she watched him flying around with a chuckle, I enjoy watching you fly, Cor. You seem happier flying. And he seemed happiest of all flying with her, or just being with her..and that made Karelym happy indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:04 pm
Laura smiled as she sat down and took a sip of the beverage. "Knowing Papa, he'll most likely be taking more time easing than he will be hunting." she said playfully, never letting go of Rollan's hand.

Elyon laughed. "Maybe you only think you're amazing." she said and then poked him lightly with her tail.

Coryn smiled and then landed, now rather dry. He nuzzled Karelym lovingly with his snout. That is because when I fly, I feel free . . . though I know I am trapped in this forest, I have a sense of freedom up there . . . he thought to her happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:00 pm
(Sorry about my postlessness. I'm working on a 5-7 page research paper due tomorrow. It's on a thesis of my choice on Pride and Prejudice (my chosen book) I'm examining how the women of P&P challenge the stereotypical roles of women in their society and class. x-x..)

Rollan sniffed at the beverage before taking a hesitant sip. Upon tasting it, he smiled and took a larger drink and ended up with a mustache made of froth, at which Aldeera laughed and Rollan, puzzled, turned to Laura for an explanation.

Kolan felt himself being lightly poked and he opened and closed his mouth as his teeth clicked together, "I don't need to think about what I know, Elyon." He gave a dragonish smirk that was very reminiscent of his human face.

Karelym laughed and smiled as she was nuzzled, and at the words, pressed a kiss to his snout. Trapped with me, whatever will you do, Cor? she thought to him playfully, love in her eyes as she looked up at him warmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:41 pm
((Ouch.))

Laura laughed as well. "That's . . . that's quite an interesting bit of facial hair you have Rollan." she laughed out, thouroughly amused

Elyon laughed and then leaned against Kolan, smiling and sighing happily. "It's actually fun being around you now Kolan . . . not that it wasn't before, but you didn't seem to be having any fun yourself . . ." she observed.

Coryn shook his head slightly. No Kar . . . I am never trapped when I am with you . . . I am even more free then . . . more free than I could ever feel even when flying . . . he thought back to her, his tail gently stroking her hair.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:49 pm
((*gasp!* BUMP!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:40 pm
((Happy Thanksgiving! Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:38 am
Rollan blinked, before reaching a hand to the space above his lips. He felt lightly a bit of liquid and blushed faintly as he grinned sheepishly and licked it off before wiping at his mouth. "I'll bet." he chuckled.

Kolan arched a brow at that. "Fun myself? While watching you, clumsy wench?" he chuckled.

Karelym felt her heart warm and she put a hand to his tail and leaned into it a bit. I love you so much, Coryn..you are my very heart, I cannot breathe nor live without you, nor love when I am not with you..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:58 am
Laura giggled and then took a rather large drink of her beverage so that the foam got on the top of her lip. "How about mine Rollan?" she asked, smiling, her shoulders shaking from unvoiced giggles.

Elyon rolled her eyes and then poked Kolan lightly with her tail. "I am not clumsy." she said stubbornly.

Coryn felt absolute happiness at Karelym's words. So much so, that he couldn't keep it to himself. So he roared up to the heavens, fire streaming up to the sky, punctuating his absolute happiness. When finished with the roar, he nuzzled Karelym, even as his tail wrapped around her waist and then set her on his back. My Karelym . . . he thought to her softly, a dragonish smile spreading across his face as he took off, heading back to his cave.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:24 am
Rollan burst out laughing, before bringing his hand forward to gently wipe the foam from his love's mouth. "All better, my neera." He'd been tempted to lick it away, intimacy with the tongue was different than it was with the humans since it was used as friendly play as well.

Kolan snickered, "Oh? Klutzy then?" he asked in wry amusement.

Karelym smiled as he roared, feeling her heart warm even as his flames seemed to lick against the sky. And then she was nuzzled before being wrapped as she was set on Coryn's back. Karelym held onto her usual scale grips. Always. As you are mine, my vyallah, my Coryn. Love was present in every thought word.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:32 am
Laura giggled. "Aw . . . I wanted to wipe it off of my own mouth." she said with a mock-pout.

Elyon frowned and poked Kolan again, a bit harder this time. "No." she practically growled. She didn't like being called clumsy, or klutzy, or anything related to those. Her clumsiness had been what had caused her mother's death . . . at least . . . that had been her midset for the past many years.

Coryn couldn't contain it. Hold on tightly my love! he thought to her and then did a loop in midair, a way to express the joy that was rising and overflowing within him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:30 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:43 am
((Bumpx2))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:44 pm
((Bumpx3))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:33 am
((Bumpx4))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm
Rollan smirked and dipped a hand into his drink, brushing it along Laura's lips. "There you go, love." he said with a chuckle as he playfully flicked the rest at her.
Kolan scrunched his snout as she poked him. He looked down at her for a moment before brushing his snout against her cheek. "Nothing wrong with needing help from time to time, Ely." he said softly, a different way of putting it, but a good one nonetheless.

Karelym laughed loudly as they looped, holding on as he'd said. By the Gods, my vyallah..I love you so much.. she mindspoke warmly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games