Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:50 am
Angelus looked over at her and then up at the sky with a soft sigh. He said to Pre, "I...I'm sorry this had to happen to you..." He looked at himself, "This is why I belong sealed...I cause nothing but pain...even to a beautiful creature such as you..."

Akari listened and said, "Contradicts there role in nature?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 am
Pre didn't move an inch and continued to cry. This was the first time she had cried in such a way in decades.
She grit her teeth as she wept. He was saying the exact same things she was thinking about herself. She blamed herself for offsetting the balance of the planet and forcing Angelus to leave sooner than normal. She was starting to wonder if her Skyseal was enough, and even contemplated sealing herself back into the tree on Mythanos.

"Well, they are creatures that obey the natural laws. Their role in nature is to assist and maintain natural order. Because of their pure nature, they are also free from many things that weigh creatures like us down. They are loners by nature, and usually try to distance themselves from other sentient creatures. So the friendly and helpful Faerie race is really a race of loners; causing a contradiction in their balance, yet keeping the balance nonetheless. We Dragonkin are similar in that regard, but we are more lenient in our rules," KoTari attempted to explain again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:32 am
Angelus looked over at her and sighed softly. He himself was saddened and doubtful. "However, being sealed forever is impossible as I have a duty as the God of Death..." He sighed and said, "I have a hunch that you have a similar duty..." He shook his head, "Even after 200,000 years I still hate my balance keeping job..."

Akari nodded and said, "Like how kitsunes keep the balance between the worlds of illusions and reality?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 am
Pre's crying slowly stopped, but her shoulders still trembled, "My only duty is to slaughter. That's my only true enjoyment in life..." She said weakly, still holding herself like a tortured child.
This whole time, she looked like the complete opposite of what she was famed as being. Her back was completely unguarded and her once proud shoulders now shook.

"Right. Only I'm guessing that Kitsune's are allowed to associate with others, correct?" KoTari questioned.

Tea stood next to James. She looked worried from what had happened.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am
Angelus looked at her and moved in front of her. He gently cupped her face in his hands and looked her into her eyes. "For now that might be true...but you are young and have time.." He smiled a soft sad smile, "I know you prefer being free and not tied down...as do I. We are more alike then you and I can probably imagine."

Akari shook his head sadly, "Not normally. To do so is considered a breach of our laws. However, out of every clan there is one kitsune who is allowed to interact and who's job is to be a mediator if you will...I was entrusted to it by my clan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:57 am
Pre reached up and hugged Angelus tightly, putting her head on his shoulder. She started crying again.
"Why...?! What have I...?!" Pre cried and held onto Angelus tightly. She didn't understand anything anymore. At the pace she was going, she would soon end up in a similar state she was shortly after destroying her hometown; cold, barely responsive, and all-around not caring what happens around her anymore. She remembered that time, and if she didn't calm herself down she would gladly go back to it.
Ever since she landed on this planet she was used because of her looks or her powers or both. She was separated from her inversion for some other persons' evil designs. And now she was trapped in a bond like nothing she ever felt before. To her it was like everything is out to either take advantage of her or make her suffer.
Her embrace doubled as a cry for help.

"Ah. I see. So that's how that worked," KoTari said, nodding.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:19 pm
Angelus hugged her back and said, "Shh...it is alright. I will support you no matter what. I will find a way for you to be free..." Angelus knew what she was feeling and going through completely. He said to her softly as she tightened her embrace, "This is my fault not yours...had I not have been born this would have never happened to you. You don't deserve the hell I am putting you through..."

Akari nodded and said, "Yeah, that it is...also why no kitsune has become an experiment as far as I know..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:26 pm
Pre's consciousness cracked. Her mind started to simply accept what was going on as if it were something happening to someone else. Her emotions became dull and quiet and her eyes glassed over.
"It's not your fault. PreToria was made for torture. This is what she lives for," Pre said. Her grip on Angelus weakened. She appeared despondent. She was still conscious and can see everything that was going on, but her mind had crumbled in such a way that she simply didn't care anymore; just like when she was first released from confinement.

"Indeed. That's a good thing then. I wonder if they have any Faerie's in the Academy now?" KoTari wondered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:40 pm
Angelus looked at her and sighed, "I...can not let you suffer like this..." He closed his eyes and touched her forehead, entering her mind. He would heal it here and if need be seal himself here to keep her from ever having this problem ever again.

Akari nodded once in response.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 pm
Pre instantly put up mental defenses in her mind, "I have suffered all my life. You coming along won't change that fact. You not being here at all won't change that fact," She said, still repelling Angelus from entering her deeper thoughts.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:13 pm
Angelus did something he never did before...he got angry. "Now you listen to me and you listen to me well. I will not let you suffer no matter what I have to do! I am never going to give up on you..." He looked around her mind and began to chant something. This would seal him away in her mind, keep the balance and keep her from having to suffer from the problems she had been having recently. While sealed he could always talk to her, to him this was a last resort that needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:32 pm
Pre's own chant was mechanical and quick. It reinforced her mind against the intruder, "That's enough...That would only make it worse...I don't have the mental capacity to support another soul...You'll kill me," She said, "...If I promise I'll talk will you leave my mind alone? I think you've done enough."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Angelus sighed and vanished from her mind and reappeared in front of Pre. "Okay now we need to talk this over. We are stuck with each other and connected to each other now. From what I can tell our emotions, and health are connected. We need to discuss this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:04 pm
Pre sighed, but she couldn't get her heart to stop racing.
"I'm..." Pre stopped. She tried to form words that made sense, "Why in the world did we end up like this?" She wondered. She still looked mildly bitter.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:36 pm
Angelus looked at her blankly for a moment. "Which part of it? The fact we have to keep the balance, the fact you and I are bonded or the fact we are boths Gods...what?"  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games