Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:39 am
Pre's eyes narrowed. She didn't like it that someone witnessed her wings. She appeared human otherwise, "What do you want?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:46 am
"Oh nothing... yet. Just remember, as long as you're in these woods, I'll always be watching you, in the shadows." Silva laughed again and flew off. She loved trick young girls, but she knew that this one was not going to be scared easily. She intended on keeping her word.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:47 am
Pre watched the girl fly off and she let go of her katana, "Well, she won't be watching for long," She sighed. A dimensional rift opened up next to her and she began to walk into it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:54 am
Silva was taken by surprise when the girl opened up a dimensional rift. She had never witness such amazing magic. She slowly came back on to the ground and watched as the girl walked into the portal.
"Wait!!"
Silva called after her.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am
Pre stopped and turned around, "Yes?" She asked impatiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:59 am
"How... How did you do that?" Silva asked in amazement. "You're not an ordinary girl are you?"  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:00 am
"Didn't you realize that when you saw my wings?" Pre raised a brow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 am
"I don't mean that... I've met many fairies, and none of them were able to create portals as far as I know." Silva said. "How old are you anyways?"  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 am
Pre narrowed her eyes again. She looked around twenty, but her real age was over a hundred, "Twenty," She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:06 am
"How well can you fight?" Her tone grew more deadly.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:07 am
Pre's eyes narrowed even more, "What do you want?" She asked again with the icy tone of a mass murderer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 am
[[What page i Pre's character profile?]]

"Hmm... This might get interesting.. How about a fight?" Silva asked. her eyes were filled with curiousity. She always wanted a challenge."Just a small one for me to see you're true powers. So how about it?" She went into battle position and got ready for the reply.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:39 am
(Page 4)

Pre looked at Silva for a few moments then sighed, "I refuse," She said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 am
Silva changed back to her normal stance. "Is there a good reason, or are you scared?" Silva asked.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:44 am
Pre turned to her dimension again and glanced over her shoulder with a sickeningly sweet expression, "I don't have to explain myself," She said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games