Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 pm
"Are you feeling better?" Lucinda said, serious concern showing on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:45 pm
"Y-yes." Renatus said weakly. He slid out of Lucinda's hands and onto the floor. He sat up and coughed.  

Ean_arico

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:46 pm
Lucinda knelt down next to him and lightly rubbed his back, to try and soothe him some.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.INDENTWith a yawn Alfred sat up again and touched the drying card that was sitting by the fireplace. It felt ready, so Alfred picked it up and put the dry piece of paper on the table. He gave it a few more moments to cool down, then set the rest of his deck on it and applied his weight to the whole deck in order to press the new card flat. A few minutess passed in this position before Alfred released the pressure to check that the new card was flat and stiff, which it was. That meant it was time to start painting the design now.

With practiced ease, Alfred drew two cards from his deck and pulled forth a bottle of ink and a calligraphy brush. Then he cleared the rest of the table to make room and opened up the bottom of ink. Carefully he dipped the brush into the ink and began slowly painting a design on the front of the card. The design was exceedlying complicated and took Alfred a while to paint, but when he was finished he cracked his knuckles and leaned back for a bit as he let the ink dry on the card. A few minutes later he sat back up and put the ink and brush away before drawing another card which he used to waterproof the card. "Done." Alfred muttered to himself as he picked up his newest card to inspect it before placing it in the deck.

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:54 pm
Renatus panted heavily. He felt nearly normal. His breathing calmed when Lucinda began to rub his back. "Lucinda..." Renatus said quietly. "You saved my life..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:55 pm
"I just brought you inside," Lucinda replied, looking away bashfully.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:58 pm
Renatus' scales melded into his single shade of skin. One could now see that he was blushing. His skin everywhere else however, was a cold pale color. "The cold would have killed me Lucinda..." he said looking towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 pm
"Then, I'm glad I was here," Lucinda replied, looking to him. "I certainly wouldn't want you to die."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:04 pm
Renatus gazed back down. "Thank you..." he said submissively. He spun around to look at Lucinda. "I owe my life to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:05 pm
"No, you don't owe me anything," Lucinda said, shaking her head.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 pm
Renatus was surprised by Lucinda's words. He felt a warmth inside him. "Your so kind to me..." Renatus said quietly. He blushed heavily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:10 pm
"Well, I like you," Lucinda continued with a shrug. "Why wouldn't I be kind to you?"  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:13 pm
Renatus looked downwards. "I've never known kindness like this..." he said depressingly. "Neither has anyone ever, liked me before."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:16 pm
"You're a good person," Lucinda said, frowning a bit. "I don't understand why people wouldn't like you."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Renatus looked back up at Lucinda, "Maybe it's because I can be so depressing." He shook of the last of his shock. "I still must thank you for saving me." He said, committed.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games