Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:34 am
((Sweet! I have a few that I have saved, but I just can't bear to get rid of the kitties in my siggy sad lol. and I haven't watched Inuyasha before sweatdrop ))

Dimitri chuckled and hugged Derrick tighter. "You should know by now...I'm a wild one, never to be tamed," he said with a fake sternness. "No leash, nor fence, nor collar could ever keep me in line," he added, though he couldn't hold it in anymore and let out a deep chuckle.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:39 pm
(o-o the kittes ARE cuteness! O_O WHAT?! You crazynezz! That's right..you watched..something though didn't you? With that dude that was a chimera or something..maybe I have the wrong person...*confuzzled*)

Derrick smiled as he was held tighter and he grinned at the words. "Of course not..which is why I'm here." he said as he playfully tugged Dimitri's ear as he'd always done when the other was Rowdy, "To keep my little buddy in line."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:56 pm
((Nope...you're right. The Slayers. I heart Zelgadis XD And I'm working on Death Note right now))

Dimitri playfully took Derrick's hands, pinning them on either side of the other's head. "Not so little anymore, though," he teased playfully. However, when he realized how close his face...his lips...were to Derrick's, he panicked and immediately released him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:31 pm
(YAY! O-o sweeeeeeeet! I saw this cute icon with the Death Note and the caption was *'The pen is mightier than the sword' -Shakespeare* hahaha ^__^)

Derrick felt his hands being pinned on each side of his head and he laughed at the other's words before tilting his head as the other pulled back. "What's wrong, Dim?" he asked as he looked to the other in concern. Derrick could tell something was off.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm
((hehe...that is AWESOME!))

Dimitri shook his head. "I think maybe just got a little lightheaded from all the laughing and such," he said, afraid of admitting his feelings...especially with El and Gia there. He wasn't sure if he could take the rejection.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:15 pm
(o-O Yes..yes it is! Do you like Shakespeare?)

Derrick looked at him a moment before reaching a hand to Dimitri's forehead, feeling it for a temperature. "You're not feverish.." he said almost to himself, which was somewhat the extent of how much he could tell if a person was sick. "I guess I'll have to take it easy on you." he said with a dramatic sigh, "I know how old folks need their rest..." he teased since Dimitri was over a century years old.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 am
((Some of it))

Dimitri stared at the floor, closing his eyes when Derrick pressed his hand to his forehead. "No, I'm fine," he said quietly in response to the other's first statement. To his last comment he chuckled a bit. "Yup...now where's my walker, sonny boy?" he asked in a playful 'old man' voice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:13 pm
(O-o I think it would be fun to descend into madness! And see ghosts..that would be fun too...x-x sometimes..)

Derrick watched the other stare at the floor and close his eyes. As the other chuckled and spoke in an old man voice, Derrick grinned, "In your imagination." he said as he stretched and yawned a little before continuing his grin, "I think I want to take you to an amusement park. You missed the whole technology era while being a furball, and I suppose as your master, er, best friend," he said, just teasing about the master bit, "I oughta show you around." Derrick finished with a smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:17 am
((lol...reading Hamlet?))

Dimitri smiled a bit more, chuckling at the master part. "I think that sounds like a great idea," he said. He had always been fascinated by mechanics, so what better place than at an amusement park to see how things had progressed. "When did you want to go?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm
(Not since sophomore year, haha. My memory fails me on certain things unfailingly, but works surprisingly well with others. Writing, particularly poems or verses stick to my memory. I have a bunch of lines/scenes memorized from various Shakespearian works, Hamlet being one of them. I wanna read Macbeth though..I like crazy people! AND OMG! YOUR UPDATES ARE SO PRETTYFUL! *givez you a cookie*)

Derrick considered it a moment before grinning, "Tomorrow. How does that sound, Dim?" Why not sooner rather than later? He wanted to make Dimitri's transition back into human as good as possible..Dimitri had missed out on so much being a dog, and he wanted to share it with him. His best friend.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:03 pm
((hehe...that is awesome. And Macbeth is FREAKING AMAZINGNESS! thx on the update complements! lol But I can't eat cookies right now. I's on a diet...lol))

Dimitri smiled and nodded. "Perfect," he said. Absolutely perfect. He tackle hugged Derrick...his best friend...the one person who really...truly seemed to understand him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:14 pm
(o-o well now I massive wanna read it, haha. O-o hmm..let's see..*givez you a cream soda dum dum* THE BEST KIND!)

Derrick laughed as he was tackled and hugged, hugging his best friend tightly. "Someone's affectionate." he said as he leaned and pressed a kiss to Dimitri's head as he would to Rowdy's. "So let's see..the amusement park..and I'll take you out to dinner too..after that..we can stay up insanely late and watch movies and have a popcorn fight. How does that sound?" he asked with a smile.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:25 pm
((*drool* I heart heart cream soda. I haven't had one in...a while sweatdrop Oh and have you read Inkheart? I'm thinking about it because the movie looks really good XD I just saw another preview and now I'm about to get all giddy about it...lol. And I know I'm rambling, but I just saw an ad for this show on Showtime called Dexter, and I just realized...it is the same moralistic principle as Death Note! lol))

Dimitri chuckled at Derrick's comment about being affectionate. The other had no idea how much more affection he wanted to give Derrick. He listened as the other told him what he wanted to do the following day. Before he could help himself, he smiled and nodded, replying, "It's a date." Most people would just mean that as an affirmation, saying it was alright. But...even if Derrick only took it as that, Dimitri had the desire for it to be more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm
(^___^ It is the delicierousness! o-o no, I want to though. AND THE MOVIELOOKS SLAMMING! O_o sweeet, moralisticness! Have you heard of The Tudors? It's a show, about Henry the eighth and Anne Boleyn and all of them o-O)

Derrick grinned, "Damn straight." he said playfully, ruffling Dimitri's hair. "So how is it, Dim? Being human again?" he asked with a smile.

"It's about time, is how it is." said Elryn, as he jumped onto Dimitri, laying on the other with his stomach on Dimitri's side. He didn't sound gloomy, for which Derrick was thankful. Derrick felt bad every time Elryn got depressed..he really regretted having hurt his cousin, and loved him very much..he was a good person, if it a bit foolish at times.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:59 pm
((I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it. I only get the Encore channels...no Showtime or HBO or anything. But if they have it on DVD, I might Netflix it...lol

Oh, and then there's that one on HBO about vampires. one of my friends says it is the shizzz!!! lol))

Dimitri chuckled warmly. But before he could answer, Elryn answered for him. He scratched Elryn behind the ear, smiling. "It's nice...even I have to admit that," he said. "I'm just glad I have my favorite cousin back in my life," he added, tugging playfully at Elryn's ear. "Even if you are a little ball of fur," he teased lovingly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games