Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:30 pm
(Alright. I guess we will wait.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:57 pm
User Image

Anna stopped pacing. The wheels of her mind were turning.
" Yes, I suppose. But, I'm doubtful. Oh well, it will at least give me something to think about for the time being."
What form would be least noticeable? Probably some sort of insect. Or a tiny bird. And she would need to go fast. That leaned to the bird side.
Anna flit over to the abandoned book. She began to carefully flip the pages with her beak, trying to search out something that might work right.
' A-Anna, are we really gonna do this?' Adrianna thought as she finally began to catch onto what Anna had been talking about.
' Perhaps. Not right now, but it might be a good idea to be prepared, in any case,' Anna thought back, pausing to consider the picture of a chickadee. It didn't seem to work out in her mind, as Anna soon began to turn pages again.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:49 am
"I wish you the best of luck," Lydia said, leaning back in her cage and waiting. He couldn't do anything to help himself, Lydia, or Kieran and he hated that feeling.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:25 pm
A bright flash of light filled the sky over the Academy when Kir fought valiantly against the Angel's Eclipse's sister. The light could practically be seen even in the quarantine chambers, it was that bright.
"Don't tell me that thing is on the go again," Rick said and walked to a window. There he saw a small black speck in the distance holding the attack at bay, "No way..." Rick wouldn't believe it, so he took a pair of binoculars and looked again. Sure enough, it was KIERAN, "He's not too far away now. Looks like I might have sent those hunters on a wild goose chase. Better go and see if they've left yet," Rick turned to leave, "Come on Chase. You might be able to help in securing KIERAN."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm
Leonard was already behind Rick. "My leige, i was on my way to get my pack. I take it you want me to go after him." Leonard had seemingly appeared from thin air...  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:34 pm
Rick wasn't startled by Leonard's appearance, "You know what? I think you are more of a solo fighter. What do you say about going and securing KIERAN for me? I'll keep the other hunters on their little goose chase for now," Rick said, "And if Chase wants to follow then he will in due time. Towards the source of that light and you'll find him. He's probably weakened now," He pointed out the window, towards Zen's Castle.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:41 pm
Leonard grinned, and then disappeared. (Exit to Zen's castle.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:42 pm
"This is going to be better than I thought," Rick laughed and decided to walk to the quarantine chambers again. That was where he knew Leonard would bring KIERAN first.

Bradley and Lunair finally made it to the Academy. It was below them, "Here's the damn place," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm
Lunair didnt even say a thing, simply drawing his sword... and divingbombing the enterance, punching through the guards and through the door, which was open for some reason. spinning as he went through, he rocketed into the building, slicing through anything in his path. he could tell they were all dead... his head was killing him now, and that was all the indication he needed. soon enough though, he was in a large room with many cages.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 pm
Rick watched both Bradley and Lunair enter the quarantine chamber, "Well well. That one's back too. Excellent. I wanted a better body," He walked over and pressed a botton. The quarantine chambers experienced lockdown. The doors slammed shut. The room was built to withstand a lot of magic. The only thing known to have destroyed it was KIERAN.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:56 pm
Lydia looked up from her cage as things started happening. She had regained control of her body from her crystallis. She was starting to get very worried.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image

Anna had stopped turning pages. She had stopped on a page that showed a bird that was possibly the smallest in the world. A bee hummingbird.
But, of course, another thought had occurred to Anna right after she discovered the tiny bird. Wouldn't just replacing a scientist be more efficient? Or perhaps one of the guards? Anna wanted to slap herself, but it was impossible with her feathered wings. She let Adrianna have control again so she could brainstorm in silence.

The first thing Adrianna did once she was in control was transform back into her child form. The bird of paradise was just too darn uncomfortable in a metal cage.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:00 pm
Bradley skidded to a stop, "Lunair! What the hell are we doing here?! Now we're trapped with the experiments!" He punched one of the walls, but the metal was a special alloy that absorbed impacts of all kinds, magical included.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:00 pm
Lunair glanced around at all of the innocent people. he had to get them out... he had to. he wasnt able to withstand the impulse. he would do anything to protect them... he had to... at that thought though, his band began to glow.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 pm
User Image

Adrianna's eyes widened in surprise and fright at the people in the room. She didn't know them! Were they new experiments?
And the infection-guy was back!
Adrianna scooted to the back of her cage, and began calling up pictures she memorized of animals. If this got bad, she would need to have something in store. Something that could hold its ground and/or avoid conflicts.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games