Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 am

((Well it should have been called Elemental Dragon Summon XD, but I wasnt really saying anything about the attack I was just telling you that was a summom ^^))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 am

Reiko's clone bypassed everyone, jumping through trees to the safehaven.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:10 am

"O, yea its time." Akira turned to flame. "She is still there bewarey of the enemy is there to." Akira bit his tumb and formed some handsigns "Summoning Justsu." Summoning Mikoto. He stood on the back of the Hugh panther. "Let's go!!' he yelled as the Panther charged up the mountain jumping over Phi. As the Panther ran towards Safehaven with Akira on top of him. Akira turned around formed some handsigns "Lion's roar." Inhaling as much air a** he could sening a blast of air towards the enemy blowing trying to blow them towards the mountain setting them up for Phi's next move.

((
Lion's roar- The user makes a number of handsigns then sucks in a huge amount of air. their chest grows large then they exhale all this wind in the form of a yell that cuts/ pushs with great force anything in front of the yell.
))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:55 am

Flame nodded and hurried into the village. This fight was going to get messy and he decided to get Leaf as much as they could get.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Akira and Mikoto body flickered past everybody headed for the Training Grounds.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:04 pm

(( @ Kunesume: I'm currently hidden in a high tree overlooking the battlefield and cloaking my chakra with my custom jutsu chakra futa ))

*Hanzo was still kneeling down overlooking the fight, the kunai's thrown never even came near him and it appeared he was well hidden because nobody had seem to notice him yet and that was a good thing. Suddenly a giant earth summon shot out at the gates and for a second he was worried about the gates because it was a strong earth jutsu and he was not a doton user and his flame barricade jutsu wouldn't be enough to hold it. The ground shook, shaking the tree as a mountain emerged from the ground stopping the earth summon. He sighed in relief as he noticed Phi and remembered he's a S-rank doton user. A short radio message full of static came through,
"The safehav- is under atta-, we need hel-!"
Rags voice said over the static that cut out parts of the message.
"Oh no...safehaven" Hanzo thought to himself there was nothing but genin and academy students there if they were attacked they wouldn't stand a chance! That's when he noticed Reiko quickly leaving the village obviously to safehaven and sent her a radio message making sure to keep it a whisper so nobody would hear and find out where he was at. So far the fight was not too bad and nobody was in danger so he continued to stay low building up his chakra because soon when the battle would heat up he would make sure to kill the akatsuki there was no way he would let them get by even if it means sacrificing himself to do it.*

Dark-Ninja70

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Bambi Hyuuga
Sarius Tanaka
Bambi Hyuuga

(( Erm...Just one thing, what is this Kudou Summon? Im on of the custom summons acceptor and i have never seen this summon, i have also looked through the approved summons and havent seen anything about it.))

((To answer uyour question that is my summon that I made during Raijin being GL if you look in the Summon List you will see it..called Elemental Dragons))

((No i am not seeing it, thats why i am asking. All i see is Dragon summon, not elemental summon. And the nearest one i can see it called Koudo, not Kudou. So prob him typo... But also the Gaia Blast, it wouldnt go through the Earth wall since the Gaia Blast is as strong as rock... Earth wall is made of rock, meaning it would stop at the Earth wall.

bb3000ae did you pay to become the orginal summoner? Because if there was no one who knew it, you need to pay to become the oringal summoner. ))

((No I didnt pay, they just put me in it. I can if you want. Just need to know how much and to Who))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Kimimaru stayed posted atop of the building, still with his blade in hand. Waiting for any attackers still.

Shin Defender of Light

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Sakuya walked into sight of the Konoha Gate, "Wow I forgot that this place is so big" he said looking up. He didn't really pay attention to all the fighting and also he didn't notice Kudou and bum into the big dragon. "Oh Kudou Hi" he said with a cheerful smile. Being the original summoner of the dragons he knows all the dragons. He wore a flower pattern Kimono, but when it flew in the wind inside was black with red clouds on it. Sakuya a protector of the ninjas joined Akatsuki. He look back at the gate and smiled, "This looks fun" he said childishly.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Firu Shinra
Flame nodded and hurried into the village. This fight was going to get messy and he decided to get Leaf as much as they could get.

((How when i blocked the entrance with the Earth wall...stopping anyone getting in or out...))

(( bb3000ae - I think its 3k, goes to Eris, it should be in the summons forum ))

Bambi Hyuuga

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:12 pm

((He's rping the wolf summoning Flame wolf. It will just fly over the wall in a ball of fire and he's an ally don't worry.))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Akira and Mikoto stopped behind the Earth wall, Akira jumped onto the wall. "All Leaf Shinobi to the top of the Gates." He yelled as a tear slid slowly down his face.

Akira looked at Detachi and Phi. "Initiate Plan Omega" He yelled. Akira formed some handsigns as he disappeared in a gale of wind and reappeared way in front of the Entrance to the Leaf.

"Phi, Now."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Teddy was not suppose to come but he came and jumped on the gates.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:43 pm

"Akira the akatsuki are after me ..... but kiyoshi is after my lesser ... help" he screamed.

teddy_byakuga

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:45 pm

((Ok this is ridiculus. Teddy I have your real self being in like 3 different locations. You can't be in like 3 different locations.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games