Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sarah_Lee_Wood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:02 pm

"Bakuya! Bakuya! Jeez where is that girl.. The Chief wanted to talk to her about her fighting from yesterday? After that brawl with the drunken men no wonder they felt so much pain in the morning.. Bakuya! Bakuya! where are you?"

Bakuya was laying down under the sakura trees twiddling a piece of wheat straw in her mouth. From the time Bakuya always thinks clearly as the sunny day of a birds morning grace but at night when drunk she turns vicious as shadow wolves she creates. Bakuya extends her left leg into the sky as she yawns greatly and rolls over to the left side sleeping... the water that touched her feet was soothing as the milky way of her dreams. The sand that were soft as swaying with the wind.. under soft long legs...

"Bakuya! Bakuya! huh.. ah Bakuya where have you been, the chief was looking for you you know you should go and see him, hes been waiting for 3 hours"

Bakuya opened her eyes slightly and closed them and turned the other way not caring if she was showing her behind a bit. "Caster leave me alone can't you see I'm sleeping...jeez" as Bakuya sighed.

"But the Chie
/Who cares about the old man really hes just an old fart with no legs."

"I can't believe your making fun of me Bakuya Kanshou" as the Chief stood there kneeling down poking her behind a bit. "Ah it would seem the sun is shining brightly"

Bakuya placed her hands down and hid her behind and slowly getting up... "What do you want"

The Chief coughed and looked serious which never happens "I want you to be a soldier of L'eausis, your skills are very like of the king in Herbacea...but not so seeped with calm and sway"

Bakuya sighed "So, and your point is? Got something to say about my forms huh huh! old pervert"

The chief clenched his fist "OLD PERVERT! You little minx because of you were out hand of soldiers! your going to be a soldier if you like it or not!"

Bakuya sighed and waved her hand up and down "What...ever I'm going for some fishing...see ya old pervert" Bakuya used a smokescreen and vanished.

The Chief snarled "That minx will PAY!"

"Well chief I better be going now" as caster tip toed away...

The Chief took his hand and grabbed Casters shirt and pulled him back "I want you to spy on her got it..."

Caster sighed Aww man....
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 pm

((OMG...first...Riko has the atttitude that Alyss did about Jean,lol...and I love Bakuya alreayd...Sarah, you have great style))

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Sarah_Lee_Wood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Bakuya leaped across the sand swiftly as the ocean could be. "That old perv, trying to feel another woman's body. No wonder he was called the perviest man in L'eausis..hmph who cares. For now I got some fishing to do" as Bakuya stripped off her bearings and only left her top and bottom on. As she dove into the water. Now to find a biggie after that I can cut its head off and sneak into the old perv's house and place the fish head above him after he wakes up.. he he he I'm so god damn evil.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Amara looked at Tezu and waved. "Ill see you later Sensei" she said in a rather seductive voice. she was beginning to catch feelings for him,but he was married and had two children,but it still felt right to her. She grabbed her clothes slipping them back on. Leaping into a tree to meditate.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 pm

Tezu sat there and smiled and then sat there enjoying the stars. "Its about time that young man gets here... heh" as Tezu sighed.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:33 am

Bakuya Kanshou began her plan at dawn which would be morning, Strapping the big head of the fist over the ceiling and above the old mans face. Bakuya began to leap out of the window and down to the corner of the streets. To get ready for her long journey to Herbacea. The reason was because Caster was talking about an old man named Tezukya Vanda became the leader of Herbacea a master of all martial arts. A man of wisdom and greatness. Also Herbacea was also one of her favorite places to hang out when the old man was yelling at the top of his lungs out just because she would kick the asses of those puny weak men called soldiers. "Sigh..can't anyone have a good decent meal to cook.. that last meal at the inn tasted like mountain oysters which were crap and pigs guts... jeez I hope Herbacea has a better meal..but It probably does.." as Bakuya sighed.

Sarah_Lee_Wood

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:00 pm

((Sorry she will be better I tell you. She will be very very sweet!))

Riko watched him and was amazed. "You basically can take people's powers? Like only a bit? That's amazing, Kessaris!" She whispered, looking at the door to her room. "Thanks for being there for me... don't tell Alyss I left by myself... she thinks it might be something from her. Supposedly she has the same problem." Riko stood in front of him, a smile on her face. She seemed so much happier around him, something that was going to cost her sooner or later. "I guess you want to get back to bed?" She let go of his hand slowly, clasping her hands together in front of her.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:33 pm

(I don't care about competition, I care about doing my role playing the way I express it, got a problem tough s**t, Tomboyish girls Rulz! )

Bakuya kept running as she slow down a bit after the Chief appeared with a bad odor of udagra fish encumbrance "Hello Chief had a good morning wake up call?" as Bakuya smirked with a tongue out.

The Chief clenched his fist "Silence! Soldiers Take her down and make her pay for ruining my face!"

Bakuya started to snicker and fell to the ground laughing her lungs out. "Your face was ugly you old geezer. B-but now its twice uglier then before!" as Bakuya stood up.. the soldiers surrounded her with spears and swords. "Armed with weapons, is that all you men can come up with? talk about lame" as Bakuya began to walk pass them as well the chief "Come to me when you come up with a better weapon tactic" as Bakuya kept walking down the dirt road.

The chief gripped his hands "What are you doing I told you to take her down!" The soldiers ran over to Bakuya charging with there weapons in there hands. "Each of these soldiers were trained by me, and each of them will pun/You mean fall right? if they were taught by a Pervy man no wonder they have no lives"

The soldiers leaped into the air and struck there spears aiming for her neck. The soldiers with swords waved them around and went for the waist.

But even so Bakuya took foot and slammed her feet onto the ground and kicking each swordsman where it hurts as well.. Punching the spearmen where it hurts as well.. as all fell holding there pants feeling the pain. "See ya old Pervert" as Bakuya kept walking.

The Chief made snarl "I'll get you Bakuya I'll Get you!
/Right in a million years maybe but I doubt it"

Sarah_Lee_Wood

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Amara opened her eyes. It must have been her training with Tezu,but it was as if she could feel a faint aura from afar. She looked into the horizon. "Ill sleep when Im dead" she said to herself. She stood on top of a tree and began to train her fighting styles. She wasnt going to get rusty at all, so all opposition could fall back if they thougth they could get over on her.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Bakuya finally arrived in Herbacea as he started to make with the locals. "Hey Gramps give me a Pork flambe and don't make it raw make it hard and chewy got it!" as Bakuya sat there outside waiting for her meal. Herbacea was the same as she saw it. Nothing has changed.. Probably Tezu hasn't either? or maybe he has... Bakuya stood there as the old man came out with a bag of roast and some salad.. "Heres the tip" as Bakuya took the meat out and started to chew down like a wild animal.. "At least the meats tasty..." as Bakuya belched. "Hmm thats strange I feel about 9 auras and 1 small one? weird.." as Bakuya kept moving.

Sarah_Lee_Wood

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Kessaris let his hand fall to his side and smiled as he began to walk back to his room. "Completely if I stand near them long enough and I'm always there for you, Riko. Always, okay? Call me if you need me." Kess then makes off to his room to catch some much needed shut-eye.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:29 pm

(Hey The girl in the back row with the Tomboyish cocky attitude shut up! I'm trying to sleep here XD)

Tezu was in his quarters after from his night spring with Amara. The things he does has to involve master and apprentice... Like the saying goes, Two birds Flock Together. Tezu kept writing on the piece of paper thinking about Christian.."I wonder how Christian is doing? as well Morganna hope she hasn't turn into me" as Tezu snickered.

Miluion Feredir

Sarah_Lee_Wood

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Seien was in the courtyard near the training field in Herbacea. Where he began to use his spear in a different way.. he could not hear the sounds or movements, but knowing and feeling the winds current.. the spear disappeared in a split second as it severed the dolls head off.. Seien stood there with his black hair wavering in the wind. "I've mastered it finally master. The Chinese Spear style" as Seien bowed to the sky. to respect his masters spirit.

(Ah shut it you, And one more thing bucko, I'll kick your a** when I see you in the morning when were in the training room... your a** is mine)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Riko watched him and the smile immediately dropped off her face once he had left her sight. She walked into her room and shut the door, going to her bed and looking around. Riko fell face forward on her bed, immediately going to sleep, awaiting time to wake up again.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 pm

Amara continued to wait for the sun to rise. She smiled. She knew that competition may arise, so she waited for it...whoever it may have been.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games