Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"I dunno, it wouldn't be so bad if I get to spend forever with Hunter." Veronica knew she sounded crazy. She didn't even really know Hunter. Why did she assume he'd want to spend forever with her? "Yeah, but who? Maybe if we found Hunter..." She let her voice trail off into a light giggle.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"I do want you, I've wanted you since last night silly." Dylan kissed her again. "I like the second option as well." His stomach flipped as she squeezed his thigh. God, he wanted her so badly.

||Sorry, was showering lol||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:48 pm
((I has a sad announcement. I will not be able to rp for a while at the most a week as I am going home for a holiday from university :3 But I shall try to get on as much as I can over that time span :3))  

ManAxXxSamA

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 pm
ll awwwww sad cry ll  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Mads smiled. She knew where Veronica was coming from. She wanted to spend an eternity with Armand and even longer if possible. "Yeah. Possibly." She giggled with Ronnie. She was hinting at that, but wasn't sure she would pick up on it.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"He usually seems to find me easiest when I get myself lost." Veronica blushed. "How should we go about finding him?"

||Aww! that really really suckkkks.||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:10 pm
ll Err, BUMP? ll  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:14 pm
||aww, we're at a standstill. booo! I guess this gives me time to make my new roleplay...||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 pm
||Good Morning Everyone ^^ ||
|| Todays Quote Is One Of My Favorites ||

|| Alice in Wonderland> ||

|| I quite agree with you. And the moral of that is: Be what you would seem to be, or if you'd like it put more simply: Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would you have appeared to them to be otherwise. ||
|| ~Be Yourself~ ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 am
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"I dunno, it wouldn't be so bad if I get to spend forever with Hunter." Veronica knew she sounded crazy. She didn't even really know Hunter. Why did she assume he'd want to spend forever with her? "Yeah, but who? Maybe if we found Hunter..." She let her voice trail off into a light giggle.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I do want you. I've wanted you since last night silly." Dylan kissed her again. "I like the second option as well." His stomach flipped as she squeezed his thigh. God, he wanted her so badly.

||Sorry, was showering lol||

||aaw, Mana. cya then!||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin leaned into Dylan, pressing her lips hard against his. She slowly traced his lips with her tongue and pulled away. She fluttered her lashes at Dylan and squeezed both of his thighs.

She softly giggled. "Would you like to stay here then?" Ravin kissed up his throat. "With me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 am
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. "Yeah. I know what you mean. We should go and get ourselves lost. Then, he would find us." She started walking. Not sure which way she was headed or where she would end up.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
aww, by mana. have funUser Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:53 am
User Image

Armand chose a seat in the very back of the class in Calculus. He yawned and set his head down on the desk. He had no idea why he was so tired now. He had plenty of time to be awoken now. He supposed it was just the result of boredom. However he did have next period with Madeline so he looked forward to that.

((last post not sure when I can post again but thank you everyone! :3 samanthaualani since you are in some other rps with me would you mind telling them the news? It would be greatly appreciated! biggrin ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica giggled and followed Madeline into the unknown. She really hoped Hunter would know where to find her. Of course, she didn't want to miss out on seeing him next hour but she had no clue where her next class was.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans heart started racing. His body was heating up fast. Her tongue, her eyelashes, her hands on his thighs. God, her giggle, lips on his throat. He gulped trying to think straight. "Ravin, I want to stay with you forever." He managed to breathe.

||will do. this suckkks. its went from a 4x4 to a temporary 3person roleplay.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:03 pm
||sorry for being gone. I have a lot of homework right now, so I might be on and off. Poor sam-chan! *gives hug*||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin pressed her lips hungrily to his to silence him. She moved her lips with Dylan's, her tongue shooting into his mouth every once in a while. She pulled away slowly and quite reluctantly. She wanted him so badly that it was an ache.

Heart throbbing wildly, Ravin rose to her feet just as the second warning bell issued. "I know you do," she leaned down to whisper into his ear. "I want you to stay with me. But now we have to part for the time being. I have Advanced Zoology next and you have a different class."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:08 pm
||ish okay! (: ||

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan shut up instantly as her lips attacked his with hunger. He twisted his tongue with Ravins as they kissed then she pulled away. He could hear her heart racing in sync with his. She stood up and he followed suit. "Yeah, damned advanced english." He chuckled lightly then threw his food in a nearby trashcan. "I'll see you later babe." He kissed her neck lightly.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:13 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin pressed a kiss of her own to his lips and pulled away. Her heart was still racing. Damn, Dylan was good in arousing her.
"I'll see you in Public Speaking, my love," she murmured.

Ravin strolled away, looking over her shoulder forlornly at Dylan as she walked to the South hallways. Up until reaching her first class, Ravin thought about how just the other day she hadn't felt love in years. Suddenly love came crashing down in a boatful of lust to attack her. She had never thought that a mortal could mean so much to her. Ravin wanted to spend forever with him and him alone.

Unlike her, she daydreamed about that forever with Dylan all through Zoology.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games