Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:58 am
...yeah spoil the game for me... >.> i never knew wesker lived.... <.<  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:40 pm
Special Agent Leon52
dude the resident evil franchise is one of the most awsome franchises in the world dude and just because my account name is "special agent leon52" doesntmeen he is the only character i like My fav characters are (from most fav to least) 1 Leon S. Kennedy 2 Carlos Oliveira 3 Claire Redfield 4 Ada Wong 5 Jill Valentine 6 Albert Wesker ive played all the games and watched all the movies im a relly big resident evil fan looking for other people like me dude so peace out

Duuuuude!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Special Agent Leon52
dude the resident evil franchise is one of the most awsome franchises in the world dude and just because my account name is "special agent leon52" doesntmeen he is the only character i like My fav characters are (from most fav to least) 1 Leon S. Kennedy 2 Carlos Oliveira 3 Claire Redfield 4 Ada Wong 5 Jill Valentine 6 Albert Wesker ive played all the games and watched all the movies im a relly big resident evil fan looking for other people like me dude so peace out

Duuuuude!
let me guess you don't like the fact he dissed Wesker and put Leon on the top?I like it! Another reason to reject his already noob a**. Hell it's like he put my favorite character's list in reverse, although there are some characters he missed. Where is the period...and the middle name doesn't count. I bet he's never passed English class once in his entire life time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 am
Umm, I gave my reason... Aside from lack of punctuation it's the constant, "Dude" this, and "Dude" that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:49 pm
Oh that...Iwasn't paying attention to that, I was paying attention more to the fact there is no punctuation what so ever. I swear even a baby can out type him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:49 pm
well it was good at first until he got to his fav characters. XD  

UmbraGallus

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:58 pm
Yea but lack of punctuation really bugs me. I mean, how hard is it to put a period at the end of a sentence?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:41 pm
Maybe the person's punctuationaly blind. Maybe a few puncture marks from a Cerberus should do it. Or we should put him through noob training. I can see it now.

Trainer: Ok for your noob training you need to sit right here in this chair. Then you sit back and relax, we'll do the rest.

Noob: Really? Wow this is easy.

Trainer: The pleasure's all mine.

Guild Member: Hold on, we don't have a training program.

Trainer: Heh, heh, now we do.*Presses ban button, and then the noob gets catapulted into a horde of zombies out side the guild.*

Guild Member: When did we get those outside?

Trainer: Oh that? I told some of the noobs that I would accept them if they stood out there for six hours. Now that was pure entertainment. Their guts were every where when the zombies finally arrived. It turns out that one hours is enough when the Zombies are really motivated.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:31 am
I think it would be perfectly fine if someone had a favorite character list like that; We can't ridicule a person's tastes just because they don't resemble our own. Not even the "dudes" was really bothersome, for it might just be his way of acknowledging and socializing with people. Let him live in the 80's (Or be stoned) if he wants to. The only thing I would have to agree with is that poor spelling and grammar ruins everything...And if they are:

I. Snooty (Ha ha, funny french-associative words...)
II. All-Knowing
III. Hardcore fans who've played only half or less of the entire series.

Well, there's more, but to go into detail? Bah, that's your job.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:29 pm
Speaking of "all-knowing"...

Rubypet_girl
Hi, My name is Ruby.I've Played all the games an I have the Resident Evil Archives book.I've also read the resident evil books.The ones base on the games.I would like to join your guild to learn more about the game and to share my knowledge about the games too. Ask me a ? and I will answer it to the best of my abilatie.

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:35 pm
I guess the answer will be full of knowledge, and completely ellagebal?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:44 pm
Can I use my catapult for this one? The zombies outside the guild hvane't hada meal for days.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:21 pm
Very funny Bio ha ha.

Jeez, is it really that hard to go back and take a look at your sentence to see if you've made any spelling/grammar mistakes? God, lazy a** 3 year olds...But I'll feel really bad if that was a 3 year old ha ha.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:24 pm
This isn't an application to the guild, but I think it applies.
I was at work the other day, this guy comes up to me, "Do you guys have Resident Evil 5?"
stare
"Yes... Yes we do. Hold on, let me go get the old scientist in the flying DeLorean, and we'll make a quick trip to 2009 for you."

I should've said that. But I'm just not that much of an a*****e to people's faces.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
This isn't an application to the guild, but I think it applies.
I was at work the other day, this guy comes up to me, "Do you guys have Resident Evil 5?"
stare
"Yes... Yes we do. Hold on, let me go get the old scientist in the flying DeLorean, and we'll make a quick trip to 2009 for you."

I should've said that. But I'm just not that much of an a*****e to people's faces.
OMG! You've got to be kidding, Even I know that it hasn't come out yet, and I don't even keep up to date withthi stuff.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games