Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 pm
Rayani pouted. "My brother didn't kill anyone . . ." she grumbled out, shooting glares over at Lysane.

Trasten blinked as he heard his name being called out. "In here!" he called back and then flopped back onto his bed, feeling kinda tired.

((I thought they already figured out that Theresa was okay . . . ??? Meh. I'll just go with it.))

Theresa gave a start as Anden jumped on the bed and pulled her into a tight hug. "Anden!" she laughed out, pushing at him. "Down puppy." she said with a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:41 pm
(EH?! DAMNIT! T___T I was so sure....*cries*...>_> I failure..)

Lysane rolled his eyes. "Come along, wench. You've had your food, now you need to bathe. I'll not have you stinking up my home." he said coolly.

Koltar heard his brother's call and blinked before entering the bedroom with Kyra in tow. "Morning, bro. I'm a man again." he said with a mischevious grin.

Anden smiled as she laughed before grimacing at her words. "What was that, girlie?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her so that her back was to his chest as he began tickling her mercilessly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:48 pm
((*huggles* It's okay Witchy . . . it's okay . . .))

Rayani glared at him but got up from her seat, her arms crossed stubbornly. "I am not a wench." she said angrily.

Trasten lifted his head slightly and smiled. "So you are. G-good for you . . ." he said, yawning out the last part.

Theresa started laughing and squirming. "St-stop it!! James help me!!" she laughed out, turning to her cousin for help.

James laughed and shook his head. "Sorry Theresa. You're on your own for this one." he said and then laughed some more.

"Mean!!" Theresa laughed out, continuing to squirm from the tickling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm
Lysane's eyes narrowed. "You are whatever I say you are." he tugged her forward with a handful of her hair. "Now get moving." he growled.

Koltar jumped onto the bed beside his brother. "Wake up, you. There's no reason to be so sleepy." he said, poking his brother's side with a smile.

Anden laughed and released her, laying on the bed beside her. And then he looked to James. "We've got to go back now right? For that meeting thing?" Anden didn't want to go, but he didn't want James in trouble for not going.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 pm
Rayani cried out in pain as her hair was pulled. "Ow!! Hey! Let go!!" she said, holding her head.

Trasten laughed a bit and pushed at his brother. "Oh just go away why don't you." he said with a chuckle as he cracked an eye open.

James nodded. "Yeah. We should probably go back." he said.

Theresa sat up. "I'm going with you." she said stubbornly.

James frowned at her. "Theresa, you got captured. You're not coming again." he said sternly.

Theresa waved a dismissive hand. "One time thing, won't happen again." she said.

"I know it won't cause you're not coming!"

"Yes I am!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 pm
Lysane released her hair, eyes narrowed. "Will you walk on your own then? Or shall I drag you?" he frowned at her.

Koltar grinned as he pounced on his younger brother, bear hugging the other and nuzzling him affectionately. "Go away? When my little brother is mine to torment-, er..love? Not a chance." he teased, hugging the other a bit more tightly and pressing a kiss to Trasten's head. Koltar had his little brother back..things were looking up.

Anden watched the two argue and he grinned at Theresa. "You should probably turn him into a bunny again, so he can't argue." he said playfully. He knew in the end, Theresa would go no matter what James said, so he didn't see a point in arguing about it.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:25 pm
Rayani scowled. "I'll walk on my own . . ." she said, crossing her arms.

Trasten laughed as he squirmed a bit.

Kyra giggled a little bit, seeing the brothers playing.

Theresa smirked. "That's an excellent idea Anden." she said and immediately started casting.

James's eyes widened in horror. "Wait Theresa! Don't!" he cried, but it was already too late, he started shrinking as fur grew out and he changed into a bunny. He growned. "This is beyond humiliating . . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 am
Lysane felt that he might throttle her. He really did. Lysane glared at her. "Then walk already!" he hissed. Was the girl slow or something?

Koltar laughed and loosened a bit, partially laying on Trasten with a contented sigh before he motioned for Kyra. "Come on, Trasten makes a good pillow." he said with a grin.

Rylara watched, brow lifted, as James was turned into a bunny. She smiled a little, and had the urge to hug him as well although she didn't act on said urge.

Anden blinked as James shrunk and became a bunny. He understood the other's words. Though he wasn't sure if that was because of Theresa's magick or his wolfish side. Hopefully he couldn't still give commands, cause that had rankled even if James was like a brother to him. Probably more so because of that. Anden scooped up the bunny with a grin and nuzzled him. "Aww, you're so soft and adorable, little brother."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 pm
Rayani scowled some more. "Fine. Then move out of my way so that I can walk!!" she said angrily.

Trasten sqirmed under his brother and then changed into a wolf, squirming out of his brother's arms and then sitting up on the bed, panting happily.

Kyra giggled a bit more and sat down on the bed, feeling a little out of place, but having fun none-the-less.

James groaned. "I don't like this form . . ." he moaned, his ears flat against his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 pm
(T__T You're not on..I'ma proly just head to shower and bed after posting this then, nighty~)

Lysane gritted his teeth, tempted to strangle the wnech. As it was, he started walking. "You don't know where to go, and besides, you need to follow your master."

Koltar laughed as the other shifted into a wolf. He smiled at the other before giving the furry neck slash back a hug as he scratched behind Trasten's ears lovingly. "It's good to have you back, buddy."

Anden sighed, stroking James' fur. He knew how irritating an unwanted form was from his time spent as a wolf. "I think he knows better than to argue with you again, Thery. Will you change him back so we can head out?" he asked of her with a smile that he shared with James as he glanced down at the other in understanding.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 pm
((NO! NO! I'm on!! *huggles Witchy*))

Rayani rolled her eyes. "Whatever . . ." she muttered as she followed him.

Trasten growled happily. "It's good to have you back too . . ." he said, cuddling into his brother.

Theresa turned away. "Not until we go to the meeting place. That way, he can't argue." she said, not willing to give away her barganing tool so quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 am
(*hugglez* )

Lysane led her to the bathroom. "When you've finished, I'll take you to the room I have so generously deicded to give you." he said, apparently waiting for a show of gratitude.

Koltar grinned, nuzzling Trasten as he hugged his currently furry little brother. "Oh really?" he scratched behind the other's ears. "You're not just saying that cause I know all your sweet spots?" he asked playfully with a chuckle.

Anden smiled and pressed a kiss to James' head. "See? You'll be yourself again in no time at all..in the meanwhile, does anyone need a shower? And could we maybe get some breakfast..I'm really hungry for some reason.." Anden wasn't used to the wolf's added appetite.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 am
Rayani scoffed. "Generous . . . and I'm Mickey Mouse . . ." she muttered and headed into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her before Lysane could do anything to her.

Trasten chuckled. "That helps . . ." he said as he nuzzled Koltar back.

Theresa shrugged. "Well . . . I'd like a shower at least." she said

James looked up at Anden. "It's cause you're a wolf now. You have the wolf's appetite." he said with a smile. "Ever wonder why I had all those big lunches?" he asked, his ears perking up even though he was a rabbit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:36 am
(Mickey Mouse? >_>)

Lysane watched her leave before sitting down by the door to wait..not like he had much else better to do..

Koltar laughed as he continued scratching the other before smiling at Kyra. "He's really furry, wanna pet him?" Koltar offered with a chuckle, playfully tugging one of Trasten's furry wolf ears.

Rylara realized they'd be a bit, and so disappeared to take care of a few things.

Anden nodded. "All right, Thery. We'll be here." he said before glancing down at James as he spoke. Anden grimaced. "I just thought you were going through constant puberty, squirt." he teased, scratching by the other's furry ears.

Anden nuzzled James and smiled. "You're just so soft. I could cuddle you all day, bro." he chuckled. And then he blinked and frowned slightly. "Don't wolves eat rabbits?" he asked, more out of random curiosity than anything else.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 am
((First thing I thought of . . . Basically she's saying he's not generous at all.))

Rayani sighed and drew herself a bath, stripping of her clothes before slipping into the relaxing warm water. She sighed. She was glad that Lysane let her do this. At least she could partially forget about him there.

Kyra smiled and her ears perked up before she crawled across the bed to sit next to the brothers and started running her hands through Trasten's fur. "He's really soft . . ." she said, smiling at Koltar. "Are you soft too?" she asked him, tilting her head to the side a little.

Theresa left to take a nice hot shower and James winced, his ears going down again. "That's why this form's so humiliating . . ." he mumbled unhappily.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff