Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Ryoko entered the office, his demeaner silent and calm. His eyes widened in surprise at the sight of Kit alive and well, but it disappeared quickly. "What a pleasent surprise..."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 am

"oh?" turning around Kit smiled and patted Quans head and gave him a smile. "try and say hi." Looking up from Quan Kit noticed Ryoko. "Ryoko.......Pleasent surprise..........Indeed" Looking at his face Kit noticed his eyes immediatly. But quickly dissmissed the thought.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:32 am

User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

"H-Hi."
Quan said hesitantly, slightly in awe of the presence of these strong shinobi. He knew that the newcomer was strong, maybe as strong as Kit. That much he could tell from the presence that entered his mind. An air of unease and tension loomed in the air, maybe unnoticed by many but certainly not Quan. He showed no difference in his behaviour, but in his mind he was wondering what cause this air of unease.

...This hell is my realm.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Ryoko smirked slightly, eyes showing just a bit of the madness that'd taken over. His eyes flashed to the Eternal Mangekyou before going back to normal. Kit was here... "I was under the assumption... That you were dead." He wondered why Kit had chosen to go to Grass.

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

A small boy with a mask covering his face appeared from what seemed out of no where as the door seemed untouched,"Hello Ryoko-senpai." Areku said as he looked at Masumi,"Hello Masumi-sensei..." Areku said as he gave a bow to her.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 am

((Sorry for my lack of activity. Eris's sudden leave hit me pretty hard. Again sorry...))

Masumi just sat in her chair as one by one the ninja walked in her office. She heard the word medical and laughed mockenly. "Medical? Whats the point, medical is a waste of ****ing time." Masumi said slamming her hands on her desk, the recent news of having two of her friends lost had shaken her to the core. The two were Shoku ofher own village, and Susumu, one of her best friends. Masumi had become medical to protect her friends, and to help them. She felt powerless having lost two people so close to her.

Masumi H Dekata

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Ryoko narrowed his eyes not wanting to see his village leader in such a bad state. Hm... Actually... "It's to save the few people who don't die. I mean, if you save them, at least they get to live for a few more years."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((It's cool its understandable))
Areku shook at the words of Masumi and started walking over not to sure himself, he felt pretty much of a failure as a shinobi himself from his lack of unable to do nothing in the attack, then the disappearance of Shoku then of finding out Susumu was gone had brought him down to the core,"Masumi-sensei...." Areku said gloomy as he can be. Then Areku reached for her shoulder to at least give her some reassurance at least.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:40 pm

User Image
Chen Quan
陈权
Student of Kusagakure

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

Quan took a step backwards, standing behind Kit slightly as if the sight of the Kusakage venting her rage scared the seven year old. Why was the Kusakage so angry about medical ninjutsus? Were they not supposed to relieve pain? Quan felt quite confused, as he had no idea why Masumi thought that it was a waste of time. His shoulders dropped dejectedly as he realised that maybe his goal of becoming a good healer would not come true after all.
"S-Sowwy"
He stuttered a bit on the new English word, not sure if it was what he was supposed to say. When he does something and someone gets angry, the right thing to do was to apologise, right?

((Cheesy post >.> ))

...This hell is my realm.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Masumi still laughed hysterically. "Oh yes I save so much, the only s**t I ever did was save Lenon when he was still human. Just for him to turn around and get killed, then ever since it just been implant this, implant that. Medical, healing, saving all just a waste." She said her eyes flashing open. "However, at the other end of the spectrum we have destruction, and you know what the heart of all destruction in." Masumi smirked holding up her hand and a flame appeared in her hand and began to shimmer. "Fire" She said with that same smirk, while this normally this would be no big deal. Everyone knew Masumi had to fire chakra, being a plant humaniod she avoided fire at all cost.

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Masumi-sensei... You're the reason everyone gathered here to this village you saved us all in a way... Even if it wasn't using Medical but we all felt safe knowing we could come to you if we really need to." Areku said as he had already a glass of water at hand seemingly out of nowhere as the door swept open and was closed in an instant from Areku moving incredibly fast outside the office. Areku splash it at her hand. "Please Masumi-sensei you should also come for us..." Areku said sorrowful from under his mask.

((Edit: no worries lol I thought should explain how or sort of give a guess of how I got it so fast))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:24 pm

((Lol sorry but I love it, random glass of water out of no where to pour of her hand XD))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Zane stepped into the building as the bustling of people walked past him. For being a foreign shinobi, nobody paid much attention to him. Everyone seemed to just walk on by without giving him a second look. As he approached the off of the Grass Kage, he knocked on the door. It was rude for anyone to just walk in without permission, what if he or she was in a meeting...who knew. He would just wait until he was let inside.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm

(is there anything really going on around here?)

fire assasin8

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 pm

((masumi in depression, she barily eating now, and just kind sits in her room, just listening to ipod))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games