Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:38 am

User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

As the blow knocked Hideo back abit he twirled Ombre and his arm in a circle. Ombre being shorter than dark slayer was easier to control and he managed to point the sharper edge at Nelo.

As the hilt of Nelo's Dark Slayer hit his chest he managed to thrust Ombre at Nelo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

((12 7 people))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:40 am

User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera's jaw dropped seeing her son fight with such skill. Hideo's skill with the swords were quite incredible for someone so young.

"This is amazing..." she mumbled.

((Blood havock said you wanted an operation))

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:51 am

User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira seemed to have heard Tera's voice as he looked at her. And thats when it hit him. If he was weak physically, he had to use jutsu more. He looked at his two hands and thought that it was not enough for all the jutsu he could use. Akira grinned, took another piece of paper and scratched on it with an iron sand grain. If you fill that gap in with sand or dirt or write over it with pencil or anything. It would read

-You are a medic, are you not Tera-san? Could you help me out with a little... Operation?-

Akira remembering that Tera said that she knew cures for poisons thought she might be a medic. He stood up with a blank expression and walked up to Tera to give the piece of paper to Tera.

((You know what kind na dba? ^_^))

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:59 am

User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera raised her eyebrow then carefully took the paper. She and no clue what to do with the paper but then she noticed the scratches on the paper.

"A secret message?" she thought then she took a little lump of charcoal and smudged it over the paper and saw the writing.

"Kid, can you follow me for a bit?" Tera said as she reached into her pouch and started walking away.

((We have to wait for havock and Ice to finish cutting each other up first. now its 11:56 time to sleep.))

ACsweetpea

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 am

User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira followed her with a rather straight face.
((Night...^_^ ))

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:13 pm

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo flipped open the green journal to Lucia the first page was a contents page. "Any plant that give adverse affects will be in the first column, man made are int he right."

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku awoke from his slumber he looked around for a while as he just got up and stretched, he then jumped down from the tall branch though the body of Arekku disappeared the moment he hit the floor there wasn't any footprints left behind at all as he was headed to god knows where.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo did not bother to dodge completely he did however slash with Dark Slayer. This act slightly deflected Ombre but still cut the side of Nelo.

At the range they were at and the force of Nelo's deflection it would be almost impossible for Hideo to dodge but if Hideo did not do anything the blade will cut him in half.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:27 pm

User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo bit his lip and embraced for pain but even he knew that Dark Slayer could cut clean through people when it is charged with chakra.

Hideo twisted his body so that Dark Slayer only cut his left arm, it hit his arm but not severed it. This also allowed Hideo to swing his right arm to try and cut Nelo.

((11 7 people))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo could have dodged if he was not so tired so he decided to step forward Slashing at Hideo. When he stepped forward he slightly lessened how deep the would would have been. As soon as Ombre sliced across Nelo he gripped the wound with his left hand and knelt on the ground.

"I think thats enough for me I'm tired and I dont regenerate like you." he said as he started to take deep breaths.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:43 pm

User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo nodded with a smile as he made a handseal and his wounds started to heal almost instantly. He looked drained for a moment then he licked off Nelo's blood from his sword and he seemed to regain his strength.

Hideo sheathed ombre and saw that Luce returned to its original size and sheathed it as well. "I'm going to take a nap ok?" he said as he opened all of the vials of blood and drank them, he started to glow with his chakra with the consumption of 10 different people's blood he gained full power of his bloodline.

((18 10 people))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 pm

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo made a mental note of the boys' fight. 'Nelo is fast but his use of weapons is based solely on speed. Hideo uses blood to regenerate.' With that knowledge he nodded and laid his head back.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:04 am

User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera unrolled a clean mat she took from her bag and then took a little case of her medical tools and readied them.

They were a bit away from where Nelo Tetsuo and Hideo were so she had no clue that they were injured already.

"What kind of operation am I going to do? Just dont tell me you have had a broken katana lodged in your body the entire time." she said as she grabbed a piece of clay from her bag and chewed it like gum.

((Hector I think Havock would be glad you found his weakness same for Ice, they like to leave a weakness to their RPCs they said it makes it interesting I think that if I know my weakness I can keep it hidden.

Blood can you go online more so we can do this ...))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:30 am

User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira sighed... he knew that the operation he desired was... Awkward to say the least. He started thinking of a way to explain it so it would not seem stupid or insane when you hear it. He wanted it so because since he was already insane enough, an insane request might turn someone down.

Akira let out a deep sigh and removed the pack from him bag. He emptied the contents reveling a spine, Kai Kou's head, an arm from the shoulders to the hand with the muscles intact, an arm without muscles, and iron sand. He put the decapitated head on top of his own to help himself think. Seeing no other way to say it he took some iron sand and poured it into the words-

-I need more arms...-

Akira then looked up at Tera like a child, even though he was chunin he was still much younger than Tera.

((Everyone of you guys really dont like me huh?... ^_^))

User Image

Bloodfang23

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 am

User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

It was strange seeing a boy wear a decapitated human head as a hat but she was used to it. "Do I always have to meet psychos when I travel." She mumbled but wearing the human head hat reminded Tera of Zeramaru who had was either cutting up a human head and stuffing weapons in it then turning it to a human puppet or making a puppet with a human looking head.

"You do know this will hurt a lot as I have to cut you open and then pull your nerves to attach to the arm's nerve endings." She said as she looked for her eye piece and wore it over her left eye, it was a microscope she only used when she was looking at Zeramaru's poisons. Today she would need it to see those nerve endings and put them properly otherwise Akira might end up moving his foot when he tried to move the arm.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games