Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:12 am

NUR

User Image

"Forgive myself." The words heavily slip out of Shoko's lips she can't believe this. Arreku has made her draw her sword, something she would never of done unless she was fully in the mind set to kill the person she was against. "Arreku I don't want to hurt your heart ever." Her eyes a constant watery gloss she shakes her head then looks Arreku right in the eyes. "I..I promise " She speaks slowly, holding back her tears letting all the water just well up in her eyes. "I know I have done much wrong in the past, but that was my past I need to be looking to the future."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

"Yeah that's what I'm asking for." Arekku said as she started to shake then he just let go of the grip on the sword a little,"Well Shoko don't worry about it, it's yours so don't think about it to much it's fine with me." Arekku said as he looked at her eyes back and just smiled surprisingly though he had a sword through his heart,"That's good to know hopefully I could follow your example someday, sorry I'm a hypocrite haha." Arekku said as he started to pull the sword slowly from his chest and blood just spilled from it as he just looked at he casually like nothing was wrong,"I'm glad to be with ya here you gave me some interesting memories that I'll cherish." Arekku said with a smile.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 am

NUR

((haha thanks hector >.< that would be very sad for arreku to die off anbu testing for sure. At least someone got stabbed in the heart.))

Shoko smirks and wipes the tears from her eyes one last time. "Prepare any other medical jutsus you got, this isn't going to be painless." Shoko then slides the sword out of Arreku's wound quickly and smoothly not cutting it any further than she stabbed it in. She just rewinds her movements to a T so the sword does as little damage as possible when taken out. As soon as she takes the sword out of Arreku. Shoko throws it to the ground and Places her hands strongly against Arreku's chest to apply pressure and hopefully stop some bleeding. She doesn't know if a ninja can really survive a wound to a heart. In the far away lands this kind of thing would of been the great tragedy that Shoko would of had to deal with.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

((I think it would for me!!! haha lol yeah though somehow it became the tester not the testy crying O_o all good))
"Ahhh Shoko you worry to much you know." Arekku said playfully as he groaned a little as she took off her sword pulling his body to her was he felt her pressing onto her chest with great strength. He simply made his third wing move close to him as he plucked some feathers from it a total of ten then he put his hands on his chest and covered the wound with blood coagulation, then use the shadow clone jutsu to make to other ones of himself one to cover the wound on his back with a few feathers the other went to the spring to get some water, as he sat there his angel healing ability activated in seconds though the wounds were pretty bad so he would have to do a lot of work as the clone summoned up the medical tools,"Well before I forget, Shoko welcome to being Kusa ANBU as well as being a Densetsu, anyone that could make me fight that hard deserves that." Arekku said smiling.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:14 pm

NUR

User Image

"Densetsu." Shoko smiles and give Arreku a hug. "Awwe thank you Arreku!" She kisses his cheek then when pulling away slightly she cringes in pain. Arreku had done some great damage to her as well. Due to the adrenaline running rampant through her body Shoko was unable to tell that she had been hurt at all. With such an influence of energy Shoko just didn't feel the pain that had already been inflicted upon her. She takes a couple deep breaths to handle the pain then sighs a breath of despair letting it all out at once so she gain regain her fervor. Sheathing her sword after wiping it off of Arreku's blood.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

'Actually I think your more than capable of being Sannin, though that be some other time really." Arekku whispers then groans a little from the hug as he had more damage than the three main ones she had just caused. After all most people would of had died by all this from explosion and stabs as well other things yet Arekku just smiled simply as he stood up with her as well and as soon as she sheath her sword he hugged her tightly she would instantly feel the healing abilities of Arekku coming in play as Arekku was checking to see if he had injured her more than just the surface. As always Arekku was worried about others before himself,"Just stand still for now I wanna heal ya first okay." Arekku said though the clones on his back was just closing the wound on his back as well used a normal healing hands for his heart that had surprisingly healed up faster still any cut on a heart is dangerous.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 pm

(I think Eris Passed out, she works too hard. I think she needs to get a week off from work lol)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

(Yeah I know lol haha well that's for the best that she rest now rofl edit nope she didn't wow she has the tendency of getting back on when I wanna sleep ooooh well lol haha it's all good))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 pm

A small orb floated above the battle, slowly descending to rest behind Arekku's shouder. A distorted voice crackled through it.
"Anything I should be worried about over here Boss-man?' The presence behind the Sand Eye registered that the Kusakage had advanced healing abilities similar to his own with a little shock.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 pm

(Come on Eris we know your writing ^_^)

Havok-Trance

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 pm

((I did not im just slow and tired and had this like good response typed up to Arreku but my browser shut down and now i have to retype the whole thing. Sorta.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:23 pm

((Last Occ well I'll wait take your time on it I'm gonna be here for awhile so no worries ^_^ ))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 pm

NUR

User Image

"Again you flatter me too much." Shoko smiles shaking her head sheathing her sword. and holding tightly onto Arreku. Shoko is hurt badly, physical damage isn't as bad as what Arreku had to deal with. However, Shoko is still in much pain clenching her body a little while Arreku heals not only himself and his extensive wounds, but somehow still has the ability to heal her. Amazingly Shoko for one of the first times in her life has no idea where to go from here. She has just stabbed her beloved, her kage and almost killed him nonetheless. This kind of behavior would usually constitute exile or worse yet death sentence like punishments if not the situation had been just slightly tweaked.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:11 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku turned his head to his orb as he just kept up his healing,"Well not really stuff like this is pretty casual to me by now." Arekku said laughing as he just hold Shoko tightly. "Well Shoko you really got no idea how much you mean to me so I can't really flatter you enough okay." Arekku whispered as he kissed her lips then put his concentration in healing them both he seemed pretty calmed the wound on his hearts had closed though it was still tender so his clone was healing it still so it could be pumping strong again for Arekku, while the Arekku wing moved and covered Shoko as well using the feathers to really heal faster.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games