Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm
ragnossa
"You know Zane, I would almost say you sounded jealous before you came over here!" Rag teased, trying to ease his own boredom away. "I wish Zeramaru would start the next fight so I can finally get out of this frozen village..." Rag muttered under his breath as he started to play around with a kunai, stabbing imaginary targets in front of him.

"If you are so eager to leave go ahead leave"
Zeramaru said bluntly as he walked towards Aki.
Zeramaru then gently held her ankle and then he said "it will sting a bit but I'll fix it" Zeramaru then took a vial from his coat and drank it.
"Saisei (Regeneration)" He made a seal and then squeezed firmly on the ankle and cause the tendon to regenerate afterwards Zeramaru felt drained.
"better?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:18 pm
Aki was surprised the kiss. Shocked her hand flew up to cover the area on her neck. She would've sat up except for the fact he'd already rested his head upon hers and she didn't want to disrupt him. So sighing she let it slide. Then his words reached her, and to this she did sit up. Her eyes looked bewildered at him. "Vrail..." She couldn't find the words to respond to him.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:21 pm
"I was joking Zane calm down..." Rag said, obviously startled by Zane's outburst. Note to self, dont tease Zane... He thought before he heard what Zeramaru said, "I didn't exactly mea-...well...I dont want to leave until after the fights..." Rag stammered, Wow...I'm just annoying everyone right now... He thought before laying his head down and taking a nap, just trying to remain quiet and out of the way so no one would get angry at him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:21 pm
Luo nodded sleepily. "Mmmm. Meditation will calm your nerves. When I wake up, we'll go for a jog. And I'm fine Luna, just tired. How about you? You seemed to use a lot of chakra there."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm
Vrail looked at her and then to Zermaru "Thank you!" he said, when she didn't reply to him for healing her wound. He looked at her with the same small smile on "Sorry, but I was just answering you question from a long time ago." he said remembering the time when she asked him why he stared at her. He had said he didn't know, but now he did. He let the space between them be, he didn't want to push her into having the same feelings.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:28 pm
Im fine, im holding on well. Gotta make sure you two are ok though *checks pulse* dont worry about me, if i die im worthless anyway  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:30 pm
Zane sensed the nervousness in Rag's tone and apoligized. "I'm sorry Rag, I didn't mean to yell. I've had a lot on my mind and I don't seem to be acting like myself. Ussually I don't take many things people say seriously and if i'm teased, i ussually one-up the person by teasing them back," Zane sighed, "Anyways, like I was saying, I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm
While Luna attempted to check his pulse, he grabbed her hand. With his eyes still closed, he muttered, "You're not worthless. Don't say things like that. Your match has nothing to do with your capabilities. It's not unheard of that a genin fails the first time around. You're worth more than you think to Zane....and.......I." As Luo's voice trailed off, his hand loosened it's grip on her hand, and he fell asleep once again.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm
(( Sorry! Didn't see Havock's post ))

Aki winced a bit at the pain. It was there then subsided quickly. She breathed a sigh of relief and nodded to Zeramaru, "Thank you very much Zeramaru-sama!" Aki rolled her foot about glad to feel it was all good again. She was fit and ready for action once more. Her attention returned to Vrail. She smiled at him and relaxed against the wall. "Thank you, Vrail." Though she didn't want to return to as she was. She had accepted him into her life but Aki still couldn't help but be wary.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:36 pm
"...Yeah, Its ok...You don't need to apologize..." Rag muttered in a dull trance-like voice, already almost half asleep on the cold floor. He shifted around a little and quickly fell asleep, ignoring the numb feeling the floor left on his bare arms.  

Requiem of Remorse

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm
Zane heard Luo's voice trail off and figured that he went back to sleep. "Luna, you should let Luo rest now, he's been through quite a bit...speaking of, you should rest as well. If you don't...then you would be worthless. But if you're at your full strength, then you are invaluable."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:39 pm
*smiles and pats Luo's hand. puts on hood and walks to a chair and sits down. leans on legs* I wonder what he means...  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:41 pm
"Wonder what means?" asked Zane hearing Luna speak. He still had his eyes closed, but he was more in tuned with everything that was going on around him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:48 pm
Just something a wise jonnin said to me.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:51 pm
Vrail smiled weakly and lended back against the bench. He knew Aki really did like him and she wanted him, but time would be have to solve both their problems. He put his hand up his shirt and it became soaked with blood. The lightning Bolt jutsu had caught him in the colar bone, easily severing it. He quickly hid the stained red hand from her view, his injury was that bad. If only the bleeding would stop and the bone would mend. He closed his eyes, tiredly, as he slowly tried to whipe the blood off onto the back of the bench.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games