Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 pm

"...It may be an easier question of 'How long HAVEN'T they been around'..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 pm

"....For once I'm agreeing with you.... How the Hell did no one notice and why hasn't anything been done!?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:03 pm

"They never seem to come after us as much as they go after Sol-Neo, so I guess the brass at command decided they're not a threat..."

"They have mobile suits and pilots...I say we eradicate them all..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Demi held up her hands, glaring at Rosh. "Lets stop and think about this dumbass. The officer just said they out number us 5:2; We're staring at their entire force, RIGHT NOW; They pick on Sol-Neo more than they do KAVA..."

"...What could possibly make you think picking a fight with them is a good idea?!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 pm

"Don't be snide with me, Petty Officer..." Rosh said, looking over at her.
"How do you know they're not just saving us for later?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 pm

"Did you ever take into consideration that later we'll have more troops and supplies that we won't be so badly out numbered? Right now we're just one little ship against an entire system."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:15 pm

"Fine, you want to keep being a pain in the a**? Go into your little white tin-can of a Mobile Suit, and go see for yourself just how 'dependable' they are!" Rosh ordered, pointing at the door closest to the Hangar.

"Both of you!" he added, looking at Dojime.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:46 pm

"Fine, p***k." Demi snapped, walking towards the hanger door, glaring at Rosh the whole time. "Don't punish Dojime for my actions though." She added, before walking through the door and heading straight for the hanger.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:01 am

Rosh let out a grunt before walking in the opposite direction.
"I wish not to be disturbed...I need to file a report to my superior officer..." he said before walking into his room, which was right next to Gils ironically...

"Hmm..?" Geno looked over at a computer on their command bridge.
"Ahh...Looks like our little informant finally has some new information..."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 am

((lmsl;mlknglndkglkfdnglknlkfdnfdnglk he's a mother f'ing spy?! OH THAT MAKES ME WANT TO STRANGLE HIM MORE!!!))

"...What the Hell has gotten into her?!" One officer snapped after Rosh had left. "And what's with him too! He could easily just throw her out if she bugs him that much."

"I bet the ******** b*****d is trying to kill off our men for Sol-Neo's sake." She continued growling. "Only makes sense. Why else would someone make the dumbass decision to take on a whole system of pirates who out number us!?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 am

"...Tallgeese, you are cleared to launch..." an officer said, before looking over at the other Officer.
"It wouldn't look good on his record since she seems to be acquainted with the late Gillian Brahn..."

((Explains why he's trying to get you killed.))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:51 pm

When Rosh walked away saying he needed to report something to his superior officer, he felt sick. He held he mouth and bent over gagging for a moment. "wow..." he had felt this feeling once before, but he could not rember what it was. He ran full sprint to the hanger. When he got there he could hear Demi talking to herself. 'kill off our men for Sol-Neo.' "******** me..." he said to himself. He jumped into his cockpit and turned on his radio. He tempted to call his whole squad out of the ship. He sat there thinking of what he should do. He clicked off his radio. "What should I do..."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:13 pm

((I can't wait to kill this jackass... I honestly can't wait for his well deserved death...))

"So?" The officer just scoffed, shrugging. "He's her superior. If she keeps treating him like that he'll have to throw her out, even if she did follow that suicidal manic Gil."

"What's my mission exactly...?" Demi sighed, leaning back in her seat as she glanced over to Dojime, watching him carefully to see which suit he went too. "The a** just told me to go out and see how dependable the pirates are and that doesn't make much sense. Their not bothering us. They bug Sol-Neo more than KAVA, so why should we cause trouble with someone who's acting like an ally?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:02 pm

"Well, it may seem like he's only throwing them away to get at Gil..." The officer said to the other before returning to answer Demi.
"Well, I guess he wants you to go and see if they're able to speak with us or something..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 pm

"But... he's dead..?"

"Well that's just retarded!"
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games