Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:54 pm
"Yeah... You should... I almost forgot about that..." Hayate said quietly smiling lightly. "I'm already dressy enough though... I'm still in my uniform..." He said quietly. "But I guess I should fetch a towel for my outfit and hair anyways since we were rained on..." He said quietly. He opened his wings so she could go and deal with the task of changing and all of that. He stood up and went to get a towel and dried off competely in a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:50 pm
Kimonto walked back to the area where she was supposed to meet Hayte and sighed as she leaned on a wall. Her long blonde hair was out and had purple hair clips that had matching ribbions going down the side. She had on a light bit of eyeshadow that made her eyes sparkle when ever she blinked. Her lips were naturally a darker pink color so they just now were glossy from some lipstick that she put on. Her dress was puple and short, but ruffly at the bottom, and only had straps going across her back. Her shoes were now leaning on a wall but were black high healed straps, and a pair of sparkly purple earings were shining from her hair.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:59 pm
Hayate was walking up still running a comb through his hair which he soon stashed in his pocket. He wore his usual black undershirt with a blue button-up over it, and a long black coat, he also wore dressy black slacks and black shoes. He topped everything off with the large pendant stone which had a cross engraving. He looked at Kinonto quietly in awe at her beauty. He walked up and placed a light kiss on her neck. "You look attractive tonight..." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:03 pm
She looked at him a small smile coming across her lips as she did so and looked him over. Her cheeks didn't need any blush as that seemed to just come natural when she was with him. She crossed her arms and rested both her feet on the ground instead of the wall.
"Are you saying I don't normal look that way?" she asked him rasing her eyebrow slightly. She pretended to be annoyed or angry while she waited for an answer but couldn't help but give away a small smile. He looked good as well and he seemed to be a bit more put together than usual.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:17 pm
Hayate looked at her and grinned at her faux impatience. "No I'm saying you look even more lovely..." He said kissing her cheek. "So then... To the Sunset Bar and Grill?" He asked politely smiling. He held his hand out to take hers. Tonight was special for some reason. He had made sure he was to usual standards with what most girls expected of a boy who was taking a girl out on a first date. He had even reserved seats for the sunset spot, since it was around noonish.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:24 pm
She smiled as she took his hand and leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips once more. She blushed slightly, it was strange but she had a feeling that no matter how many times she kissed him she would always be nervous and blush. She walked with him over to the area where they were eating at, to be honest she wasn't one much for money but thought that he was trying and that was sweet. She sat down and smiled as she looked around then back and him and giggled as she gave him a playful wink.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:37 pm
Hayate smiled warmly. "So... Kinonto what exactly would you like?" He asked handing her a menu and looking through his own. "I'll pay for whatever you want..." He said softly. He looked through his menu and decided on a sirloin steak cooked medium rare. "Any time you are ready..." He said waiting for her choice. Tonight he decided he would let everything she did be a surprise. Instead of linking his mind with hers so he could know what was coming before it happened, he kept his mental probing on the public to learn a little about the school instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:43 pm
She looked at the fox deamon girl who was waiting a little impatiently for her to order. She got a little worried as she hurridly looked through her order and just ended up with a large italian salad (lol). She smiled at Hayate once they were alone again and looked around the place. Everything really was a bit much for her, she knew most girls expected his kind of treatment so she decied she would to. She glanced around at the sky to see the sun setting and turned back to him a smile across her face.
"So are we like offically boyfriend, girlfriend, or do you just like telling random people that you love them?" she asked with a bit of a laugh.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:53 pm
"We are on a date aren't we?" Hayate asked with a laugh. "Of course we're boyfriend and girlfriend..." He said simply with a smile. He waited on his meal to arrive patiently. He started to think. I wonder what surprises today holds for me... He thought as his meal arrived. "Ah... Here at last..." He said noticing the other with the salad for Kinonto. He already started trimming the fat from the edges of his steak and soon had one piece in his mouth enjoying the juicy morsel.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 pm
She watched him eat and grinned as she leaned forward and licked the side of his face to get the spot of. She gave him one more wink before she started to eat her salad and smiled at how good everything tasted. She then suddenly rembered something and quickly pulled out a bag that she had brought with her. She pulled a large red ribbion with a cat bell on it out and then tied it around her neck carefully. She looked at it and messed with the bell for a minute, her thoughts rushed with memories. She then looked back up at him with a smile and continued to eat, soon finishing.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:08 pm
Hayate looked at her and the cat bell quizzically. "What's with the bell Kinonto?" He asked curiously. He had blushed when she licked the spot off of his cheek but continued eating. He soon had finished off the whole sirloin. He drank his drink down quickly and looked at her quietly waiting for her response on the bell she had tied arouind her neck. He started thinking once more. What's the significance behind it...? Is it just an accessory or more...? He thought curiously. He decided not to think but simply wait for her answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:14 pm
"My mother gave it to me, its supposed to help you from getting lost from the person you most care about" she said. "My mother is now ill and at bed rest..." she said becoming sad for a moment before taking these thoughts from her head. She looked back up at him and smiled sweetly "Thank you for dinner Hayate-kun" she said as she leaned in and kissed him once more. She then stood up and asked "Do you want to go to crystal moon lake, it supposed to be pretty at night" she said smiling.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:24 pm
"Sure... Why not...?" Hayate said simply and stood up leaving a paor of twenties on the table to pay the bill for the meal. He took her hand again and led her through the food court, then the chill room. "So the lake... I heard there are certain rare crystals there... Maybe I'll get lucky and mange to get one for you..." He said quietly. I wonder if Kuro has had anything to do with any girls... It'd be nice to see him finally dating someone and out in the world at last... He thought quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:26 pm
Rain smiled back at Fae knowing she was just jokeing around about eating anything. "Yes I am... I have wondered what kind of classes they will be putting me in." He said as he walked over to a counter where he could see noodles being cooked. Looking over to the person behind the counter. "Two please." He said as he was handed two bowls of noodles. Turning around to Fae. "Here you are." He smiled at her.  

NeoEnvy

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:59 am
Fae grinned and took the bowl. It looked so good! "Thanks," She said, "I agree. I really want to see them too! I hope they are as much fun as I've read about!" She stopped caught up in a moment of half daydreaming, half thinking about her classes. Her eyes glittered.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games