Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

superb soup

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:54 am
"Umm...How about now." she said, stepping up the android. "Umm... I prefer earth tones, so how about a sand colored carpet, very thick and soft, and a rich, green paint on the walls, maybe pine green? I would like a large, soft bed with a wooden frame, with a white canopy." she said, gaining confidence. "And I would like a large window with a view of the forest, with curtains of the same sheer material as the canopy over the bed. Oh, and i would like the light to have a greenish tinge, like sunlight filtering through the leaves in the forest. And for the desk and wardrobe, can you manage natural oak?" she asked.

Joshua nodded, and handed Txaik a sheet of paper with a swipe card. She put her hands together, and bowed slightly in the Japanese way. "Domo Arigato Gozaimasu." she said, and examined the number. Looking over at Airah's card, she grined. "Hey! Our rooms are right next door to each other!" she exclaimed, showing her card to Airah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:03 pm
Giving a yawn Keilantra stretched her arms out.Looking around her she relized she was sleeping on the floor, not only that but she was flopped on some uncomfortable items."Ugh..."Sitting up she rubbed her head and gazed around her messy room.She thought of cleaning it but knew it would take forever."One little spell couldn't hurt..."Cupping her right palm over her locket the green jewel glowed in acording to the one on her forehead.Instantly the room was clean, the bed was made and everything was put in its proper place.Standing up slowly she walked over towards her window.Combing her hair she grabbed her purse and walked out of the door room.Glancing on a buliton board she backed up.Her finger trailed along a paper marked 'clubs'"Botany and Flower Arranging Club....To join, please contact Rachel Robertson..Hmm sounds fun.."Turning Keilantra began to search for Rachel Robertson.  

DeeMac61206

Nymph of the Night

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:46 pm
Rhianwyn frowned slightly, thinking.
"Okay, I'll get a separate one, too," Rhia said.
She paused thinking again and she couldn't make up her mind. She wondered what type of room she'd like but nothing clicked.
"I'm really not sure what I'd like..." Rhia said finally in an apologetic tone.

((I apologise for my inconsistent posting here and for making you wait))
EDITED!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:05 am
Sadria walks into the dorms, looking around. Kicha follows closely behind her. Sadria begins to wander the halls, looking for the android. She sighs, not knowing if she'll actually find him or not.  

VampressSadria

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:01 am
Risa ran into the dorms while rosa was far behind. She ran into her room and locked the door. She looked at her so called room. It was all dark and lonely. She didn't liek it at all. She sanpped her fingers and everything looked alittle better. She started unpacking her stuff. It felt like her first day. then she found her flute. "Oh...my flute...the only thing I have that Rosa can't do." After saying this she just had to play it. And she did so. Her music was not sad or mellow. It was upbeat. Playing her flute made her feel well....Happy!

A few minutes later Rosa entered into ria. "So this is Ria High..." While enjoying the view she heard a flute. She knew it was Risa. So she started looking for were she could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:54 am
Carly walked into the entrance of the Girl's Dorms. Looking around the lobby area she quickly moved over to the android who would be helping her select her dorm.
"Um, excuse me," she said to te android, "sorry to bother you, but im hoping to get a dorm room." The android, just handed her a piece of paper
"This is the request form, fill in your preferences."
Carly nodded, filling in the request, "Um, how about bright blue walls with black and white trimmings," she was filling out the request as she spoke. "Um, for bedding, i'll take a queen size, with black sheets, and a blue comforter....and black, blue, and white pillows, if its not to much trouble." She said to the android, handing her the paper request.
"And also, i'll be playing my music and instruments, so for the comfort of the other students, can it be sound proof?" The android just nodded, and handed her a metal swipe card.
"Heres your key," and she pointed out the way to dorm
"Thank you very much for your help," Carly said as she walked away.

freak0592

freak0592

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:01 am
Carly set her things down in her room, looking around. She was MORE then pleased with her room...it was perfect for her, right down to the window and door trimmings.
"Remind me to thank that android again," she said out loud, and soon Timmy appeared.
"Got it,' her horse said in a bored voice. "Nice digs ya got her girl" he siad, walkng around the place.
"And i asked for a 'sound proof room' so noone will here you," she said with a smirk.
"Finally! You did something right!" He replied sarcastically
"Shud it, will ya!" she yelled at him jokingly.

(time fluuuupes!! everything is unpacked....3 hours later ^^))
She soon unpacked everything. Her computer, science equipment, pendulums, spirit control whips, her flute, her bass guitar, not to mention her clothes and everything else she brought from her village. She looked around, it felt like home now!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:56 am
Mae Love was new and shy, she really didn't know where to go. She just new she had to get a room for her stuff, however little there was. She entered the girls dorm and proceded to look for someone who can help her get a room. Across the room she saw the Jousha and procedded to it. "Excuse me... Android Jousha, Ummm I would like a room please...? Can it be violet and private?" Mae awaited a reply as she stared at the floor.  

angelmae3995

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

sileeka_h

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:35 pm
"Hey, that's great Txaik!"
Airah had been listening to Txaik's requests to Joshua, and it seemed to her that maybe she should make some changes to her room as well. A few colours here and there wouldn't go astray, right? But no, not just yet. She would settle in first, and make up her mind as she went along.
"Sounds like you're the type who knows exactly what you want, Txaik," Airah commented. "I wish I were more decisive. There are times when I feel so lost, it's like I can't see through the fog even to tomorrow."
Airah laughed, trying to hide the sudden regret at her unexpected confession. She fervently hoped that the others didn't take what she had said seriously...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:06 am
((VampressSadria- Your post is a one liner.Please lengthen your posts so you do not get a warning.Thank you.))  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:26 pm
Kisa groaned and walked into her dorm, her karaoke machine in her arms. A cat girl jumped up at the sight of a specific tall, blonde girl. "Kisaaaa!" The cat groaned, running to her best friend. "You promised a cake!!!" Kisa groaned again and shook her friend off of her arm.

"Calm down, Asuka. It's just a cake. And I ate too much candy." Her voice was low and angry as she dropped the gizmo on her bed and stalked into the kitchen. The blonde flipped around quickly as a thump was heard. Asuka's ear twitched.

"Hmmm? What was that?" Asuka asked, peeking out the dorm door. Kisa felt a discusting feeling in the bottom of her stomach. A discusting feeling that felt like it was telling her, 'It came from the dorm you were just at.' Kisa grabbed Asuka's wrist and ran towards the other room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:15 pm
Rhianwyn smiled as Airah confided about indecisiveness.
More decisive, played over and over in her mind.
Rhia frowned, wondering why this was so important. Then it hit her and she knew exactly what she wanted in her room. She smiled widely.
"Okay. I would like a sapphire blue carpet, pretty soft. I would like stone walls, grey. Also dark rosewood furniture and white-cream rugs. Oh, and curtains be a slightly lighter blue," she said confidently, smiling happily. "I would like two windows on one side of the room, please."
Joshua processed this and nodded. He handed her a paper and a swipe card, "I put you in the room opposite theirs."
Rhia's smile widened, "Thanks, Joshua."
She turned to the other two, her smile didn't diminish.
"You want to drop out stuff off?" she asked.

Nymph of the Night

sileeka_h

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:52 am
Airah groaned, obviously exaggerating. "Yes, please... My arms will be the ones being dropped off if I have to carry my luggage around any longer!"
Again, Airah regretted not putting more though into her room. Oh well, personality would come with time.
"Thank you, Joshua," she said, turning to the android. "You've been so helpful today." She smiled a tiny smile as she turned away, and it disappeared by the time she faced her friends again. Thoroughly subdued, she picked up her luggage, no sign of fatigue evident at all.
"Well, lead the way, anyone."
As if to answer her, a young boy stepped up to them.
"Come this way please, ladies."
Surprised, Airah looked back at Joshua, to the boy, and then back again to Joshua.
"This is Sam," he reassured. "He will take you to your rooms."
Sam was an innocent looking sort of android, with silky blonde hair and green eyes. Although he looked nothing like Taki, the fact that he was a younger male made Airah keenly aware that she wouldn't be seeing her brother for quite a while...
"Well, Sam, lead the way."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:37 pm
Legend woke up and found herself in her dorm. She was lying on her bed with blood stains on the side of her mouth. She darted up and looked at the floor. It was bloody. "What is w-wrong with me?!" she asked herself quietly. She lay back down and started to cry. "WHY ME?!" she yelled, falling into a deep sleep again.  

HoodedLegend

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:57 pm
Rosa walked into the dorms. She heard the flute playing. She knew it was her sister. Rosa walked through the hallways not even charing to look at anyone around her. Her thought were empty. She was trying to clear her mind. In her mind she saw that girl named Legend. Why is she thinking about this girl? Her job has nothing to do with her. She was told to take care of Risa, only Risa. While she was walking she heard a voice crying why me. (she has good ears.) "That's Legend. Why am I worried? Why am I even thinking this?!?!!?" Rosa turned and looked at the dorm which the voice came from. "I have to find out why I am acting this way. I actually never felt this way since I meet Glinda. She was my bestfriend. But I can't have friends right now....I have to wait...but...(sad)..but I can never wait. time will not go faster just for me. I can't wait till Risa leaves this school. I can't wait till Daisuke comes. I will too busy then. God....I just need to see if she is ok...but why do I care? This is just a regular normal school girl. Its not like she is Risa...but...*sigh* I better see how she is doing." She knocked on the door. "Hey! You ok? Its me, Rosa."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games