Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 am
" No Amara believe me I could never think that you are anything but amazing! I have just seen so many horrible things, and I thought if I distanced you from them that you would be safe, and so far I have been right. I haven't forseen anything about you dying. " He said softly. " Please understand I know that you are a wonderful person and that you can comprehend anything as well as the Prime Ministers I just don't want to see you get hurt. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 am
Amara looked at Charon, her saphire eyes glowing in the moonlight as they filled with tears. "...but you're distancing me away from you Charon" she stated. "I mean how..." she cut herself off. She was so upset, she couldnt complete her sentence. She looked back at him. "So me not getting hurt physically is better than me getting murdered emotionally?" she questioned she looked back at the moon as tears rolled down here face.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:11 am
Charon looked at her face as the tears began to fall. He stepped closer to her and wiped her tears away. " Amara, this isn't easy for me either, I'm constantly worrying about you, wondering what might happen to you if I do something wrong. " He said softly. He let his wings shoot out from the back of his suit they gently wrapped around the two of them. " Trust me I care about you, more then you know. " He said as he gently kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 am
Amara looked him in his eyes as she listened to his words. "...and I care for you as well..." she stated. She then regained her composure. "...but I will not be a burden on you any longer, you will not have to worry about me...because...because...I think we just shouldn't see each other anymore" she stated, her heart felt as if it had dropped into the pitts of her stomach, this hurt worse than death she could imagine, but she couldnt continue to live her life revolved around a man who was overprotective of her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 am
User Image
Kyuri smiled seeing Helios getting irritated, it kinda funny but didn't laugh at him only smiled as he recieved the answer to his challenge. "Well, you may have the first attack if you wish." He stated calmly, he was going to try and get under Helios skin if he could but if he couldn't it wouldnt make any difference. He stayed seated in the chair as he awaited for Helios attack or reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 am
Helios looked at Kyuri as he quickly ran towards Kyuri, Helios being fuled by the volcano moved like a blur as swung his leg towards Kyuri with a light surrounding it, at the same time the arena was now a sweltering 125 degrees Farenheit. His hair now pure fire as he was determined to put this kid in his place.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 am
Charon was indeed suprised by what she said. His wings went back to their normal folded position behind him as he said. " Amara? You aren't a burden to me, you're the reason I fight so hard. " He said to her looking at her with a sad face. He looked towards the sky and said. " Amara...I would do anything to make you happy, even if that means leaving your side. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 am
"But how can I be with someone who's never there" she said ina mixture of a hurt and angry voice. She looked at him and looked down. "It's not what I want...but it's clear to me that are interest cross paths and you are not willing to accept the fact that I'm not the kind of girl to just sit around and watch from the sidelines. You only get one life, and I want to live it to its fullest. I know there's danger everywhere...but that's the thing about life...you continue to live given the fact that everything isn't well...or a guaranteed safty net" she stated with a sigh.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 am
Charon looked at her with sympothetic eyes. " You're right, I can be overprotective, I am not perfect I make mistakes, and I can see that hiding you from the world was one of the biggest mistakes ever. " He said to her. " I wasn't trying to hurt you I was just trying to keep you safe but I should have seen that you aren't a little girl that needs protecting. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 am
Amara looked at him and sighed. Her mind was telling her to leave, for the fact people just dont switch their habits that quick, but her heart was telling her to stay and believe him. Memories of her childhood was going through her mind. She could see her mother protecting her from the children and some of the older guys in Kilitia. "Charon...you know the reason I act the way I do?....It's because it's the same thing my mother did. She hid me away from the world so when I finally got out there...I didnt know how to react when people said and did things to me" she stated. "When I heard the word 'half-breed' for the first time it tore me up" she stated. "But thanks to my mother 'protecting' me...I was ill equiped" she stated. "Let me go with you, I mean me and Krys are capable of handling ourselves" she stated. "We're going to Noroa tomorrow, you're more than welcome to come with us" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 am
Hearing her talk like that made Charon's heart smash but he knew she was right. " ...Alright, it just so happens that I'm going to Noroa in the morning to talk with Dulceri. " He said. " You and Krys can come along...you are right that would be best. " He said with a smile. He looked at her and said. " Whether or not we are together can wait, for now I think we should all get some sleep. " He said softly. He looked at her for a few seconds and then turned he needed to get a room at the inn to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 am
Amara looked at Charon and nodded. She looked at the moon and then back at him. "Our ride leaves at nine in the morning" she stated and added. "And you can stay here with us, you can sleep with me" she stated. "no use of wasting money on another room and other things" she stated as she turned to go inside the suite.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 am
User Image
Kyuri still had a smirk on his face as he watched helios advance, though he was moving as a blur he could still be seen and Kyuri with his fast reflexes quickly evaded the kick by placing both of his hands above his head and grabed onto the top of the chair, he then pulled himself up and was in a handstand above the chair the smirk still on his face. "You will have to do better than that kid." He stated as he then pushed off the chair into the sky and with his strenght he manage to go pretty high as the heat didn't effect him at all, he was use to heat, its what he grew up around and trained under. He then created four lines of sharp fire which he then crystalize so fast it was like he was actually a crystal user and threw the know crystalize fire towards Helios as acting senbons to test his maunvering and dodging ability.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 am
Charon smiled at her and said. " Alright if you say so. " He said as he walked into the bathroom, he needed to wash himself after this long mentally straining day. He took off his clothes and let his wings spread. He sighed as he stepped into hot water and settled down into it, letting the water move his long blonde hair along the water's surface.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 am
Helios was amazed by the young man but not stunned, he easily dodged the crystalized fire. He could feel that it was a fire burning in them as his eyes glew an orange color. "You're in my domain" he stated looking Kyuri as the pressure increased ten times. He may have been used to training, but Helios wouldn't go light and would push the limits. He then twirled his hand as a fiery staff appeared in his hands as he swung it above his head and struck the ground, fiery beams shot all around Kyuri as magma and heated gases escaped the earth.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games