Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Kyousou hopped up from the ground and he walked over too the man "My name is Kyousou Oushi, what is your name" he asked politely as he got ready to learn.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 pm

"The name I was given by my angel, is Kowaii. Now, what type of taijutsu you wanna specialize in? Speed, strength? What?" He asked. Kowaii wasn't really good with formalties, outside of Shoko. He removed his jacket, revealing himself to be wearing a black muscle shirt and the slacks. His abdomen and arms was extremely scarred, by what anyone could see or deduce. He then took the bag that was tied around his hip and began to rummage through it.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Kyousou nodded "I want to specialize in everything" he said with one hundred percent honesty.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:19 pm

"Hmmm, well I have several arts that specialize in flexibility, speed, strength, durability, and all the such. Just give me a moment to get the ones I think might best suite you." He said as he reached through the bag. "Wait, what elements do you possess?" He asked the young boy.

(How many styles can a genin begin to learn again?)

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Kyousou smiled "Doton and Raiton".

((They don't limit it.... and and he is like 18.....))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:48 pm

(When one's Rpc is over a hundred years old, everyone is young to him, even if he only looks twenty.)

"Hmmm, I think I have some good styles for you then. From Cloud, I would say Shuurai Tekken Do and possibly Rokushiki." He said, pulling out the scrolls. "Then for that unpredictability that could give you an edge, I suggest Suiken from Konoha." He stated, as he pulled out that scroll as well. "Then for balance, speed and power, I highly recommend Pai Qua Quan from Suna. I use it myself all the time." He claimed with a slyish grin. "Then if you are really up for it, there is Kiri's Akuma Haraise and Mist Stance Style." He finally said retrieving the scrolls from his bag. He then sstood up to his full height. The six scrolls clasped in his left hand, the bag in his right. "Maybe if you are lucky, I'll teach you some Sound taijutsu." He offered as he handed the scrolls to Kyousou.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 pm

User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

((Sigh....))
Kyo made a handsign and dismissed his clone."Okay, well. I think it's just going to be us three for a bit. I hope so, at least. Or Sasori can get his lazy butt over here any time. Now, first, I need to know, well, who you are, what you do, what you know and maybe something else about you. My name is Kyo."

x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Kyousou smiled brightly "That sounds like fun" he said as he streched his muscles a bit.

Irish-Sama

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

"Perfect, then get started. Once you finish up your primary training, then i'll test you so I can decide what you secondary training is. Meantime, I'm going to chill over here." Kowaii said, pointing to the shade of a tree. He went and sat under it, pulling out a manuscript to read.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Yuki blinked at Kyo. "Yer not gonna say anything else bout yourself?" she asked skeptically. She sighed. "I already said this but... oh well. Name's Yuki 'Chu' Shizuka..." She added, "But don't call me Chu." Yuki's eyes wandered to the clouds drifting over them. "I'm a samurai class, I think. At least, that's what they said to call myself when I first came to this village. Uhm... Oh yeah, I can shapshift." No matter how many times she said it, the phrase sounded pretty off to her.

Silent Meluvee

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Kyousou opened the first scroll that contained the information on Shuurai Tekken Do, he read it carefully then started to practice the realeasing of the muscles and found out he was quite good at it. Kyo then focused on long sweeping defensive motions and fast single striking offensive motions. (Stage 1 learned)

Kyousou looked at the second stage and read cerfully what he had to do to master this stage. Kyousou filled cups to the brim with water and set them on his head and arms as it instructed and practiced movement, with a sweeping move all the cups fell off. (1/4)

Kyousou refilled the cups and set them back as he practiced the motions he needed to master for this stage. Soon he could do the long sweeping blocks and fast strikes without spilling water. (2/4)

Kyousou looked back at the scroll and saw he now was going to learn forearm and shin blocks. Kyousou tried these blocks but all the water spulled out of the cups as he practiced this new process. (3/4)

Kyousou filled the cups back up and he put them back in there respective places and began to practice the new blocks used in stage 2. Soon Kyousou was able to do the quick forearm and shin blocks without spilling any water at all, he had mastered the second stage of this taijutsu. (4/4 stage two mastered)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Quen's eyes widened as he realized he hadn't even bothered to ask his new master's name. They'd gone straight to the training grounds before formalities. He decided he may as well get comfortable as they got to know eachother. He sat crosslegged on the grass and began his introduction. "My name is Quen Izachi. I'm a weapon's class shinobi. I come from a long line of samurai. My brother and I are the first in our family to become shinobi. Our family mastered the art of the wooden blade and the art has been passed down to me." He withdrew Kakera and layed it across his lap, its flawless wooden surface gleaming in the sunlight. "I've been taught how to use it to an extent. I have to learn the rest from this." He withdrew a scroll tied shut with a red velvet rope. It looked almost new. The symbol imprinted on the scroll matched that on his sash. It read, "Strength." "My brother and I are the only living members of our family." He fell silent, deep in thought. This lasted for only a moment. A shinobi can't aford to dwell... He slid Kakera back into its sheath and put the scroll back in place.

((The style he refers to has yet to be aproved, so until it is, the scroll will remain unopened. The sword has been aproved, but its updated version has not, so I will only be using its most basic functions.))

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 am

Academy Teaching Clone
"Lady Aki, the original Ronnel has encountered a face from his past, one that he never expected to see alive. If, when he returns, he may be shaken and unsteady. He truly never expected to see this person again-he watched them die." The clone's voice was low, despite the fact that it was also on edge from the revelation that Ronnel had gone through.
"From what I can tell, he has returned to training in an effort to push the event from his mind. As he did not rest before going on his training trip, he will likely return in a state of extreme exhaustion added onto his shock of seeing this person alive. You must make sure that he rests."

((XD My clones have minds of their own. I've gotten into arguments with them and my main RPC several times - they try looking after him when he refuses to look after himself.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 am

User ImageUser Image

Aki nodded solemnly at the clone's news. "Thank you, I will be sure that truly does rest when he returns." Aki looked about at the others practicing, then looked back to the clone. "I'm going to return to my office, if anyone needs me send them my way." With that she left.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Kyousou opened the scroll that contained the Suiken style and he read carefully, he pulled out a bottle of sake and downed it quickly. Kyousou began to practice the drunken stumble technique for dodging and found out he was really good at it. (1/1)

Kyousou checked the second technique for the style, stumbling counter, Kyousou began to do it in conjunction with drunken stumble and fond that he was good at the random speed-changing strike. (1/1 stage 1 learned)

Kyousou looked at the second stage and began to practice the first technique sleep, he tried to fake sleep but he felt it was very uncovincing. (1/4)

Kyousou tried it again by adding snoring sounds yet he felt it would only trick a academy student right now. (2/4)

Kyousou tried yet again and made better snoring sounds but his breathing was not right and someone would be able to figure out that he was not asleep. (3/4)

Kyousou tried yet again and this time he slowed he breathing and made perfect sleep sounds, he was convinced he master the technique. (4/4)

Kyousou looked at the second technique and read how to do it, it was called Play Dead and was a better Sleep, Kyousou decided to learn it and he did just as it said tried to play dead, but it was very unconvincing. (1/4)

Kyousou tried again and this time he added his eyes rolling up but he was still unconvincing. (2/4)

Kyousou tried again by rolling his eyes and going limp as he dropped but he needed to work on his breathing to perfect it. (3/4)

Kyousou performed it again this time he rolled his eyes, went limp as he dropped, and slowed his breath and heartbeat, it was now very convincing and perfect. (4/4 Stage 2 mastered)

Kyousou looked at the third stage and decided to learn the first technique Rising Trip Kick, Kyousou started running and he tried to stumble but he didn't do it. (1/4)

Kyousou started to run again and he stumbled but didn't catch himself and fell on his face. (2/4)

Kyousou started running and stumbled and barely caught himself and didn't move fast enough to make the technique sucessful. (3/4)

Kyousou started to run and stumbled then caught himself and unleashed a strong kick instantly that was aimed high. (4/4)

Kyousou looked at the second technique and saw that he had to be very drunk to do this one, he pulled out a second and third bottle of sake and downed them quickly. Kyousou started to run and stumble but he caught himself on instincts and didn't fall. (1/4)

Kyousou started to run again and this time he didn't stumble at all and kept running for a second. (2/4)

Kyousou started to dash and he stumbled but caught himself and did the Rising Trip Kick on accident. (3/4)

Kyousou started to run and stumbled and didn't catch himself and he went crashing to the gound just like he was supposed to for the technique. (4/4 stage 3 mastered)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games