Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm
((WOW rakata well hhuuurrry up!!! haha.)) I walked with samantha thinking that...I was going to get killed by her. but the peace and serenity in the woods calmed me down..ahhh caaalm.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:00 am
Rakata had to think about the question for a minute.
"i need this book to further my own studies, and to prevent any one else from getting it. im sure that there are evil Arcane out there looking for the book. we have to beat them to it. fortunately, we have a map."
he had already picked up his MP7 from Procurement across the base, and by the time he got back Iri had finished with the diagnostic.

Congratulations, Captain. Dragonwing is ready to fly.

"thank you Iri." he told the screen that had popped up. he turned to TJ. "time to mount up. here's you flight suit." he told her as he handed her the drab green jumpsuit. Rakata jumped into to pilots seat. "TJ take the gunner seat. dont worry, Iri will handle any shooting if necessary."

he keyed for the engine to start.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:47 pm
"Yes, Sarge," TJ said, suiting up and climbing into the offered seat. The flight suit was a little uncomfortable, but she was more surprised than anything. She hadn't expected him to answer like that; then again, she hadn't really anticipated any particular sort of answer, so she couldn't judge. He made the cause sound so noble, so righteous, and yet....

She shook the feeling off and strapped herself in.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:28 pm
User ImageSamantha Ushered Annabelle Dont Be such a scardey Cat Ive investigated these woods already all seemed Fine except this one cave ..Samantha didnt mean to scare Annabelle But ..she liked her alot wanted to be friends and this Cave was Mysterious ...She was Glad to Have the Company ...Before I knew it there was the Mouth of the Cave and the strange sounds were echoeing out .. Samantha looked at Annabelle see.. weird huh ... wanna come with me to investigate ?? u know we are alone and well ummm im Bored ?Ill protect you even though I think you have powers that Might protect us Both ?  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:36 pm
I looked at Samantha...Scaredy Cat? No..no..Im not. We glared at the cave for a bit then nodded our heads. It must be done "yeah lets go.."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:44 am
Rakata closed the canopy door. and throttled up.
"Wright-Patterson control this is Apache 4265E codename "Dragonwing requesting permission to take off. over."

Copy that Dragonwing your clear to take off. good hunting. over and out.

"copy that Control. thank you kindly. over and out."
Rakata smiled. he punched up the throttle even more and the landing skids lifted of the tarmac. they continued to rise until they were far above the base.
"what you just heard was military take off and landing control procedures. very important stuff.
he tilted the rotor forward and they were off towards they're objective.
"Iri, are you in the system?"
"affirmative.
"good. do a bit of digging, tell me which aircraft carriers are going to be in the Atlantic in our projected time frame."
Aye, Aye. it looks like there will be about 2 of them in our time frame. the USS Ronald Regan, and the USS Nimitz.
"Excellent. thank you Iri." he said. to TJ he said "we will have to stop and refuel before we cross the Atlantic. i would have preferred to use my F18, but this is a bit more expedient for cargo purposes."
he made some minor adjustments and let Iri take over flying the helicopter.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 pm
((may i join in or is it to late?))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 pm
no problem with me. you guys care at all?  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:26 pm
((Please do! ^-^ The more the merrier!!))

TJ tilted her head a little to observe the world below them. "When I enrolled in this school, I wasn't really expecting anything like this," she said a smirk crossing her face. "Just so you know. I mean, I figured there would be some weird stuff going on, what with the odd gifts we've all got, but I definitely didn't expect this. I'm a little out of my element."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:50 pm
Name: Kura Nabaki
Talents: Guitar, vocals, piano, archery, good at poker
Gift: can see things that other people cant also none as a 6th sense or sight
-music
-the dark/night time
-drawing
Dislikes:
-annoying people
-milk
-thunder
-fire
Bio: Kura's family died in a fire when he was young he was the only one to survive but Kura got hurt badly he left the fire with a broken arm, burn scars on his side and even lost sight in one eye. After a long time had passed Kura began to see ghost's and spirits and other odd thing’s, His neighbour took him in and raised him then sent him off to a school for the gifted since his 6th sense/sight...so now Kura stands at the front doors of his new school...
Personality: sweet, shy, caring, protective, sometimes aggressive
Family: all died in fire all he has is his neighbour
Appearance: Kura

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kura stood their at the front door's to his new school, One eye was covered by a patch and his arm was in a sling, He turned with a smile and waved good bye to his neighbour and walked in the school, He smiled as he looked around “big school…” he said in awe  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:12 pm
"we just crossed over the boarder of New York. we will be stopping to refuel soon." Rakata informed TJ. he consulted the map via his wrist computer.
"Iri, where exactly are these coordinate located at?" he inquired.
"these will lead you to the north eastern corner of the largest Giza Pyramid. it seems as though you'll have to do a bit of underground operations"
"excellent. thank you. Iri."
a couple hours later Rakata brought the Apache into the lading area and touched down. he had it refueled.
"im going to grab some food. anything you want in particular?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 pm
"Nah, I'm easy," TJ said with a shrug. "So we're breaking into a pyramid of Giza? Doesn't that go against some sort of code of ethics?" The idea was exciting, indeed, but she wondered just how far they were going to go to get this book.  

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Rakata was tapping trough schematics of the pyramid when TJ responded.
"y'know, if i was more of a perv i would have said something about that 'easy' comment. and no. i dont know how deep in were going to go. possibly very. possibly not. and yes, its illeagal without proper clearance. which i have thanks to a bit of clever hacking on Iri's part." he called up a Chinese restaurant and put in a delivery order.
"the food will be here in a little bit."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:55 pm
TJ laughed. "Well, I guess it's a good thing you're not a perv then," she said.
Now that she thought about it, her stomach did feel a little empty. When was the last time she'd eaten a decent meal? The last food she could remember was a piece of bacon she pulled from someone's plate....
"I guess we figure it out when we get there," she said, shrugging again. "I just hope nobody shoots at us. I've had enough bullets go through me for a day."

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:25 am
((i grabbed yer booty Faery thx fer the goldz))

"the food is here." Rakata said about 15 minutes later. he went to the car and picked it up, and brought it back the helicopter. he pulled a box out of the bag and gave it to TJ
"here you go. some nice hot Chinese food."  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games